Give knowledge and take knowledge πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ“πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ“ - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Anderson

Give knowledge and take knowledge πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ“πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ“

You are right in this forum we can gain information from old members, gain experience from them and then share it with beginners or anyone who wants to gain knowledge.

Well, I totally agree with you on what you say .. The knowledge that comes from the distinguished old members is very wonderful, and I think that it is good for us to make ourselves a bridge between the old members and the new members and to pass on to them our knowledge that we gained from this forum .. I wish you and everyone good luck

Yes, I agree with you. These forums have ao much knowledge and information that I can use to help me in the crypto currency world and not get lost or scammed.

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. Yes, my friend of course, knowledge is so important in this forum and in our daily lives that we cannot succeed without gaining knowledge because knowledge is the basis of everything. We always have to read other people's publications and read them carefully so that we can understand what the publication is about. We acquire information from other people's publications and we must also when we have information we must put it in this forum so that all members can gain knowledge. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

• +2 1

I agree.
One of the most important features of a successful person is one who can exchange information with others and discuss topics to get the best results ،
I don't know what the reason is, but it's greed, of course .I try to help everyone without hesitation.

Yes, my friend, this forum gave a lot of benefits to everyone about cryptocurrencies as well as the good work in it. I hope that it continues in order for us to gain more information and knowledge as well as money. Thank you.

• +2 1

On 1/18/2021 at 4:08 PM, Emma Anderson said:

We all know how important service this forum provides us in terms of knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Before joining this forum most of us may only be knowing the words bitcoins. But this platform help us to learn more about it. What we have to do is read the posts of other members and learn from it also posts what you know about cryptocurrencies.

My dear friend yes you are right with your opinion, it is just like barter system which you give and take. In this forum you share your knowledge and gained knowledge from other members, This sharing enhance your vision and this platform is giving a best opportunity for getting useful knowledge and innovative ideas.Β 

So keep on sharing what you have experienced with other members.

Best of luckΒ 

Yes, I agree with you. Knowledge is related to everything. We must have knowledge in order to be able to work and spend our energy, creativity and innovation in this forum and learn how to understand the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies and trading needs sufficient knowledge.

• +5 1

Hello my dear friend.Yes it is a great forum where we learn a lot of things about cryptocurrencies from post of senior members and we also share knowledge in our posts which helps other members to gather information in order to make useful posts.

• +2 1

Yes my friend, we learn from each other every day new information, there is nothing more beautiful than the exchange of experiences and cooperation between the members.

Yes you are absolutely right m t mate,Β 

reading new posts constantly make more knowledge for you and provide you mind with power to think in the future of yourself, i'm always reading new topics to know the new things in this cryptocurrencies world.

• +2 1

Probably you are right.Life is a name of learning.experiences teach us alot.Even if we have a proper knowledge of anything there are surely minor things which we don't notice and someone else notices them and guides them and our knowledge is increased.

That's right because the most important thing in any work you do is to try to gain the knowledge from the older members and then share your own experiences to others and what I saw here is that this forum provides to you great ideas and experiences to learn from.Β 

Indeed, this is the goal of the forum, to provide correct information and share experiences and assistance among members to spread awareness, really it is a good forum for earning and sharing all information about the world of coding.

: Work in this forum is very simple.. All you need is research, understanding, reading and knowledge... You have to know everything about the forum rules rules..Take knowledge and give knowledge... Take advantage of the comments and publish your information about cryptocurrencies... Keep working, buddy.

There are many members who have developed themselves by searching other platforms and searching on Google and other sites in addition to what they have learned about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies through the CryptoTalk platform.

GoodΒ day,Β myΒ dearΒ friend.Β Yes,Β youΒ areΒ right.Β TheΒ importanceΒ ofΒ educationΒ inΒ ourΒ everydayΒ livesΒ cannotΒ beΒ overstated.Β NotΒ onlyΒ doesΒ knowledgeΒ accumulateΒ overΒ time,Β butΒ itΒ alsoΒ expandsΒ exponentially.Β Β 
ImprovesΒ logicΒ andΒ problemsolvingΒ abilities.Β Β Β WeΒ willΒ achieveΒ ourΒ commonΒ aimΒ ofΒ earningΒ moneyΒ andΒ gainingΒ informationΒ atΒ theΒ sameΒ time.
Edited by A.Murtaza

I agree with you 100% . This is how this forum is rubbed. And it has really been so beneficial for majority of us. We all learn by learning form post that has been created before. And in return we also give knowledge by commenting in posts.Β 

It's just like give and take. I think that this kind if relation should be between every member of this forum. Give the knowledge you have and take the knowledge that you don't have. In this way knowledge provider and knowledge seeker will be benefited equally.Β 

• +3 1

I agree with you, my friend, on your point of view that this forum is a great place to get as much information as possible and because it is a suitable place to gain experience in the field of investing in cryptocurrencies.

Dear guy it is a very good idea that you have shared at this forum. When a teacher teaches students, obviously he is giving them knowledge but he himself is learning knowledge more than students. Similarly at this forum we are learning and teaching about crypto.

On 1/18/2021 at 4:08 PM, Emma Anderson said:

We all know how important service this forum provides us in terms of knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Before joining this forum most of us may only be knowing the words bitcoins. But this platform help us to learn more about it. What we have to do is read the posts of other members and learn from it also posts what you know about cryptocurrencies.

Absolutely right. Before joining I were also known by the word bitcoin by latter joining the forum I am able to know about all the crypto currencies of the world which are running all over the world and being popular day by day all over the world. The world crypto currency is not having the limited means, it has a vast knowledge in between.. So if you want to know more about the crypto currencies then you are advised to join this wonderful forum... This forum is providing us the best opportunity to earn from working and also providing us a great knowledge about the crypto currency and trading businesses also.Β 

Hlo dear friendΒ 

Yes you are right and i am agree with youΒ 

It us important to participate here by sharing our knowledge with each other . We should also try to help each other in all queries and always try to make ease forΒ others and try to renain positive.

All the best thank you

Hello my friend
Actually, you are right in your words that you mentioned in your topic and I completely agree with you, as cryptotalk site provides us with a lot of useful information about cryptocurrencies through the topics that people post here.