Will i get paid if i comment on a year old topic? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abbay4u

Will i get paid if i comment on a year old topic?

No matter how old topics are, as far as the topics is in the forum, then you go ahead by commenting on it, and I think you get your payment normally. Except you double comments on the same topics.

• +2 1

Dear friend, according to the rules of the forum, no harm in that
Just comment according to the rules for the post to be helpful
If you do not comment on the topic twice, you will be paid for your post.

I think there are no restrictions on how to comment on a topic and and what I can suggest is that there is a tendency not to eliminate them as they get older, there are some things that just came out but they don't follow the set rules, They are usually deleted, there is no need to see if it is old. Also pay close attention to whether you have already responded to the posts, if not, do not comment again. It doesn't work.

Yes my friend . As long as you did not comment on the topic before, you will get your salary in exchange for your comment on it, regardless of the age of the topic. Just follow the rules and don't worry.

• +5 1

Hi dear mate!

I am new here but according to my information , there is no any issue about old and new posts .you will get money also for commenting on old posts. But do useful comments according to the rules.

Thank you . Good luck

Bro in my opinion whatever the topic is or how much old is you should get money if you do useful post or do useful comment nd get reputation on it you will definitely get money 

Yes, it does not matter the date of the publication.  Modern or old.  Rather, what matters is the extent of the benefit that you provided to members with your post or comment, and inevitably you will get a profit if you meet the conditions and rules.

yes you will get paid if you post on old topic but you must provide good content if you really wanna earn in this forum

Definitely Yes you will surely be paid because in this forum there is no rule like will not paid for old comments. Your payment is secure if you're commenting legally and if you copy paste your account will be banned. It is only allowed here to focus on new and legit topics and reply on those topics.

And this science is your way of earning some money and knowledge from this forum.

As far the topic is useful and valid, you can still comment on an one year old and still get your payment, so what matters now is that the topics should be useful and also the comments you will made should also be useful, this is my thought on this.

• +2 1

Yes, you can comment on any post on the forum even if it is out of date, and you will get in return its gains if this comment was useful and got a good reputation.

I think there is no restictication on the time a topic as Could be commented on. That should be the reason for warning point for a repetitive topics.

Yes my friend
You will be paid for your comments, whether they are old or new, as long as they do not violate the rules of the forum and contain useful information and good content

Of course, my friend, but try to give new information and in this way the topic remains useful and your post is useful, and with this your participation is effective and do not make it a random comment because by this you reduce respect for your time and the time of others .
good luck

• +2 1

Welcome my friend, there is no danger of commenting on a topic that is a year old, so from my point of view, since the topic still exists, it is useful and effective, and we can give our opinion about it, and if the comment is useful, good luck will be paid for it 

• +2 1

Yes you can paid if the topic is old because there is no such thing present which no pay you or being old thing but you follow the rule and regulation and no answer same topic twice 

You can see many topics created long time ago and you can see some of topics get locked so it's mean you can post on that and after that you can post on any topic even if it is old or it created recently you will paid for that post if you write well and accepted post..

And, sir, you will undoubtedly be compensated for your efforts. In this forum, regardless of how old the subject you are posting on is, it is better to comment on old topics because there is a very small risk that your posts will be deleted.

Yes, my friend, you will be charged for it, and it does not matter the age of the subject, rather what is important is that your comment is useful to all members and has correct information.

You will be paid for commenting on the post regardless of its date. 

As long as you follow the rules in your comment and avoid any kind of plagiarism as this could get you banned. 

I don't think there are restrictions considering this matter.. 

Good luck. 

• +2 2

Of course yes, you will get paid for any relevant comment you post, if you won't get paid for it, the would have block the posy and there won't be chance for you to reply such post, but in this case you will get paid if your post is valid, valid in the sense that you didn't copy other members post ,and you don't use abusive word. You're good to go.

Thank you.

My friend, I think that regardless of the age of the post, the comment is paid for if it is meaningful and useful. Avoid repeating the comment on a single post.

It will still be counted. The more important thing to remember is to make your post useful. Only then will crypto count it with your earnings. No matter how old the topic is, if your post is marked useful it is okay and it is counted.

My friend, a comment on the topic is a way to make money here or through your own post .. but you have to base it on the topic for one time and get an evaluation of this comment, no matter how it was posted.

My friend, regardless of the age of the topic, if you do not comment on it twice, you will be paid for your own post, do not worry dear, it does not matter the age of the topic. The important thing is that you get positive reviews about your comments and that comments with useful content

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.