How to discover a good coin to buy - Page 56 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Celestine Timothy

How to discover a good coin to buy

The first step we must take
It is to create strong research and investigation on the subject of the currency you want to work with
The second step: you must monitor this currency and classify it among other currencies, and what is its price on this day ... and you can follow several other strategic plans such as monitoring the graphical line of this currency ... I wish you good luck

It's very hard and difficult for any of investr  you have a proper and complete knowledge of your work website and cryptocurrency also and then you start your investment. 

I can't give the proper answer of this question because I am also on learning stage. I have been using this site only four days. I also have the same question about choosing coins to be invested. I am thinking of that the best coin is Bitcoin to choose for investment.

There is no sure way to identify spoofed coins

And research before you choose a good idea, because at the moment there is nothing certain and fraud is everywhere, you should research the coin project, so that you know if this coin is good to hold.

In this situation, I believe you cannot blindly trust the coins. If you are certain you want to invest, I recommend checking out the coins listed on the crypto market cap site. This will work for everybody, but I cannot guarantee that they will go up or down.

This topic is a matter full of risks. You should consult an expert or someone who is in contact with this type of work and deals with it on a permanent basis. I wish you good luck.

My friend, there are a lot of coins here, but we cannot determine the currency that you will keep because there are a lot of fraudulent and deceptive currencies because fraud exists everywhere where you are assured that you cannot randomly trust encrypted currencies, especially if you definitely have to invest and therefore you must search and investigate in Market value in encrypted currencies

I have to confess that almost 99.9% of ICO are scam and for that you need to do more research to find or discover a coin to investing. I will suggest for us the likes of litecoin, ethereum, xrp and bitcoin if you have huge capital to the investment. These coins have potential to give huge profit in the nearest future.

I have been trying to find decent coins to invest for two years but nothing lately that can actually bring profits. Risk in investing in altcoins right now is extremely high. Perhaps things will change soon but the amount of new ICO's all this time leaves investors with only a little time available to research...

Asking and searching before you choose will be a good idea, because in the current time nothing is sure and scam is in everywhere, so there is no sure method to identify scam coins, but ask some experts to help you 

If you want to buy any coin then you need to keep eyes on the crypto currency market as much as you can so that you know about that which coin is going towards high prices and when its price are be decreased then you can know that which coins will be suitable for buying and which coin can give you good profit. 

Dear friend, thank you for asking this question, and it is a question that can be discussed. Yes, we can search by entering the Coin Market Cap website, which shows all the useful information about these cryptocurrencies. Thank you very much again, my dear friend.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can pursue a good currency for investment and know that it will have a great deal in the near future, through the media clamor, so you are guaranteed that you are investing in a cryptocurrency that is sure to increase in value .

Investing in this market is risky and speculative where it is possible to gain and lose large amounts in a short time. The most profitable and least dangerous are, according to experts, bitcoin and ethereum.
Before buying a cryptocurrency, you need to know that you do not have the same protections as when using US dollars. You also need to know that scammers are asking people to pay you with a cryptocurrency because they know that such payments are generally irreversible.
As with any other investment, before investing in a cryptocurrency, know what the risks are and learn how to spot a scam.

Yes, you are correct, and I agree with you. We can easily find good coins by scanning the coin stock price website on the internet, which provides all of the necessary information about all trading exchange bitcoin exchange rates. This is the perfect way to find out about new cryptocurrency subjects.

• +4 1

It is very risky in light of this fraud.  You have to do a lot of research about cryptocurrencies and their types and monitor the market for buying and selling. In my opinion, ask the officials of the forum, they can help you. You also need great luck while investing. 

• +5 1

Investing in crypto coins is a good business decision, but a trader needs to be smart as some coins do not worth investing on. Some coins bring profits after few years while others take decade, so in a situation like this, a trader needs to be smart and seek enlightenment from crypto gurus in or order to be on the safer side. 

• +2 1

In fact, looking for a new currency and investing in it has a lot of risks that are not taken into account, and I never advise you to enter it .. You must make sure that it has become within the field of trading .. that there is a big gamble and you are indispensable .. I wish you and everyone luck The good.

Good greeting my friend. Start welcome to join your forum. There is no specific base for a good coin. Your imagination must be through the follow-up of encrypted currency and survey.

Isn't it true that coins with a low market cap have tremendous growth potential? That is valid in some cases, but in the vast majority of cases, these coins have a low market cap for a reason. I see a lot of investors making the mistake of being swept up in the excitement of a coin. They begin to hear all of these reports and see the price that, so they decide to invest in the coin. To invest or benefit, you must have your own trust.

You can buy many things by exchanging Bitcoin. With that dollar you can buy various things by converting Bitcoin to Dollar. Because Bitcoin is not common in all countries, you may need to use Bitcoin in the market to convert them to dollars.

Greetings my dear friend, recognizing a good currency today is difficult, because many of them promise but end in nothing, I recommend that you ask an expert on these issues to tell you which currency is better.

• Useful or interesting 1

Taking advice from the experienced people is the best option I guess, but also you can search it from google or youtube incase you do not find any experienced and trustable person....

My dear friend, until we discover what is new in any field, we must follow the latest news on this topic, and we always ask members who have experience about any step we will take, so that we do not fall into mistakes and mistakes that expose us to risks in the future

It is difficult to find good coins especially on ICO projects, nobody knows the future of ICO coins but most of them cannot be listed on exchanges and in the end become a scam. ICO projects that have succeeded only a few, we often find projects that were abandoned by the team and the investors were at a disadvantage. For this reason, investors are now more interested in trading on large exchanges because it is safer.

• +5 1