How can i get bitcoin - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John hopkin

How can i get bitcoin

I think this is a time taking process to get the bitcoin because it has huge price but this is not impossible you can earn one bitcoin by doing big investment and trading. So I think you have to keep patience and hardworking for getting bitcoin. 

Hi dear u can get Bitcoin after spending some time on this platform ... slowly u will know how this website works and how easy it is

You can get bitcoin by posting unique and useful publications on this forum, or you can mine bitcoin or by trading online. I don't advise you on cloud mining sites or solve captcha because it is a waste of time. I wish you a long time

I think that if you continue to work properly in trading and investing, you can get Bitcoin. Do not despair or give up. Just advance to your goal, I think if you believe in your goal then you can reach it.

First, you must get a good amount of Bitcoin by working on the cryptotalk forum, and then you increase them in investment, and from it you can start trading cryptocurrencies.

Hello everyone, friend, I consider that the best way to obtain some type of profit with cryptocurrencies, specifically with bitcoin, is by trading your crypto, in a digital exchange, there are you can buy low and sell high, and obtain small margins of earnings, even though everything will depend on the amount of money you are investing.

• +2 1

There are many ways to earn, through this forum or some similar forums, but this forum remains the best option for beginners, to collect the necessary capital for their launch in this field, and start trading and investing cryptocurrencies.

Certainly there are many sources for obtaining this currency, but I only know this forum for earning currencies, but there are many posts in which experienced people explain how to invest and increase these currencies

• +3 1

Dear working on cryptotalk is best way through Wich you can get BTC easily without any scam .9 year work is equal to 1 BTC .So keep on working .

Hello my friend, working in this forum makes you get bitcoins, but you have to do well and write useful blogs to get rankings that qualify you to get the appropriate payment for them ... You can also get them through investing and trading via the Internet .. But for me now the work Within this forum is the best way to get it

• +2 1

Dear friend, obtain Bitcoin in an easy, fast and simple way Cryptotalk gives you the opportunity to earn it as long as you take into account the rules and regulations of the forum.

Dear friend, obtain Bitcoin in an easy, fast and simple way Cryptotalk gives you the opportunity to earn it as long as you take into account the rules and regulations of the forum.

• +1 1

This forum gives us the opportunity to earn BTC daily after completing the first 100 posts with twenty useful posts that have gained a positive reputation. From this forum we can learn and earn bitcoin.

I am a beginner here, but according to my information, the application of the rules in the forum and perseverance at work will get you a good profit through which you can invest in it and collect Bitcoin

It is not easy to get bitcoins, you have to work a lot and dedicate a lot of time to this post, it is not overnight how to get satoshis or you could also buy it but today it is very expensive and it would be better if you were to invest little by little in the bitcoin and thus you would obtain greater profits.

The ways in which you can collect Bitcoin are many, but the best way is by buying it, so it will be much faster and it will help you win a lot of investment.

You can buy it or mine them, to mine and my colleagues have given you suggestions on looking for websites, also if you have a business you can accept payments in bitcoin, without forgetting that being within this community you can also earn bitcoin personally, working here you get multiple benefits .

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello mate. Welcome to this crypto world. Glad to meet you. If you want the bitcoin you may want to mining purposes. And one more thing that when you mining be careful. An account of the scammers. Be aware about that. 

• +2 1

You can get bitcoin through this forum through positive reviews of your comments it is the best work at this time it is fast and easy to use and never needs a long time.

Dear you can get btc by posting if you are working on daily base then you can get maximum 4000 satoshi and if you want to more earn then you can trade and investment . Trading and investment are smart ways for making money.

It is really a tough ask to earn bitcoin on this forum because it needs a lot of effort to attain your target. You must have more than one method to earn free here on this platform. So, better is to be expert on this platform to earn your level best here.

• +4 1

Dear, you are in the right place to get the bitcoin currency. In this forum, it gives us books in two families. What did the conversation do, and the bitcoin work gives us two hundred satoshi of bitcoin for every useful post we get 20 posts per day, that is, if you take the value of all the posts we get 4000 satoshi and this is good  I am very involved in the field of trading and investing in the long term in this daily good profit. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

You must first find a Bitcoin wallet so that you can control it and spend it however you like, or even exchange it in other currencies, and to get it, you have to buy bitcoin from one of the companies that has this available. When you buy the first bitcoin, Coinbase is the most obvious suggestion for you, it is A simple and easy-to-use site in the event that you are not sure from one merchant to another, it does not pay exorbitant fees, it appears in high quality when it comes to caring for customers, it has a large interface, and is available on desktop and mobile devices, and if you want a more simple and easy site, “CE X “is the best option for you if you want to buy bitcoin, and it also provides instant exchange rates, basic buying and selling options, but its disadvantage is that its payment options are somewhat limited. And of course you can get bitcoin for free by mining from your personal device or from bitcoin faucets or By sending many links through social networking sites.

• +3 1

You can search online for a mining site and buy from it or you can work in this forum and after 100 posts they give you satoshi for your posts and you have to post only 20 per day 

• +3 1

To get Bitcoin from here is very easy, you have to create a post that contains at least 100 characters, and has useful and distinct content
It can be obtained by linking your account here on the yobit platform to converge your money from there

You should buy bitcoin from trading the price of bitcoin varies from time to time you can buy it or brought it when the price of bitcoin is low nd you can also earn bitcoin from mining as well there are different ways from where u can get bitcoin