Mistakes of Seniors ! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahanzaib Choudhry

Mistakes of Seniors !

It is possible that he violated the forum rules because moderators do not distinguish between old members and new members, and they block and delete any post that violates the conditions.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Even if I am biggener, I see this topic useful from optimistic view that may be I will be senior through the next time, then I can benefit from this information..

Well mistakes can be done by anyone.Better thing is realize the mistakes.Posts are removed by seniors,it seems that it's a better environment in the forum.juniors are learned many things from seniors.seniors have to be careful about their mistakes and their activities

There are many reasons for the ban.The most important reason for the ban is working on two accounts or communicating from two accounts on the same IP. Finally, We should always try to learn from mistakes and challenge ourselves at every step of our life. 

Hello my friend, the beginning of the adherence to the rules avoids you the consequences and the risks. Also, when you strive to provide information of high value and unrepeatable topics, your participation here will be effective and you will never fear these problems .
good luck

Well friends it is because they do not respect the rules of the forum or they do not respect the community since even the most experts in this forum make mistakes that is why they should always take care to respect the rules and the community and always avoid problems and then you will not have any problem in this forum I wish you good luck friends in your work with cryptotalk.

My dear friend, even if they are important members of the forum, the rules are applied to everyone, and those who violate them, regardless of their rank, are not forgiven here, so we are all subject to the ban in the event of breaching the rules and you must abide by whether you are a new or old member

Dear friends, seniors have been banned from the forum for mistakes.  No matter how big of a forum you are, working outside the rules of the forum will be prohibited.  Many seniors have been posted on the forum and have been banned.  So follow every rule of the forum without making mistakes like them.

Some are doing mistakes from start and that mistake doesn't found by admin.But when admin found that mistake,he ban that account.Admin found that mistake lately when a person become senior members because there are so many members here so admin face difficulty to find all people's mistake in one time.

May be they got warning points on several stages for any kind of mistakes as we can't estimate about the mistakes but once the limited warning points after which we get banned from the forum they have received they got banned.

All members are subject to ban in case of violating the forum rules. Neither a beginner nor an elderly are excluded from this rule. An elderly person may have committed a mistake or forgot to address his ideas or a mistake occurred with him, which prompted the moderators here to ban him. And thus it was closed.  All his posts, topics and everything related to him are on this platform

• +5 1

Yes, we must be careful and work hard and within the rules and laws presented by the forum in order not to get warning points and you can work on following the publications of the elderly to learn more about encrypted currencies and ways to earn profits from them and thank you

• +3 1

In fact, the reasons are great for the ban, including cheating, not interacting for long periods, or violating the forum rules more than once, and there are many other things.
It all depends on what they have done

And I watch from the big members and their accounts are banned ... I think the topic is related to the site's policy or the violation of the rules. We only view the posts in the beginners forum here and do not follow the posts in the rest of the forums.

Very well said mate. Nice question from part of you. When we stand against this crypto talk forum rules and regulations we can get a chance for get the ban into our account. Such be a small mistake. We want to care.

• +2 1

My dear friend, you should know that the rules are above all and cannot be ignored if you are an old or new member. You must abide and whoever violates them is banned from the forum even if the offender is an elderly person.

There is no answer except that the reason is a violation of the conditions and rules or the actions of one of them, because the ban is not without a reason related to the rules and regulations.

Hello friend I want to tell you that the senior is also himanshu they can do there fox and they should learn about their faults and problems so we can also have a lot of mistakes on this platform but with the passage of time we should learn from this platform because everyone is share their ideas and thinking and rules on this platform so this is an easy way to learning a lot from it

• +2 1

Of course, one of the forum's regulations was broken by senior members. 
The rules of this forum do not treat senior members with special treatment ... Anyone who breaks the rules, regardless of rank, will be banned. 
We must therefore abide by the terms and rules of the forum .

Edited by Raauf QK

on this platform it is very necessary for all the members that we follow all the rules and regulation of this platform and if we violate rules and regulation of this platform then we could get banned so I think same thing has happened with the senior members which have getting banned. 

We're all at risk of being banned if we don't abide by the rules of the forum.
So new visitors always have to understand the rules well to stay away from loopholes that expose them to prohibition.

My dear friend I want to tell you that there are many seniors who made the mistakes but I am not thinking that they are experts in everything they are also in the learning process so if they made mistakes this not a big problem

• +4 1

Dear mate,  you just have to see that there is not any person who can survive themselves for a long. The basic thing we have to learn that, in this forum, the rank doesn't matter. If you are senior and make any mistake or break any rule,  you can be gotten banned suddenly. 

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

The rules here are above everything. This is what makes this forum good. If the violator is a beginner, old, or has a lot of followers, this does not matter when he goes beyond the rules. 

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.