Tips to avoid your post been deleted by the forum. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

Tips to avoid your post been deleted by the forum.

The rules and basics of the forum to be tolerated by officials, and this is the reason for deleting some of our publications, as there must be a violation such as not completing the hundred letters, or that the topic is not useful or the speech is not understood and contains grammatical errors. These are the most important reasons for deleting the publications

• +3 1

Thank you my friend for sharing this helpful tips with us.

I have been struggling with deleting some of my posts. But after reading your post, I knew why it had been deleted. I will try to avoid these mistakes from now on.

• +1 2

Yes, my dear friend, I thank you for this useful post and I agree with you on what you said, but I think that the most important aspect is paying attention to the quality of the publications because it is necessary to make sure to provide useful and high-quality publications.

This is important to all new members of this forum, thank you for these good rules We will certainly try to avoid these mistakes and abide by the rules, as there are others who are not interested in the grammatical errors and rules of this platform and have their posts shown for deletion. I hope everyone reads this post to learn

• +3 1

your topic is we must do research and seek for thr most useful and informative topics to post a replies to ensure thatwhat could be the reason for this, my friend, the reason is that what we post is copy paste work or our posted material is not right therefore our post are deletedThe best way for the forum not to block and delete your post is use to follow the rules of the forum.the member that are working on the forum are not making a good useful post. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Before publishing your post, you must make sure that it is free from spelling errors and that the comment or topic is useful, and we must move away from copying and pasting, and the most important thing is to adhere to the rules and laws of the forum and do our research and our own sources for the topic

• +2 1

You are right, in addition to the fact that you must search for the topic before publishing it to avoid repeating the old publications. and you must use the auditor, some members use the translator without re-checking their publications, so the posts are not completely understood.

• +3 1

I observed today that my forum post counts reduced and I have been wondering why but this topic has helped me to know how to prevent reduction in the number of my useful forum posts

Yes, I agree
It is important information and when members avoid falling into it, their posts will remain, there is no reason to fear as long as we adhere to the rules and provisions of the forum

In fact, there is no longer anything I mention. You mentioned everything, but I really have to emphasize them. We should not copy and paste and not share something incomprehensible or complicated, as the post should be foreign and all this to avoid deletion

My dear friend you have to write good and not to get banned .post valuable information that everyone likes just keep on working to keep up the good work.

• +1 1

We have to make sure that the post is not in violation of the rules of this forum, that is, the number of characters must be 100 and that it does not contain spelling errors.

• +2 1

Yes, grammatical errors may also cause your post to be deleted, so use a language corrector and also try to make your posts useful and contain new topics.

• +3 1

The most common mistake that members make is publishing duplicate topics that are similar in content, but the style is changed and this is wrong. We must search for the topic before publishing

• +2 1

Yes my friend, if we want to continue in this forum and our post not deleted, we have to work hard and search for new and useful topics,our posts have to be of a good quality content and follow the rules properly. 

• +2 1

I think the biggest mistake that are member that member doing is that they are not making the post of 100 content I think it is a big mistake that's why many post are deleted I also have seen many post in which member are just writing 2 to 1 lines so it is against rule we should avoid this.

• +3 1

Yes, my dear friend, of course, you must follow the forum’s rules and respect the laws. You should write a useful post and new and useful ideas daily so that the post is not deleted. Thank you.

Thank you, my friend, for your useful post. In order for your post to be counted and considered useful, it must be completed with 100 letters, start with a capital letter and end with a point, and it must also be rich, useful and relevant to the topic.

Yes, my friend, I face this problem often. I always delete all the posts that I create. As for the comments, some are deleted only, and this makes me move away from creating posts and I am content with commenting and responding to posts only. I will try to adhere to your advice and create useful content