Give knowledge and take knowledge 👩‍🎓👩‍🎓 - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Anderson

Give knowledge and take knowledge 👩‍🎓👩‍🎓

Hello guys. How are you ? There are you no batter thing than this if we  all do it together so over knowledge will increase a lot the things we know she reached out to others 

Hello, if it is true that the advantages of learning that the forum offers you are good and extensive, it is true that you can learn more things, on the subject of cryptocurrencies, there are good articles, where I have had to learn about different things and even, I have learned to be able to create a cryptographic article, from scratch.
The advantages offered by this project are good to take advantage of, I know that at first you may think that it is just one more way to earn money, but it is not like that, since you have to take advantage of the opportunity to learn more about cryptocurrencies, and it is that really the financing of the project is to be able to make the cryptographic issue known, and instead of that, they reward us.
Believe me that the forum offers more than making money, it is giving you the tools, both basic and advanced, to learn about the cryptographic subject.

• +5 1

Yeah this site is all about sharing knowledge each others. Everyone in this forum they try to gain knowledge and also share their experience too in this forum. So this is really great site for give and take knowledge.

It is a very good platform. You said exactly right. Before coming to this platform, I only knew the name of bitcoin but i know a lot about crypto currency. It is only because of learning from this platform.

• +3 1

hello my friend, yes you are right we should read a lot of posts and topics to learn more about this forum and this business and it helps us to develop ourselves and make more money.

Yes dear you are right.On this forum give knowledge and take knowledge.The main benefit of this forum is that it provides a lots of information about crypto currencies and about bitcoin.we can aquire huge information about bitcoin and crypto currency from this forum.At this forum different members share their ideasand opinions from which we collect good knowledge and improve our skills. 

You are right, knowledge is very important for us to survive in this progressing world. We should always learn knowledge till the last breath of our life whether it be from our lives or it be from this forum of Cryptotalk. 

@Emma Anderson Obviously, the main purpose of this forum is to enables each member to participate and get in touch with other forum members by sharing useful and informative ideas in order to gain free crypto world knowledge that has good quality contents that are helpful and attractive as they can be easily understood by other members without violating the rules and regulations

download (12).png

You are right. I did not have any knowledge before joining this crypto currency platform .But after using this platform, I got to know about it.And now I know a lot about it.And I'm trying to follow the roles of cryptocurrency.It is the rule of this world that give from one hand ans take in other hand. Nobody gives you anything in free of cost in this world. You have to pay something for getting anything.

I agree with you on all this dear,
This forum provides knowledge and science at a good level so far, and we will not forget that it also provides us money.
In fact, I have some good information about cryptocurrencies, because I have been working with them for many years, and I would soon like to spread my knowledge widely to benefit everyone. When you help people with something, definitely someone will come to your aid and fill in your knowledge gaps!
Human society will not last as long as we do not help each other, and we must all support everyone who needs this knowledge to know how to manage the spirit of their economic work!
Let's move forward towards a balanced system of carefully considered scientific and practical strength and expertise!

I learned a lot from this forum, especially in the field of trading, and I hope one day to be an effective member in it and spread experience and help beginners in it. Just as we learned and gained experience, we must help others in return.

The power of each forum is the sharing that all users  can have in the forum this is the basic of all forum platforms,the knowledge is shared between users this the most best way to learn more than you can already have 

Nice post Sharing knowledge is essential. This forum is based on learning and gaining knowledge about cryptocurrencies by reading member posts. Expert knowledge is the basis for success.

Hello my friend, for me, as a new member, I did not know anything about cryptocurrencies, but after joining this, the beautiful forum I have, information about cryptocurrencies, and I searched in the world of cryptocurrencies. Necessary, here

Of course. My friend. You are saying this very well. Because we will gain the knowledge of each other. As far as I know, another member knows that knowledge. We will share the information of each other. We will help others with our knowledge. Again, we will take help from the knowledge of others. Then we will gain a lot of knowledge. I can learn. I can do something good. Thanks.

Yes you are right before joining cryptocurrency I don't know about your beat Bitcoin blockchain binance and many other exchanges or wallet but after joining this platform I have to know about all these wallets and many other digital currencies and their rates in the exchanges and how to withdraw so we have to share their knowledge and it is basically the duty of the seniors members who know much about these platforms they have to share this information with us

You are absolutely right.  Before joining this forum I had no knowledge of cryptocurrencies but now I am learning very good and new things every day.  This forum serves as a two-way channel.  Where we get knowledge from others and we also provide our knowledge.  We support the content of others and in return they will support us.  This forum works in a family where each member has their own responsibilities.

When you share your knowledge other are gaining knowledge.In this way sharing of knowledge everybody able to learn and leads life a better way.

Yes,it is the rule of this world that give from one hand then take in other hand.It is amazing thinking that give knowledge and take knowledge of we all follow this moto it is great for us.

• +4 1

You said a wonderful thing. From this forum we can give and take knowledge. In general, we can share knowledge with everyone. So we can say that we can gain knowledge and share knowledge from this forum.

16 hours ago, Emma Anderson said:

We all know how important service this forum provides us in terms of knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Before joining this forum most of us may only be knowing the words bitcoins. But this platform help us to learn more about it. What we have to do is read the posts of other members and learn from it also posts what you know about cryptocurrencies.

Yeah you said it right mate.Obviously this forum has enlighten us with so much more knowledge of cryptocurrency and their chances and earning ways.So it is our duty to enrich this forum more.It isbour duty to give more and more efforts here and new new knowledge here.

@Emma Anderson

Yes, partner, the most outstanding thing about this forum is that we can exchange information and interact with other members to learn everything about bitcoin and cryptos, the greater the participation we have, the greater the knowledge we gain.

• +1 1

Yes brother you are absolutely correct, I was not aware about anything about Crypto currency but becoming a member in this platform it helped me to have a great kind of knowledge and information about Crypto world and crypto currency.

That is some point out there.Knowledge is the wealth of common man that cannot be robbed away and it never gets drained while you share it,then why not do so? This crypto talk community is an answer to those who ask "where shall I clear my doubt about the crypto currencies? " .More over you can also share your information with us so that we can also yield from i.t