Why people are unable to get Reputation!! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saith£AwAb

Why people are unable to get Reputation!!

People are unable to get reputation because they are use only texting like a message not sensor their thoughts to others they are using cryptotalk only for earning money purpose. So create useful that is case your reputation.

The main thing of this problem is that mostly people do not follow the rules and regulations of this forum. The second reason their posts are not useful and meaningful. Therefore they can get get any reputation on their posts. Reputation is very important for making the posts paid. And if your post material is very useful then you will automatically get reputation on your posts. 

This is normal when we are starting, we have to publish efficiently in the forum to start to gain reputation, growing in the forum depends on us and our content that we publish daily, it is difficult, but little by little hands to gain reputation in the forum.

Hello my dear friend

I have read the rules of this site and I came to know that reputation is necessary for post to be rewarded but I have observed alot of comments are unrated. Why are they unrated?

Sometimes they make good post but it was against the rule which become the reason of not getting reputation. Best wishes for all 😊

People are unable to get reputation because reason behind this that they are not sharing valuable knowledge about cryptocurrency and which do not inspire the readers and readers do not give them rating that is way people are unable to get reputation.

Hi buddy now we are not getting the good reputation because of changing the rule of the forum when we was get the 50 talktokens daily by the reactions then our reputation was also increase but now this rule is ended therefore people are not giving the reactions to others posts and we are unable to get the reputation. 

Welcome dear friend if you want to get positive reputation you need to create useful and unique topic that is full of knowledge and information on the other hand this site is free from scam here you can work without fear this is the great form but here you need hard working to get get more reputation and success in future

People they do not get reputation beacuse they are working on this forum for earning money they do not want to learn from this plateform they do not read post completely so they can create many mistakes in comment so they do not get reputation. 

Naw the forum have changed and the rules are not like before, so I think you have to generate a helpful post which will benefit the entire members of the platform in other to get more positive reactions or reputation as you are thinking of.

Hello dear mate, first of all i would like to welcome you on this platform. For getting positive reputation we should post a valuable and informative material who help others and we should follow their legal policies.so more reputation is depending more followers. Don't for to get react to this comment if it helps you.

On 1/23/2021 at 5:41 PM, Saith£AwAb said:

Hi buddies..... I have recently joined this site and hope so that this site will not be a scam just like some other website. 

I have read the rules of this site and I came to know that reputation is necessary for post to be rewarded but I have observed alot of comments are unrated. Why are they unrated? 

It is not compulsory that we must have well reputation for payment because ratings are based on the quality of the post. If post is low quality and expectation is high then abide that expectation from your mind. Still you can get paid talk token if your ratings are zero. Keep working hard to make quality posts so that you can earn bitcoin payments @bitcoin.

Peoples are not get rating because there are problem in there post I think they are opposite to rules and regulation. So our post is not that type it will not get ratings. Get ratings by creating good posts. Thank you my dear friend.

Hello sir, I think the main reason behind not getting reputation is that people don't make useful and authentic and knowledgeable posts from which people can get some information or experience. From my perspective one should try to create posts with the best outcome of knowledge from it to get enough reputation. Have a good day dear.

yes friend this is very good and trusted site in the world so that many people work this site and get good benefit so that there are many people work here and get good benefit so that daily there are many people joint this site and get good benefit.

thanks 

Getting a good reputation takes some time. It is important that your posts comply with the terms and laws of the forum and be of benefit, otherwise you will get a negative evaluation, and this is what you want. Just be patient.

Because users are not giving reputation! I don't know what happened but some how users stopped giving reputation about a month ago maybe reputation reward is stopped or its because of small value of talk token because yobit pays one talk token for each reputation.

Dear mate to get good and positive repotation usefull and knowledge full post requird .

If your post is usefull and contain good content than you got positive repotation.

If your post is useless and meaningless than you can mot got positive repotation.

Thank you, why can't people get a reputation, because they did not follow the rules well and because they did not provide useful participation to members here, so in order to get the reputation, you only have to create good topics with meanings that the reader loves and I wish you success😔

Hello my friend, you are welcome in this forum. I hope that you are optimistic and that you know that no one works except and he will find the result of his work. Unclassified posts have weak content or are taken from someone else or have language problems and for this topic no one evaluates them, but I am from the people who They publish posts and are evaluated positively. The whole idea is in the content that a member can provide to benefit others in this forum

My friend first of all you we welcome you to the crypto family my dear friend this website is real and really pays you for your hard work and it give knowledge and information about the digital marketing and digital currency so we have to get information from this platform you can earn and learn from this platform at a time and second question you asked why the most of topics are unreacted my friend after the update of the rules of this platform before a sometime by giving one like you will receive one talk token but now it is not given by the moderator this is the main reason that's why most of the member are not giving positive repetition to other so it is is must to give other rating no decrease anyone payment 🙄🥺🙄🥺🙄🥺🙄🥺🥺🖤

Dear one I'm a new member to i joined the site just recent just include good stuff in your comments avoid copy pasting post attractive so you will be awarded positively and here i hope for the best to get positive reputation love you all

You should read the information published about this forum here, my friend, to avoid mistakes here, and you should publish posts with good ideas that deserve the rest of the support Welcome, my friend, join us in this forum, and we hope you will succeed here. You should read the information published about this forum here,

Well my friend. Sometimes our topics and post's are not relevant to cryptotalk. Because this forum is made for taking knowledge and give it to others. But the knowledge is relevant to cryptotalk. So if the we get reputation then our posts and topics must be unique and useful.

Hey my dear friend, thank you for reading the rules. Everyone should read the rules. The information in this forum should be read carefully to avoid errors. Many people post without reading unnecessary information. And that's why they don't succeed.