Help me understand - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Noorkhannn

Help me understand

My friend DLRs are a new feature I think to reward the competent members here ....

As for what it says about deleting your posts

The posts here may be deleted due to the low quality of sharing in each topic they delete for you

Or you have violated one of the rules and laws stated here

You have to work hard and cautiously to gain lots and lots of experience and money

All the best for everyone

• +2 1

Welcome, dear friend. 
You can ask your questions and problems on this forum and we will help you especially experts understand they have more information. 
Break a leg

Hello my friend, you should make 100 free posts and then take money from each post and I think you have to do 20 posts per day to earn for a long period of money

Dear i do not have the idea to use this trick. Many people are unknow from this. If anyone have an idea to use it then you tell to about it easily. Because it is benefit for all member to using the yobit account.

Thanks. Welcome to this forum. If you are a new member, you need to know the rules. You can get help from an experienced person. If you do not understand something, you can share in this forum. There are experienced senior people here. They can give you good results. How do you make a good post?

Sometimes it happens that we do not understand our topic, then we ask our friend to help me and help us to understand this topic and help them, we understand very quickly and easily. 

Our good friends can help us, through the help of good friends, we understand the topic that I do not understand because when we need our friends, we say please help me dear friends  

First you need to complete 100 comments and it depends on the number of times you have completed your work and you have to work for 7 days after subscribing, then you can get paid, all you have to do is complete this work and  You have to work on what is in the post in a good way.  Thanks

Hi buddy I think DLRS mean the rating and likes that we get on our post and your post are deleting due to the using of meaningless and bad content in the posts so try to make useful and informative posts if you want to avoid this problem.

Dear friend .firat you have to complete 100 comments and then get a positive member .always try to make appropriate post. then you have to work 7 days a weak to get your good payment.. Work hard, and best if luck. 

I think it is a modern way to evaluate comments and posts, and that will be according to the quality of the content because many posts are deleted, but their quality is very low, and this matter must be paid attention to and corrected.You get charge 10 talk for every helpful comment
And 50 talk on every helpful post

On 1/23/2021 at 6:16 PM, Kami505030 said:

This is new method which is established here for the rewards of those members who are working here. DLRS means the ratings and response every person is gaining from cryptotalk. 

And posts are deleting due to low quality and there is no uniqueness in the post which can attract the moderator and the members of the forum.

We all need to focus on our posts and create such posts which may be not deleted in the future.

Thank you dear friend for sharing this useful and valuable information actually I also have  heard this word first time I have seen this on the yobit  I never tried to I know about it but you give us good information and I think you deserve repetition because there are some members that give us such fabulous information.

• +3 1

DLRS are ratings that give us the responses that each person gets in cryptotalk is an incentive that we all like to receive because it is a sign that we are doing things correctly, and your publications can be eliminated for many reasons, the most common is that When you chose a publication that is very new and the administrators delete it for the reason that they find, they also delete your comments to me it happened to me a couple of times until I realized and started looking for publications with more age and my payments were made with successes on the seventh day of seeing started and from there they have not seized.

• +2 1

I do not have information about these messages. I have not encountered such a thing in my work, but we have to ask other members and experts about these messages in order to get useful advice.

I don't what does it means exactly but in dlrs msg those number of posts are being shown for which receive BTC payments so it means it mention the number of those posts which earned positive reputation and are able to receive btc payment.

My buddy, first and foremost, you must complete your 100 messages, which vary depending on the amount of days you complete your job, and after earning the membership, you must work for 7 days before receiving your payment; strive to complete all of the regular activities to get the most money. And make an effort to work hard. We are praised for making posts and gaining as much good reputation in this community as possible.

The value paid for your useful publications means that your posts are deleted if they do not contain useful information about encrypted currencies or because they contain grammatical errors or breaches of the rules

• +2 1

That refers to the amount of useful messages that you have in the forum, when we make any publication or comment there it tells us the amount that we carry and are accepted as useful, those that are eliminated are subtracted from there, that's what I can see based on experience in my listing. @Dormilon

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Lewis01 said:

That refers to the amount of useful messages that you have in the forum, when we make any publication or comment there it tells us the amount that we carry and are accepted as useful, those that are eliminated are subtracted from there, that's what I can see based on experience in my listing. @Dormilon

@Lewis01 that's because of the airdrop that was made from the DLRS coin, those of us who entered here through that airdrop have that item to see the useful messages for the payment of bitcoin, if you notice in the TALK stop it doesn't appear.

• +1 1

Maybe a code related to the number of paid posts but I'm not sure. The reason for deleting your posts may be that you violate a rule or your posts are useless or of low quality

It is a method for ratings and people respond

And your posts are deleted due to redundancy, lack of benefit, or if you do not understand the content

You can withdraw funds 7 days after starting work and earn $ 2 to $ 3 per day

Dear friend, welcome to you
After completing 100 posts, you must write 20 posts or comments a day in order to gain profits and also in order to avoid deleting your posts, you must learn and make your effort and spend your time here in this forum in order to gain knowledge, experience and information that helps you create useful, new and unique publications in order to gain a reputation Kind

• +2 1

you can get your payment, try to complete all the usual tasks, to get the maximum money.you can receive in that personal day, when your DLRS count 14 that means you get the payment of 140 talkcoins.your posts may get deleted for many reasons one may be the topic you choose was deleted by the owner, other may be you didn't post the comment according to the topic or relating to it.

The old thing is that the exchange would not adjust anything even on the payment tab. It was a yobit dollar that the exchange came to the end of the campaign and it is left without excuse to users with more than 100 DLRS per week

DLRS means the positive reviews that we get from our posts every day after 100 free posts. Useless and duplicate posts that are of low quality are removed. So work hard and raise the level of your post to achieve success.

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.