Important tips for beginners - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naveed khan

Important tips for beginners

It is important advice for beginners, they should not be afraid to create a topic in CryptoTalk, they just need experience in creating useful content from information without breaking the forum rules, so I advise everyone to adhere to the rules and regulations of CryptoTalk to succeed in creating useful posts and topics. 

I agree with you, my friend, and these tips are the most important and most useful. It is great for beginners to publish topics that everyone can benefit from and participate in. It is also good to get positive evaluations, and this is by adhering to the rules and laws and thinking well before publishing.

Hello my friends. We are in this forum as beginners. We must respect the rules of this forum, gain experience from senior members, and adhere to the rules that they tell us about. We benefit from this forum a lot of information and make us money

Thank you so much for your topic.  I would like to give you some important tips that I follow I think will help you. 

1 - follow every rule properly

2- don't do copy-paste 

3- try to read others comments

4- try to follow your seniors

5- behave well to others

6- make a good post 

That's it Good luck.

Hello my friend We thank you for providing great advice for beginners, but we must not forget to be very honest in granting the reputation and we must not hesitate to give a positive review to the owner of a useful post and a negative evaluation to the owner of a useful post. Good luck everyone

Honestly these are very good tips and it is going to help new members to get good community reputation quickly since it is what is required in the platform and it is going to make the posts very qualitative.

My friend, make your reactions appropriate to the topic in front of you to enable the novice members to define the formula that they should express their opinion on while avoiding copying. You can be successful in these actions. Good luck to all.

• +2 1

Hello dear, thank you for this wonderful article, these tips are very useful, and it is the starting point and the first step on the right path for beginners, everyone must abide by these rules to avoid the ban and stay in this wonderful forum, good luck.

Thanks for your wonderful tips, now I can start earning money and knowledge with confidence. I would like you to keep posting comments like these to help beginners.

Hi dear 

Yes you are right and yiu shared all valid points 

All members must have knowledge about it and try to follow rukes of the forum and make new content.

All the best 

yesni am already doing and using the same tips in my routime work and this is very good tips and are very helful for all of the members of this forum and specially the beginers should follow these instfucrions and try to use it in their routine tsk of crypro talk. 

Dear friend @Omer farooq @shargeel @Malik waleed share our way of working on this platform I don't copy comments from others that are the norm of this platform. But the most important thing is that I have learnt from my senior and I have acquired a lot of information about digital currency and marketing which in my opinion is the basic knowledge of trading and it proves very beneficial for you to work on this platform. Thank you 

I agree with you, my friend
It is important information for everyone to write any topic and participate here
But I think using a translator can help us avoid misspellings that can lead to errors that may cause bans.

• +3 1

Hey, buddy.
Thank you for this information 
 As a beginner, you'll gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies, their future, how to work with them, and how to profit online 
You can also master English here well in terms of writing and speaking
When commenting on posts, avoid copying other people's ideas and create your own.

You are right, you also have to pay attention that your participation does not exist before, in this case it will be taken away, and if you have important information, you should share it with us, even if you comment.

• +2 1

Yes, this is true. Everyone can create a topic and share it with others here, but he must follow the rules and share the best information and also this information is new and through it, others can learn and give you good reputations.

• +2 1

I think this topic is designed specifically for members at my level since I am also a new member and after reading through the contents of the topic I would really like to thank the author because he has made me to understand a lot.

Thank you, really, my friend. Beginners are afraid to write a topic because they do not have enough experience in the cryptocurrency, so they have to give more time to benefit from members' posts rich in useful information and follow up on comments aimed at gaining the necessary experience.

Thank you for this great post.

I know that we are all afraid of writing a topic because it is subject to deletion and we may receive warning points, but we have to try.

Adhering to the writing rules as they exist in the first section is to ensure that your topic remains and that you get a positive reputation.

Thank you for this useful information, my friend. It is natural for beginners to feel fear. So far, I am still facing some difficulties, but I do not let me prevent me from continuing to work hard,Just respect the rules, don't break them and be patient and you will be fine, good luck.

In my personal opinion, I am the most important advice that he must take into consideration first. He must possess the will and a lot of patience in order to achieve the dream he seeks . He must work hard and energetically, make an effort, and tire to reach his dream and goal . You have to strive and strive to achieve the goal

This is true. We must all share our opinions and ideas in order to gain great experience and to start aggressively investing with the least possible losses.

• +1 1

I encourage you very much to move forward in this forum. You are on the right path. But do not rush. Have patience and determination. Learn forum rules and avoid prohibitions and then start constructive interaction through useful posts and comments. 

Thank you for this useful post. Certainly, this information will help us create our own topics and start getting a positive reputation among the members.
And we have to be patient until that time