If if any post has positive reputation as well as negative reputation together ? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahanzaib Choudhry

If if any post has positive reputation as well as negative reputation together ?

Dear,I think if this happens then ratings are collected in the post, if the sum is positive then the post will be considered useful and if the total is negative then the post will be considered unnecessary and it will be deleted.

Every person in this life has his own opinion and point of view that differs from one person to another as it is possible for a publication to receive at the same time a good evaluation and a negative evaluation because every person understands this post from his point of view and this is normal that may happen.

If the post has a negative reputation, it keeps it positive and equal, then its rank will also go up tomorrow, neither will it be very successful and neither will it keep itself equal both ways. 

My friend here is every person who gives a positive or negative reputation according to his opinion of the content. This thing belongs to the content owner according to the idea that he proposes here.

My friend, I think your post should have a more positive reputation than a negative reputation in order to be a really useful publication, it is important and you should improve your participation for this. 

• Useful or interesting 1

First of all I want to say that our overall reputation must be positive and if we get both negative and positive rating on our post then totally reputation on that post will considered so try to make useful and quality posts to avoid getting negative rating.

Well you know everyone with his own way of understanding,  some will like your posts and give you positive reaction while some will give you negative reaction so if you are lucky your positive reputations is greater than negative ones then fine. Just focus buddy 

• +2 1

hello friend in this case they will take the average of both negative and positive reactions . but the most important thing from ratings is focusing on presenting a suitable content 

An important question, my friend, in fact, if the sum of negative evaluations is more than the group, positive evaluations, this negative evaluation is calculated, but if the sum of the evaluations is more positive, this is a positive evaluation and a master has done it on it, but if this total evaluation is equal, this publication will allow a negative evaluation

• +3 1

This means that your post is good and useful and members have given you positive reviews. But there are some scammers and jealous people who give you a negative rating. Or in another case, your post is really bad and the members have given you a bad reputation for breaking the laws. But cheaters are from  Your friends have given you a good reputation

My friend thought that positive and negative reviews parallel each other For example _2 and +2 are the sum of zero Example 2 _2 and +5 here you get +3, and so your post is considered useful and positive

If your average rate and all that will cause you to receive no payment if your rate average is less than one or it's negative, which is why you should have a positive rate.

My friend you don't have to worry about this but in my opinion try to have your topics contain useful and relevant information in order to get positive reviews and the more your topics contain useful information you will get a positive rating and the more popular ratings you will increase your earnings so try to be useful your topics.

It has happened to me that they give me a negative reputation, it hurts me but if another person in the same publication gives me a positive one, it favors the views of the administrators and my comments remain intact thanks to the support of my peers and when the time of my payments I have them complete.

• Useful or interesting 1

I haven't faced such issue yet😅. But as I know in this situation of both positive and negative rating, evaluation would be made. If their sum will lead to positive rating then you will be paid while in case of negative or zero rating, you will not be paid for such post.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

On 1/21/2021 at 3:11 PM, Jahanzaib Choudhry said:

Hopefully All Of You will be very fine And Enjoying a Good Health!

Dear I have a confusion please inform me about my question that if any Post of anybody has negative reputation as well as positive reputation together then what happen ? 

For Example ;

Any post  has +1  and  -1 reputation . Then 

What happens ???

That's why the forum maid the rating system with values starting from -5 to +5, that means if you get both -1 and +1 rating on one post then the average rating is 0 so its neutral, but if you get -1 and +2 then the average rating is +! so your post have postie rating

I think that the new members in the platform should focus most on learning how to create good posts within the platform because that will fetch then good assessment, so as for your own case, I think that the moderators will sort this out.

It is according to why when there is a -1 they should not pay you the publication but when there is a +1 if they should pay you but when there is a +1 and a -1 the publication would be nothing is not like when you have a + 2 and a -1 there you would have to win and when it is vice versa you would have to lose.

23 minutes ago, NanoMns said:

Do not worry my friend, as most of the members indicated here that the sum of the positive and negative reputations should be positive, i.e. the positive reputations will be more numerous than the negative in order for the post to be considered positive, so you do not need to worry just to focus on displaying the posts and filling them with innovative new ideas to get evaluations Positive.

@NanoMns If that happens, a positive and a negative reaction will neutralize the publication, there I read that then if it is paid, because it has a positive and a negative one does not give a bad publication, it is only not paid if it is negative, it is a question Valid the one that the user does, sometimes there are things that are unknown when starting in the forum.

Hello mate. It has been possible. You can get the postive reputation and negative reputation. Itniis syndicates that the post is postive or negative. If the post is positive your post will be a paid post. Otherwise its not a paid post. Thank you. 

• +2 1

Most likely, in this case, the positive and negative numbers are collected and the reputation of the post is determined based on the larger number, is it positive or negative, or the forum management imposes its word on the post and the dilemma ends

• +5 1

Dear, given my humble experience, I see that you will not get a gain on this post because there is a negative reputation and a positive reputation, therefore the mediators on both sides will not count this post in the list of payments for Bitcoin and you will be counted two hundred Satoshi a week after publishing this post, so I advise you to publish  Other or increase the number of posts shared next your knowledge is greater in the end Thank you very much.

• +4 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that if you want to get the payment of your topic or comment you should to have the good reputation and positive reputation on that otherwise you will not be able to get the money of that post

Hello friend I want to tell you that no one can give us dhol reputation positive and negative they just can secured from negative reputation from other but we should working on useful content in that we will able to get more positive reputation from the people