Can you have a Suggestion for me ? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahanzaib Choudhry

Can you have a Suggestion for me ?

my dear bro if you want work in cryptotalk you have to maiatain a rautine...evrey you have to make 20 post..i think only 2 hour is enough for complete 20 post..because you can make a comment in only 6 minit..but you don't need to complete 20 post only 2 hour.. you can make your time comfotable.

Well since you are a student and your academical career is important to you and you love to work in cryptotalk. Well  I will suggest that you should organize a time for yourself so that you can hook up with both the two important things. Just keep working hard and dedicate yourself for it. 

My friend this platform is very tremendous for you and you are working on the suitable platform. While working on this platform, your English language mistakes will be removed and your English grammar will be a better. And while working on this platform, you will get to learn many things which you will not know before. So working on the platform like this will prove very beneficial for you. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We a you have to do is to find extra time to study about crypto. Make it such a way that you would be learning crypto and also focusing on your studies. However if you want to focus more on your studies then you should give crypto a break for the time being.

Dear friend, welcome.  Of course, newcomers must first follow the rules of the forum.  Any subject has to be created through its own talent and creative genius.  No posts can be copied.  Here is a very good opportunity to earn as well as gain knowledge.  There are very good facilities for everyone.  There is no fixed time of work here, no obligation.

You must first understand that this forum was created in order to share our knowledge about cryptocurrencies and that everyone here is passionate about the field, so read about the field in order to be educated before the actual start

• +5 1

On 1/22/2021 at 8:43 PM, Jahanzaib Choudhry said:

Dear Members !

I am Studying in College. I like Crypto Talk. I  am happy to spend my time here.

But I also want to get 1st Position in my class. Recently I joined this forum .It is Best to use.

I want to Become a Doctor. So please; 

Comment and Give me Your Good Suggestions to Me.

I appreciate your inspiration dear friend I am also student and every student wants to achieve right goal in  their life and I think this forum give us opportunity to become learn about new things because only getting good grades are not enough we should have information about other things also.

In order to be successful in your studies and work in this wonderful forum, you must carefully organize your time.  You can work here at your leisure and with ease.  You must read the forum rules and conditions and strictly adhere to them to avoid warning and ban points.  Before publishing any publication, you must make sure that it is free from misspellings before publishing.  You should focus on knowledge, not money.  I wish you good luck with your studies and work in this wonderful forum.

• +2 1

Dear if you really want my advice you have to forget the subject of medicine and start here to learn the science of cryptography and cryptocurrencies, they are the most profitable and the best for the future, so choose this my friend and do not hesitate you are in the best place to learn. 

My friend, what I think and my suggestion is that you adjust the schedules so that you are not in a hurry and with problems that you do not know if you will arrive if you adjust those schedules there if you can get to do everything that is why I recommend that You set the schedules so you can do everything calmly and without any rush.

• +2 1

Initially, you must see a syntax part and also examine that properly and also comprehend that before starting functioning the following thus you don't help make blunders along with your consideration will be restricted and also make an effort to examine plenty of posts and also guides simply by knowledgeable associates to be able to improve oneself along with your knowledge on this industry and also all the best for your requirements in your lifetime.

My friend, I wish you success and become a successful doctor, and it is good for you to join the wonderful cryptotalk forum, as it helps you with your studies expenses and gains experience in the field of currencies. I wish you good luck

Hello my friend. This platform does not take you much time and does not distract you from lessons. It is like learning fun in free time. After completing your studies and your daily homework, enter this forum and post about us. You will be happy and glad that you are learning  The fun and great thing about cryptocurrencies. It also gives you money that will help you cover your university needs.

On 1/22/2021 at 8:43 PM, Jahanzaib Choudhry said:

Dear Members !

I am Studying in College. I like Crypto Talk. I  am happy to spend my time here.

But I also want to get 1st Position in my class. Recently I joined this forum .It is Best to use.

I want to Become a Doctor. So please; 

Comment and Give me Your Good Suggestions to Me.

So, dear friend firstly welcome on this fantasy world where your dreams come true.

❤️

So, my friend in my opinion, as you have mentioned that you want to become a doctor.
So use your time in a productive manner.

spend 1 hour and 10-minutes on this platform for your daily task.

And the rest of the time use according to your study routine.

Try to be a smart worker not a hard worker.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello! 

Only thing which I got and still getting from the experience of my education life is that " don't waste your study time in other things." 

It means, make a schedule and divide your time for rest, games and study. And do the right thing and right time.

Whenever we do some work, we do not have any idea, but we want to be with you, then we think that we should take some saggesion because due to the practice, there is always a lot of help in the work. 

Since you are a student, your presence in the cryptotalk will help you to get money and cover your study expenses, I advise you to set a schedule to determine study times and also to determine working times in this forum, I wish you continuous success.

• +1 1

Welcome my friend .. It is good to set plans and goals. I advise you to create a schedule for your day, work and study, and organize your time to be able to achieve what you want .. Good luck, future doctor

• +1 1

Hi @Jahanzaib Choudhry!i,m also a student of medical college.i think cryptotalk is not a much te consuming site like other apps which offer online earning.you can work on cryptotalk in your spare time.i work on cryptotalk before i go to bed,because this time my mind is relaxed i can comfortably work on cryptotalk.best of luck.may you become a good doctor in future💖

Mathelda.j

Hello friend, I hope you are fine. If you want me to give suggestions about the forum, I think you should definitely read the forum rules. Learn these rules thoroughly and follow them. As long as you follow these rules, you will not be banned from the forum. I have been using it for a long time and have never been banned.

Hello my dear  doctor.I think you should join this platform it is necessary to evaluate publish well and obtain a positive reputation I agree with you as bearing you have to organise your time between studying and working on side this and have time for to do.

Welcome, my friend, in this forum. My advice to you is to organize your time well and set aside two hours of your free time in order to work here, but do not neglect your lessons and continue your work progress well. I wish you success.

Welcome to this platform. Don't harm your study to do working in cryptotalk whole day long. Make a time table for working and studying. 2-3 hours enough for posting here and also you can research through internet about crypto currency. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.