Why is Cryptotalk banned in some countries. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John hopkin

Why is Cryptotalk banned in some countries.

Hello my dear friend, I think that many countries have banned cryptocurrencies because they are decentralized and it is difficult to detect crimes related to them by governments, but I think they have wasted a lot of interest on their people.

• +3 1

I have heard from this platform that the people of that countries were violate the rules snd regulations of this platform also they were scammers and plagiarism due to it they are unable to work on this platform so we should work according to the rules and regulations of this forum. 

On 1/17/2021 at 12:53 PM, John hopkin said:

In some countries Cryptotalk is banned. Due to this act these countries are keeping their people ignorant . These countries are keeping their people away from the knowledge that they can get here easily . One thing that is important these countries are keeping their people jobless.  By legalising it their people can make money and this will help them to reduce poverty.

I think the reason of banning the cryptocurrency in country is due to economic impact. I heard that in india due to Cryptocurrencies the economy of india fall down. Due to Cryptocurrencies no one is ready to give taxes as he can safe their money in form of Cryptocurrencies.

Hello dear members I hope you are not good at doing great work on this platform and enjoying wahab's in my first I want to tell you that all of Today Members I am totally agree with you this currency will be banned in many countries I think their needs to be get legislations about this and then it should be allowed the Bitcoin because this point will help out the countries people

Certainly there is more than one reason for this, including the reason that you mentioned, or that these countries are really ignorant of these new technologies, or for other goals, for example, because governments are not able to control cryptocurrencies and this prevents them from accessing them and achieving profits from them.

Working in this forum has helped many unemployed people secure income and earn money.
It also helped employees with low incomes secure additional income without requiring much time.
Therefore, I do not think it is right to ban it in some countries, as this forum has a lot of benefit.

• +4 1

My dear bro, I think that same countries whose not allowed to deal with bitcoin and crypt currency they banned crypt talk. But I adjust that will be allowed in all countries and famously, because it is good work to get money with part time.Thank you 

I do not know why, but the ban should be canceled in all countries, you are right as they make their people away from the modern talk, they do not want their people also get knowledge. They become ignorant by keeping their people for knowledge, but it is good to get their people knowledge of this forum.

I do not know the reason for the forum being banned in countries, but I think it is due to a lack of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and their consideration of them as useless, but with the development of this currency and its increased spread, it will have a distinct future in the coming days

Dear friend @Shahzad456 @shoaib0908 @Mahmoudomran cryptocurrency is a digital platform and Trustwallet. It depends on the law against crypto in such a position if it does not allow the use of crypto currency, it is clear cryptotalk will not work there but if it is mentioned of these other banned countries that were once working here in this forum, some have been banned due to the high number of spammers and fraudsters. Thank you 

Those countries are prohibited from using these sites, and this ban applies by the company or the founders of the forum, as all websites follow the policies of their home countries and the countries that the mother country does not allow them to deal with or use any sites that belong to them are prohibited from working.
For example, those countries that we see are prohibited from working and entering the forum.

• +1 1

I do not know the exact reason, my friend ..
But I think that these countries issue a lot of random messages, so it was banned by them .. But I will search for more information about the reason for the ban, so I can know, benefit, and increase my information.

• +2 1

The field of cryptocurrencies will be very advanced in the future, especially in developed countries, and it is possible for their currencies to become official instead of their paper currency, but some countries refuse the progress and development of peoples or that the poor people and their development will ban these platforms, but they do not know the value of cryptocurrencies and the importance of the dimension of their spread and development.

Dear members, there are many countries that have been banned from working on this forum for several reasons and are in violation of the rules of the forum, such as the increasing random mail from these countries and fraud regarding assessments.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Friends of some countries are the ones who prevent this forum in the country in which they live because they do not want the country to develop and people make money from this site or from any work on the Internet. Also, the forum prohibits some countries because members from the same country make many mistakes in this forum. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Indeed there are many countries that are banned from working here . Some countries use spamming activities on this forum so this forum has banned such countries and some countries don't have enough awareness about digital currencies so they banned this forum for used by their people.

In my opinion, everyone should be informed of cryptocurrencies, and it is a right for all to stay up to the pace of development and its fields, such as digital currencies.

Those countries who were banned completely from  making use of the website are violating the rules too much because almost all the members from there are spammers who don't have post beneficial informations about what we are here to discuss.

yes you are right I totally agree with you in some countries people talk Ban because they are government not want to use cryptocurrency on their countries but this is not good for an country or a people who want to live and secure their life or make career on cryptocurrency online digital money

There are ignorant work politicians that are relied upon in many countries, they hide and prevent modern websites from them as if they are not worthy of a beautiful work, even though the people may be among the smartest people and contain sharp brains, it is sad for that people and we hope that more leniency is opened in front of them.  And the opportunity to live from more angles

Sue to some reason which is not allow on this forum.and on cryptocurrency . So it good if that countries try to us it ,with this they can get benefits from bitcoin and cryptocurrency.  So many countries which is facing so many problem so it hink that problem can solve by cryptocurrency use. So need to take right step and make own that they can able to use cryptocurrency.  Because when a country ban to use cryptocurrency then thia country missing so many other features which this can take.

The countries where cryptocurrency is banned are mostly developing countries. Banning cryptocurrency is a huge disadvantage for these countries. Perhaps they have banned ot for some security reasons some others. But cryptocurrency is very helpful for earning money. 

Some countries in the sector believe that cryptocurrency is a threat to their economies. They also believed that cryptocurrency was a tool for spamming, and as a result, they banned the exchange in order to protect their people. The majority of these foreign destinations were developing countries. I hope they understand the importance of cryptocurrency in the future.

I don't know why cryptotalk is banned in some countries.Maybe those countries can't like crypto currencies or what so ever but i don't have any idea about it. 

there are many countries where crypto-currency is banned so you can say their govt don't want to allow people to use cryptocurrency to learn about cryptocurrency as well as cryptotalk. In this scenario we can say that these countries are less educatedthat's why they don't understand cryptocurrency.