Welcome me with positive ratings - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AsimAbbas

Welcome me with positive ratings

Getting a positive review is important, but we cannot give a good reputation if the topic is not new and has useful content that helps with advice or suggesting new ideas. This is called cheating.

Welcome, I want you to be encouraged by doing your best to fulfill your desires here and the goals that I have drawn for you. All you have to do is be patient and passionate, because they are your only weapons here.

Welcome, dear friend, to this wonderful forum.  In order to be successful and get a positive evaluation, you must work hard and have a lot of patience, because the road to success is arduous and long.  First of all, you must read the forum rules well and abide by them in order to avoid bad reputation and ban later.  The focus should be on knowledge, not money.  In order to be successful, your posts must be of good and useful content, and thus you will get a lot of support and a good reputation.

It is true that when we do a good deed, everyone will positively evaluate or appreciate it. And cryptocurrency is a place where the more effective you are and the more quality you post, the more your reputation and success will increase.  Thank you

You are right that the number of likes makes us happy, but you have to think correctly to get a positive reputation that we can not earn without getting tired or out of nothing. Give ideas that attract the reader to reach what you want.

First of all I welcome you to the platform.  I wish your well, you can learn a lot from here and read more and more writings of others to earn money to gain knowledge, and always be happy dear😊

Old member always welcome to new members I'm also new and I'll say that if you create a good quality content then you will get repetition and will get more ratings.

• +3 1

Favorite reputable content has a direct link to what you post. If you automatically get a good reputation, you post useful content. However, if you make useless comments or posts, you can also get a negative reputation. You have to work hard to get a good reputation and follow the rules of this platform very strictly. When a member posts an effective publication, other members appreciate it by heart or feedback. I hope you enjoy the beautiful environment of this platform.

Thank you dear friend. If elephants want to gain fame in the forum then you to discover new things that will free to see.And always stay within the rules of the forum.You have to do something good that will encourage everyone to see you.

My friend if you want to get reputations yo have to make good posts and help to solve the problems so you will have many positive reuptations.

• +4 1

Of course giving you a positive rating won't cost us, but we cannot depend on this base in giving rates. First, before asking positive rates, we will ask you for giving us useful information within your posts in return.

• +3 1

Welcome dude to crypto talk such an amazing site and opportunity of learning and earning.if you will perform well and will use good and meaningful content in your comments than definitely you will awarded with good rates here by your fellows.

Hi everyone well when you have a good work your post is meaningful knowledgeable and specially according to rules and regulations and you make postive post that can help lot of members and you show your experience you will get postive rating and good reputation all members should have to appreciate good post and make motivation to seek and learn knowledge thank you

• +4 1

Dear friend, you get good reviews when you get a positive and good reputation and become a distinguished member in this wonderful forum. This is all you have to do.

You are highly welcome buddy, if you want to be getting reaction on your posts then prepare to work hard towards that by creating a good quality posts and constructive contents so that you can earn reputations from the members of the.  Follow the rules and be patient as well 

dear i want to tell you something that if you want to get reputation points then for this it is important that to work hard and creat useful content so that people will like your post and give you positive likes so that you can earn a lot of profits

I am new on this forum.I am making our posts useful and helpful to other member.i am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge.it is real and trustfully. This forum is good for earning and learning at the same time.Thanks for give me reputation.

My friend, we're helping every newcomer as much as we can to support them here, but you should write better posts for positive reputation. If you commented on a more useful or interesting topic, you could gain more positive reputations. But the sole purpose of this topic you're writing is to beg people for positive reputation.

We will definitely welcome you with positive ratings but that is of your contents deserve them. So you should focus more on trying to make your post look very good and straight to the point. Don't spam the forum in any way.

Welcome. If you do positive and good posts and work hard and actively, you will automatically get positive reviews. So I suggest that instead of asking for evaluations, you should tire yourself out and define your goal and strive for it with all your energy. And that you hasten to publish quality publications that challenge you.  Everyone is here and search for ideas and topics that are not here so that everyone can benefit from them and give you reputation and support

• +1 1

Welcome dear but I really said it is not easy to get positive reputation. By gaining reputations you must work hard. Here everyone want reputation because without reputation they can't earn more money. So it is necessary. In this forum we can gain reputations by helping each other. Without someone help no one can get reputations I think. We are family here and are her to earn some money. We must help each other. We have a power to give 50 reputations in a day. With your one reputation other person can gain some money.

• +5 1

Hello dear friends, I think you should work on publishing useful and good posts for the community in this forum and of course you will get good reviews. Explain the rules of formation well before publishing.

My friend can get positive reviews, but on the condition that you abide by the rules of the forum and that your posts are useful and contain information on cryptocurrencies and respect for the elderly and supervisors is a necessary thing

You must make good content in order to obtain more ratings and reputation; otherwise, you will be unable to do so. 

Don't ask for favours in exchange for your good name. 

Users will automatically rate you if you produce high-quality content.

If you do well and do all your duties to the fullest, positive reviews and support will automatically come to you. So, instead of asking for a good evaluation, I advise you to work hard and actively and to seek knowledge and knowledge. And to write positive and good publications and  To serve everyone here with your useful ideas and comments