Are you into creating topics or replying to topics only? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dria

Are you into creating topics or replying to topics only?

If you have an idea about whether you can create a subject or just know something good, then you need to acquire some good knowledge here, then here you can easily create something good, you can spend some good time in it, then you are good here.  Can't do anything because here you have to have purpose, how can we make something good, then you can understand a lot here, I hope you can work here, you can learn something better with time, you can gain some good knowledge

I do not want to create any topic, I want to reply to all related topics in this forum in order to help beginners.

Hy dear mate @Dria in the beginning I only do post but when i get more experience then now i do both doing posts and also creating topics in better way. I get great experience here.

My friend here, posts or comments are deleted if they have little useful content. So your comments should be highly useful. In addition, you must when creating posts should be of high quality interest content.

My dear friend I work on both sides mostly I just answer the question but if I have any problems then I creat a post on crypotalk and also get my answer. 

In my opinion, in the first period, we have to comment only on topics because we must gain experience and understand the forum’s plan in general so that we do not make mistakes.
I wish you success

Hello my friend, I am a beginner and for now I am only making comments because that is where I feel safest but in the future I intend to make my own posts to help more in the forum. I still try to make my comments useful for the public and within the rules to avoid any inconvenience and that my evaluations are always good I hope to gain experience and mobility soon to be able to publish my own creations luckily for everyone

• Useful or interesting 1

As I am a beginner at the moment I am only making comments that help me to learn what the methodology is like to be able, over time, to make my own publications that are rich in content and very useful for others. I hope I am on the right track and doing things good.

So far I have only dedicated myself to responding to topics, I feel too unexpected to start creating topics that are useful for the forum, I will wait a while complying with all the rules to start creating topics that serve everyone in the forum. 

It relies upon you that what do you need to set up atopic or a comment. Undoubtedly, I do distinguish issue in growing new subjects due to the truth they'll get eradicated in light of their substance. Regardless, yes real subjects gets extra fine reactions and considering it our pervasiveness is going on impact rapidly. All things considered, i'm simply acquiring reasonable involvement with creating comments fundamentally as it is clear to accomplish and work.

Yes, it is very difficult to publish unique and unique topics, but by publishing a topic, we can get a lot of benefits. We should keep trying and publish both the topic and the comments.

What I like in my opinion is to respond to topics because I think I'm not ready yet to be able to do a topic but surely later if I do a topic but first I will surely look for a lot of information to do that topic that I want or want.

We should be doing them both because they are all important. There are times that we should be making topics and we should also create posts. If we find useful topics or events happening in crypto then we should bring them over to the forum and see what people have to say about them.

With respect to me, the best thing toward the start of my work in this discussion is to remark just until I acquire adequate experience and information that will help me in the following time of work in making valuable subjects for all individuals and subsequently I can keep them from erasure until I get the best sure standing.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

I positively do both of this however since my themes have been erased for the explanation that I truly don't have the foggiest idea, I surmise I will simply answer to different clients point frequently. It is so difficult to make or think subjects and afterward when you made, it will simply get erased toward the end. So now I'm thinking if will proceed with just to answer others subject. What is your thought regarding this

Everyone have different opinions and ideas to replying the posts. I think it is better to comment and reply the post instead of creating the post. If we comment the post, we can share our ideas and opinions to the others.

Yes, i do feel difficulty in creating new topics because they will get deleted because of their content. But, yes good topics gets more positive reactions and due to it our reputation goes on increase rapidly. For me, i am just focusing on creating comments just because it is easy to do and operate. We have to create the unique topic here. To creat topics you have much knowledge about it. Otherwise its better to reply others topic.

Yes we want to always make topics. But we want to reply another topics more than making topics. Create new topics is so hard.So,create new topics is so important thing to crypto currency. 

Hi my dear friend! Actually i,m a new member on cryptotalk.i don't know much about it.first i am only commenting on other,s post.soon i will try to create my own posts.reacty comment if you like ot please

Mathelda.j

I reads many topics then I replied those topic who are informative and useful. I learned many knowledge about crypto currency through the posts. We create few topic but I received a warning point. 

Well my friend according to my opinion both are important for all of us. If your topic are deleted then don't give up. Try again and again until your topic will be useful. You should take more knowledge and experience than creating topic. So doing hard work and have a nice journey.

Hello my friend.  As for me, I prefer to respond to posts and comment.  When I have sufficient experience and knowledge, I will publish many topics.  The laws here are strict, so you must be careful before publishing any topic in order not to get a bad reputation and warning points.  Focus on knowledge first before publishing.  Every day we learn something new in this wonderful forum

As a beginner at the moment, I'm just commenting on how to enable me to create my own publications over time that are rich in content and very useful to others. I hope I’m on the right track and doing things well.

Hi buddy I am just making posts because I have fear of making the topics because sometimes topics can be the cause of warning point or getting banned due to some mistakes but I will try to make useful topics when I feel comfortable. And if you want to avoid the deletion of the topics then you should make the useful and informative topics according to the rules of the forum.

• +2 1