Why you are here in crypto talk? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sahib Jan

Why you are here in crypto talk?

Friend I hope you are well on this topic I want to let you know on this platform we have gained knowledge on many topics through various discussions from the members even on this platform there are learning benefits the platform has given us hope you understand.

Hello mate, so I know that learning is part of the reason why I joined here, but to tell the truth, one of the things that motivates me to cryptotalk is the money that I can earn here, because I needed a source of income. So I was introduced to cryptotalk.

Well friends, I am here to gett knowledge from different people. And I also use this forum to earn money for myself.And  I am also here to learn all the cryptocurrencies on this site and also to gain experience by knowing the problems of others and how to solve them and also to socialize with other members well and get money as well

hello dear we are here to get some knowledge about crypto currency and to get some earning from thisbgreat platform .keep working hard to achive your goal.

I'm here to learn about crypto world as well as earn  because as a university student it is necessary for me to earn some money to pay my University expenses. I'm learning new things here.

I came to CryptoTalk to gain knowledge from more experienced users, to communicate with other guys and to earn some money.

Well my reason for being in cryptotalk is to make sure that I meant and understand crypto currencies and how they work. There is a lot of opportunities in cryptocurrencies for those that want to take advantage of it and this is forum is a starting point.

A friend of mine introduced me to cryptotalk forum. I'm here in this forum to share information and experience by different people around the world and also to earn income by completing the task. 

I joined because I want to acquire a lot of knowledge I want to learn how to make investments I want to be a great successful person in the cryptographic world and I want to learn a lot because my dream is to be a professional in the cryptographic world and be able to help others.

Welcome, my friend, we are here to learn the ideas of the cryptocurrency and the mechanisms of earning through investment and trading, but you have to gain enough experience before starting any of them.

Hello dear, I heard many friends about the world of encryption and I did not believe in it and its benefits, but after I joined it, I became more experienced with encryption and I hope that my information will increase more about this world.

• +4 1

We can get a lot of benefits by joining this forum, as it contributes to improving our English and learning various terms, improving our ability to communicate, learning the basics of crypto, in addition to earning a lot of profits.

• +3 1

Hello dear friend, first of all you are welcome on this supporting platform and hope so you are enjoying this platform. Everyone is here to get knowledge and information. With this we can earn money also. And we can get experience about trading from this platform. So it's very helpful for everyone. Best of luck and keep posting.

Hello friends, I am a new member of this site so I should follow the posts of other members to know the details about cryptocurrency and get the right idea then I can gain experience from here and later I can gain positive reputation by posting correctly.

As I m an understudy I need information however much I can get and this is a stage where you can get information effectively . 

Crypto is likewise a decent kind of revenue for the youthful age uh can bring in your pocket cash effectively from crypto.

Yes friends, this crypto is too good infact  Learning is very much increasing, so we will see that many members are connected to each other even after being away, they are benefiting each other from their information. 

I'm here because I like to get something new that help me in life. This forum is full of knowledge information and views of people from different areas of the world. I like it. In spite of knowledge it also pays money for sharing my ideas. Thats important thing that attract more people to access it. 

the reason i started using cryptotalk is because i literally have no clue what digital money is and how it works.i learned about digital money alot from cryptotalk and plus you can earn money from here too

Welcome my friend, I am here in this wonderful forum to receive knowledge and experience and gain money to make for myself a good future away from the current life. I am here to help the rest of the members with anything they need.

I will be honest with you, so that i won't say that i am here just to get knowledge and to give information. Yes i am here to do this,but also, i am here to earn money at the sane time.

i am here to gain the knowledge about the cryptotalk and time pass. but the its earning is not dependent in the cryptotalk so this is basic for the knowledge. many people work to earning. that is side business.  

My friend, I am a beginner here and I am satisfied with working on comments only in the forum. Well said, you have to learn everything. This forum offers you many, many, many things about cryptocurrencies and encrypted talk

It is a very big world. Take knowledge and knowledge and achieve the profits you want

All the best for everyo ne

In order to have knowledge and money ... I spend most of my time without work ... and I loved this field so much. I did not know anything about the world of cryptocurrencies except that I collected some data about it before starting and with the development of the work, I developed this information and my posts received positive responses and this encouraged me to continue my aspirations to reach my goal

• +2 1

This platform, my friend, opens the way for you to learn how cryptocurrencies work well in addition to making money under the conditions of embargo due to Covid 19, a job that requires you to work hard and smart.

I am here for several reasons, firstly to gain enough information about cryptocurrencies, how to trade and invest, and also to get money for my money at the university and some special expenses.