How to stick with it? 😢 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bunnyrobert

How to stick with it? 😢

How to stick with this platform without money, because everyone knows that money is the biggest motivation. My CryptoTalk hasΒ been removed from campaign just a day before my first earning. So my question is that should I leave this forum or stick with it in this hope that my account will get back.Β 

I already apealed according to instructions.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

On 1/23/2021 at 5:42 PM, Bunnyrobert said:

How to stick with this platform without money, because everyone knows that money is the biggest motivation. My CryptoTalk hasΒ been removed from campaign just a day before my first earning. So my question is that should I leave this forum or stick with it in this hope that my account will get back.Β 

I already apealed according to instructions.

@BunnyrobertΒ Dear friend, for our first mistake they will give us a warn they will not ban us for first mistake you should check that your account once again.

For second warning you will ban for 3 days

3rd warning for 10 days

For 4th warn for 30 daysΒ 

Last warning you will ban for 180 days.

If you want to survive here for a long journey then you should follow the whole instructions, rules and regulations.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

19 minutes ago, MT khan said:

@BunnyrobertΒ Dear friend, for our first mistake they will give us a warn they will not ban us for first mistake you should check that your account once again.

For second warning you will ban for 3 days

3rd warning for 10 days

For 4th warn for 30 daysΒ 

Last warning you will ban for 180 days.

If you want to survive here for a long journey then you should follow the whole instructions, rules and regulations.

@MT khanΒ I'm following the rules, dear friend there are no warning points on my account, not a single warning point but my account has been removed.

Friend, my advice is that you continue with the hope that your cryptotalk account will be resumed you should not lose hope because that is the last thing that is lost so have hope and move forward that this is only a problem on the way and You can get out of this problem just be patient.

• +2 1

If you are warned, you do not need to leave the forum. Just stick to the rules and avoid the mistake that led to your warning. Keep in mind that you are here not only for money. You can gain experience and learn to be cautious next time.
I wish you success .

• +3 1

Hello my friend, I wish you all the best. I was sad about what happened with you. I advise you to take a consultation with the elderly members because they have enough experience and therefore they give you advice Good luck

Welcome, my friend
I see that whoever wants to stay in this amazing forum should put all his interest in learning and not think about money
Β  So that your information and knowledge become more

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

I advise you to continue, your ban may be removed from you, so that your effort does not go to no avail, it is a temporary thing, and if you want to enter this forum, you must be good and enough patience.

• +1 1

Dear may be you have a big mistake therefore you have removed. So you can appeal maybe you will unbanned if you did little mistake. You should to work with rules . If we violet the rules then this is harmful for us. Therefore you have removed.Β 

• +5 1

Hi friends, this is useful topic. You should follow the rules. If you're warned it not needs to leave this forum just stay here and stick with the rules.

The rules and moderators of the forum are very strict so we should avoid any mistakes and follow the rules. We must not despair. You should contact your account administrators so they can assist you.

I love the friend who helped me to join this group. It's best to make sure that you have received your earnings on-line. Working with digital currency is easy one.

I think dear you should not lose your hope.Don't get disappoint.Try again and this time try to not do same mistake again.And try to follow the senior members of this forum.Their posts will guide you.And let me tell u that if your account got ban it will not get unban again.

• +3 1

My friend, I am sorry for you, but there are basic rules for this forum that must not be bypassed, and these rules are necessary to keep the forum strong and impenetrable by fraudsters, so do not despair try again and be patient because the forum is not only to earn money but to gain knowledge and learning ,, and I wish you Β Good luck

Money motivates us and we do our work with interest. This forum gives us a chance to learn and earn but the rules here are very strict. You should try again with the new device or new account here.

As you know the majority love something because they give him money and that what we have with this platform because of money that why we stay here, but there is another reason of countries and the best the successful person know it it's learning that he can get in this forum

In the event that you're warned, you are doing not have to be leave the gathering. Fair adhere to the rules and avoid the botch that driven to your caution. Be beyond any doubt that you just are here not as it were for cash. You'll be able pick up encounter and learn to be cautious following time. I wish you victory .

You LL beΒ  pick up encounter and learn to be caution following time .I wish you victory.you should try again with the advance and new account here.

Hello my dear friend, in my opinion, abide by the hope that your account will return. My friend should not despair. We need to try to win and get what we want and try to gain information and abide by the rules.

Hello everyone, personally, I have high hopes for the cryptotalk platform, this is a forum that will always give us good rewards and benefits, now, if in your case you were removed from the campaign, I suggest you write to the administrators, what were the reasons for the removal, and if they can help you to continue in the campaigns.

• Useful or interesting 1

friend you see that many people say about this problem, i am new and try to avoide from it. If your account remove from the cryptotalk campaign orΒ  cryptotalk new then you create the new account.

Dear you have some mistake to cause of removing your account such as grammer spelling and most is follow the rules. So do not disoppointed and try it for better.

• +5 1

if you are not interested in the forum and only interested in the money I do not think you will be able to stick with it you will lose interest and at the end you will stop using it.

Hello mate to me I would not leaves this forum because nothing good comes on easy way, steps to follow is that you should contact any of the moderators of this forum tell them what happened and they will fixed it for you back.