Never judge knowledge by posts - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sidra Bajwa

Never judge knowledge by posts

Knowledge first is for a person to be a speaker and a speaker of its sciences, meaning that he has a veteran mind who knows in the context of every suggested speech. Therefore, through the posts, you as a beginner can gain knowledge and learn in all fields and reach what you want.

• +3 1

41 minutes ago, Utyhefh said:

Well my dear friend, I agree with you, it is not possible to measure the amount of knowledge of members and the quality of their publications according to the date of joining the forum. Each publication must be evaluated according to what is due regardless of whether the member is a beginner or an expert. The quality of the publication and the value of the content that must govern.

@Utyhefh That's right, there are many people here who know about cryptocurrencies and are just starting, while they learn to use the forum they make small contributions, but as the days go by they will surely increase their posts and express their knowledge with comments, judging someone because they are new is illogical, because maybe that person who entered today and has just a few posts, may have many years using cryptocurrencies.

Thank you, my dear friend, as we should not judge members, especially beginners, through posts. Some beginners came to the forum with knowledge and familiarity with cryptocurrencies, but they should take note of the forum’s rules and basics to refine their knowledge of work and experience as this forum is a great platform to provide rich knowledge of how to invest.

• +3 1

Yes of course, you are right don't judge any on this knowledge because this peoples one day a big man in any post so please don't judge any member by his spelling and knowledge and more more I think you can understand my complete situation.

Thanks to all.

Of course, there are a lot of members who have a strong background of information about cryptocurrencies, I noticed that from comments I read for some beginners who had not yet completed the 100 posts and their comments were indicative of their experience in this field.

• +1 1

Yes, I am a beginner and do not have much knowledge about cryptocurrencies, but by joining the forum, my culture expanded more about the topic, and I really find fun with this information and working with it. 

• +2 1

You are totally right mate.. 

Informations should be praised despite the rank of its writer

We should consider every piece of information seriously and pay attention to it.. 

I hope to see your useful and helpful posts my friend.. Good luck 

I agree with you, there are some beginners who did a lot of research earlier on cryptocurrencies and gained some knowledge and entered the forum carrying some information, and this is good because they will go into the work directly and know what they write in their posts from the beginning, and this forum will increase their experience and knowledge if they do wondrful work Daily.

You are completely  correct in this i found in the answer of some new participants what indicate prior knowledge of cryptocurrencies.

Yes my dear friend I want to tell you that you can judge the material by the post material and one thing more I want to tell you that you should not do use the useless material in your topic sending your comments

• +3 1

This is true.knowledge is a basic need of life.we cannot judge someone's knowledge by their posts because it is not necessary that we are right and he does not have any kind of knowledge.everyone is right in his own aspect.

Yes dear mate. You are absolutely right. I am also a person like you. So don't judge knowledge by posts. Some bigners have some difficulty in the first time but that's not the problem of their knowledge. So try to learn more knowledges.

Welcome my friend ! You're right, of course.
I am, for example, a novice, but I know very little about the crypto world .... But I didn't know about the forum until late
This platform will definitely increase our knowledge and our experience if we do a good job, good luck.

In my opinion, even if you have background information on cryptocurrencies
It is imperative that you read enough publications or topics from different sections in order to expand your information.

There is no difference if you are new to cryptocurrency or not. The important thing is that your posts are useful, your content is good, and provide information to others that helps them better understand the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Yes we cannot ignore the posts of the beginners because they also can make the informative and knowledgeable posts so we should appreciate them for good working . 

Not all new members here have knowledge about cryptocurrencies, or they may have little of it, even if we know a lot about it. There is no shame in receiving more information on the subject, science has no limits and there is always newTaking advantage of the old-timers here is a good thing.

Some posts made by others is from their own knowledge while some posts made by others they have been told what to write so we should not judge knowledge by post.

• +2 1

Certainly my friend, any member who joins this forum must have knowledge, even if it is few, about cryptocurrencies, and by working here and exerting enough effort, knowledge and experience also increase. I wish everyone success.

• +1 1

Few members here have knowledge, but others do not. That is why the job of the elderly here and those with experience is to provide the rest with information on digital currencies and encryption and clarify the rules and regulations of the forum

On 1/23/2021 at 12:15 AM, Sidra Bajwa said:

I just want to clarify all members that it's not necessary that every beginner on this forum haven't any type of knowledge about crypto currencies because some beginners like me have already some knowledge about crypto currencies but we joined this forum now so react to our deserving posts of beginners.

Yes my friend sometimes it happens that the people wants to aks something which they clearly know about it but they don't explained it in there  own words.. So by post we can not judge the mental capabilities of any one. And there is another reason also. Some of them have clear idea about the topic but they don't want to share there knowledge with others also.Such type of people are selfish motive. They don't wants the benefits of others due to them. 

• +1 1

there are some beginners who did a lot of research earlier on cryptocurrencies and gained some knowledge and entered the forum carrying somebeginners on this platform have knowledge about crypto currency even before starting life here on crypto talk. Being a beginner on crypto talk doesn't necessarily mean you must be a beginner in the cryto world.Otherwise, we can challenge anyone's talk, nor can we reverse it directly So what could be the purpose of doing that?  

• +2 1

A beginner here does not necessarily have to be a beginner in reality.

There are many cryptocurrency users around the world who have not used this site yet.

There are probably many beginners who have more knowledge than most of the old members!

We often see old members with a good reputation write unimportant topics as if they don't have good knowledge.

• +1 1

My dear friend, for starters, I think that everyone has simple ideas about the encrypted currency, so joining this forum and posts and exchanging information will increase their knowledge regarding the cryptocurrency

Of course, my friend
Most new members have little information before entering the forum
But of course, through perseverance and reading articles and comments from members, they will gain experience and know everything about cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1