If if any post has positive reputation as well as negative reputation together ? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahanzaib Choudhry

If if any post has positive reputation as well as negative reputation together ?

Welcome my friend, and you do not have to worry about that when there is a positive and negative evaluation at the same time, nothing happens, the negative goes positive and we have a balance. You only have to think well before publishing to get the positive reviews.

I think that this matter will be calculated by the mathematical preference for the sum of the two numbers, or it is possible that the matter of this publication will be decided by the forum administration as whether it is acceptable or rejected.

• +2 1

The useful post is highlighted by the reviews it gets
My opinion cannot be considered that all people are the same
Therefore, the reviews and the majority decide whether a publication was useful or not

Hello my dear friend regarding reputation, and that positive reputation is calculated by the numbers you like, and the negative reputation is calculated by the written numbers. Through this calculation, your comment is calculated useful or not. If the positive numbers exceed the negative numbers, you will actually pay the money, and if the opposite becomes, you will not gain anything

• +1 1

Then it will be considered as neutral and If negative reputation is more than positive then it will be considered as negatively rated and If positive reputation is more than negative it will be considered as positively rated and will be paid for btc payment as well.

This forum gives profits on the combination of positive evaluations and negative evaluations, so if the outcome is positive, you take profit from it, but if it is negative, you do not take profit.

• +2 1

First of all, you receive on the 20 posts that get a positive rating, but those with a negative rating do not get anything
However, if it has positive and negative evaluations, it should be taken against it only if the positive evaluations are higher than the negative ones

I think that in this case, all evaluations are collected algebraically on the post, if the result is positive the post is considered useful, and if the result is negative it is considered not useful and then deleted at a later time

I think you need a positive average, if you look in your account on the yobit platform, you will see that there is a box for the average reputation that you got, but I am not sure of that and it is preferable to search more about this matter.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, if the number of positive reviews is more than negative, then your post will have a positive reputation, but if it gets more negative reviews than positive, your post will be negative and you will not get anything in exchange for your post

• +2 1

In this case, you are not getting paid from Bitcoin because your post had a negative reputation of minus one and a positive reputation by the same amount, you can see the average reputation of each post through the yobit platform.

Dear in general, if a post or topic that you raised in the forum gets a positive and one negative speed, the two parties will go, i.e. the negative and the positive, and you did not get a gain after a week of the month, the participation in general, so my dear to you to publish everything that is useful to all members so that we do not get a negative reputation And he got a positive reputation in general, this matter is somewhat relative and depends on mathematics Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my friend, your post should be relevant in order to gain a good reputation, and the forum also gives you the most money possible, but no post is irrelevant in the required question because you may be banned permanently.

In my opinion, if there is negative support and positive support, then it is considered participation without support at all, and therefore you will not be held accountable for it.
But if the support is negative and positive, it will be considered positively supported.

• +3 1

If the positive reputation is more than negative, then this means that the publication is useful and you will be paid for it, but if the negative responses are more, then this means that the publication is not useful

Positive evaluations remove the negativity, but according to its number, for example if it is + 3 and - then their sum is zero, but if it is +5 and -2 then you have + 3 and the post is considered positive.

i think it not a big issue but our post must be informative and contain the best quality content that help other to increase their knowledge then we get good reputation it may be positive or negative if it positive we get best reputation but some member not give good reputation they give us negative reputation but it has some reason may be they not understand our topic so my advice to concentrate on your work.  

Not to worry my friend just focus on your goals Keep working and investing in the forum It's beyond your control in getting a positive and negative assessment at the same time you have to improve the level of interest for the content of the posts and the topics you're presenting surely then you'll get positive reviews.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The subject of evaluations follows the opinion of each member with the information you provided on your subject, and as long as your post received the positive evaluation, and if there is another negative evaluation, your topic will be accepted and paid to you, and therefore I work to make your topics more beneficial to all members

• +3 1

The forum follows a certain policy in this matter it is normal to be your posts admire some and see it useful and others do not see it as well the forum balances the positive and negative reputation if you got a positive reputation on a comment more than negative will consider your publication useful and will pay you but if the opposite will consider your post unhelpful and wrong and will not pay you try to focus my friend in all your posts

Confident popularity ensures that they submit will be important although poor popularity ensures that they submit will be worthless. Yet in case there is if the submit possessing equally reputations optimistic and also unfavorable you then can rely upon the almost all popular items about almost all content when almost all content creating excellent popularity, in that case, your content will probably be paid out. Nevertheless, you simply pay attention to work and also generate beneficial content.

My friend, you don't have to think this way, everyone has their own opinion and nothing like this can be predicted
The topics here are many, the members are many, and everyone has a different thinking, so you should focus on making more meaningful posts and comments

• +5 1

Hey, buddy. I hope you're okay . In this case the average rating is calculated between positive and negative feedback, but I advise you not to get confused by this topic, and focus on providing good content so that it receives only a positive reputation, good luck.

• +5 1

Welcome my friend. For me, all the posts I have seen were positive and effective, and I have received useful information that I did not see any negative. Thanks to everyone who publishes the best

Although I do not agree with you on this, if you write a good post, you will get a positive reputation only, and if a bad post will get a negative reputation, but I must answer your question, If this happens, you will receive a post without evaluation and you will not be paid for it

• +3 1