Implications of using abusive words. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Scottmc

Implications of using abusive words.

My friend using abusive and offensive words in this forum is against the rules so we can criticize any posts but we have to use soft word's that won't violate the rules and regulations of the forum.  Just use clear words.

Use of abusive words are strictly prohibited in this forum . Just try to avoid them . If moderators notice these type of words they will banned you account permanently. Just take care and stay away from such type of activities. 

• +2 1

Yes, I am agree with you that we are all like a family members at this forum. We are all getting good knowledge about many things through this forum. We can also get good money from this forum. 

So we should not abuse to each other and don't make the environment of this forum bad.

So we should avoid abusing and work contnuesly according to the rules of this forum.

I agree with you because we can express our thoughts and opinion in a decent and polite manner, even if our opinions differ from each other .. The respectful, courteous comment expresses its owner. Thank you .

Welcome my friend
Well said completely
We have to work here as one team and one family. The work here should not be misused for personal interests
Work hard and don't give up my friend

Members of this forum are well respected. Members of this forum are wise and supportive. They share lots of potential information. We can learn many things from them. We should not use abusive word.It can hurt others felling. So always be careful of what you are writing. 

• +1 1

I think you asked a very important question because this will cause havoc if not properly address, I think the use of abusive words is strictly prohibited in the cryptotalk forum as that will lead you to warning point or even ban from the cryptotalk platform, so we should avoid that by all means. 

Of course in this forum we all work as a family helping and encouraging each other. We should respect each other here and not use dirty words.

We must write our posts using understandable and clear words and stay away from using offensive words and expressions as they violate the terms of the site.

• +3 1

Actually, we have to work and to this communicate our ideas and to the some and knowledge from some. But, if someone use faul language then we can report them and admin give them warning. I hope that I will not go into this matter so as not to inform the mediators in the forum about it, as it will be banned from the forum.Good luck for all members.

• +2 1

No one has the right to write offensive words against any other member, no matter what the reason. If he did so at the beginning, report him and the moderates will deal with that, you are here to learn and work no more 

• +3 1

Hello friend, really well doneNo member has the right to speak abusive words, we, members of the forum, have to respect each other and avoid offending anyone, and if someone opposes and speaks, report him to someone who is addicted to the forum 

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not think that offensive words can express something in digital currencies because there is no need for that and it is annoying to see unethical terms so I invite everyone not to allow this and to report it

• +2 1

17 minutes ago, Bret Jones said:

I think, if someone joins this forum for learning point of view and he is willing to  do better in this forum then there is no point that he will use abusive or vulgar language in this forum and I don't believe that someone does so. I think someone does so, then he might get warning points early on but in the end, his account will be banned.

@Bret Jones That's right, it would be a bad idea to come to the forum to write with words not allowed, because you would only get a ban, when someone enters the forum they do it with the hope of being able to learn about cryptocurrency and get some extra income that will help their economy, that's why it's illogical to break the rules and waste time,
you have to be smart and meet the requirements, so that the benefits come without any problem.

• +2 1

This is good, thanks for the reminder, if you are think of using any of those listed above to your co member in the group keep it in mind that you have automatically signed for yourself to be kicked out of this forum because it is absolutely against the forum rules and may offenders will surely be prosecuted.

Thanks for your post.

You are right, the forum rules prohibit us from using offensive words for any member, so if we find a post containing offensive phrases, you must report it.

Our presence in this forum is to understand cryptocurrencies well by us and there is no need to use bad words. We are here a family. We have to help some and support some and fix us together to be better in the future and raise the level of the forum to the top.

It is not a good idea to use offensive words, which indicates a lack of respect. If you come across one of these offensive words, report it.

I agree with you , we have no right to use abusive words to anybidy here or on any post even if the post is not much useful or meaningful , all we need here to be as one family that respect each member of it with knid words that have deep impact.

• +3 1

Yes, you are right to insult. Here it is not necessary. We can express our opinions and criticize us without offending others and direct any insult to him. We must encourage and support him.

Yes i agree with you. We shouldn't use any offensive words on this forum. Because these words are not allow on this forum. It is also against the rules of this forum. So we should follow the rules and regulations and avoid to use violant terms on this site. 

Yes i agree with you. We shouldn't use any offensive words on this forum. Because these words are not allow on this forum. It is also against the rules of this forum. So we should follow the rules and regulations and avoid to use violant terms on this site. 

All members must adhere to politeness, respect others,
 and not write offensive words
Because this behavior expresses the bad owner.

Offensive speech is strictly prohibited here, and this matter is naturally forbidden in order for no one to offend another person, problems occur and comments become useless ...

Fabronite my friend on all members keep away from using any semantic or offensive words no matter how much cultures are great for the abusive words. The provisions of this forum must be maintained and provide useful topics and publications and this mission always helps to advance the paper and paper.

Certainly, it is necessary to stay away from offensive words, whatever their purpose or goal, because you should focus on the content of the post only and make it useful and appropriate.

• +2 1