Keep patience and put more effort - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Keep patience and put more effort

On 1/16/2021 at 10:53 AM, Mohammad Sultan said:

Hello everyone I would like to raise an issue that some people get low payment and many of their post get deleted and this moment they should give up instead they should look out for the reasons and find out the solution. They can follow someone footprint and put out the real efforts in your content and believe there would be a improvement.

Yes.  This happened a few days ago, because you can always try to work here.  Many posts were removed because their posts were not useful.  I think they should get ideas first.  Transmit your own experience from other people's posts and then leave comments . Then the possibility of post deletion will be reduced.  And the income will be better.

This is true, we must always have and maintain patience and always put more effort, either because the payments have dropped, because they eliminate us, or because of anything we should not give up, we must always move forward so we can go very far.

Thank you my friend for your useful advice. I think we will find the work a little difficult at the beginning and we will of course feel frustrated because of our posts being deleted, but we must be patient and learn how to accomplish our posts with proper doubt.

Patience is very important.  If you want successful person then you can work hard . You should more time spend in this platform then you earn and learn both at same time.  Both are good and beneficial for us. Thanks everyone. 

I am fully agree with you that some people are stop working on this forum due to low payment. But I suggest that we should work properly on this forum ,one day you will be able to get good profit from this forum.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

Nobody will be subjected to injustice.

If one of the posts is deleted, the reason is either a direct violation or the topic is of no use.

We have to stick to the rules and write something interesting. 

• +5 1

Hello everyone,

I hope you will be fine. They can follow someone footprints amd put out the real effort in your content and believe their would be improvement. I tell the beginner that you must be patient and effortless in your work in order to understand .I am doing my best to become a successful and effective members of that fourm. This fourm is real and wonderful fourm  .

Best of luck😍

Hello friends, I think if you want to be successful in this forum you should must have patients. I am new in this forum and i am learning about this. My knowledge is increasing day by day. I will try to give more effort in this forum.

The post that are against the rules or the posts that do not obey rules are deleted and you also need to be patient because the money is delivered slowly and continuously .

I agree with you being patient  is the key in business because nothing comes easily you have to work hard and put efforts in anything you do and as we know the journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. 

Yes, patience in cryptotalk and cryptocurrecy is very important, because with that patience, we would be quick to give up when things are not going to plan, we have to be determined and put more effort when ever we are feeling discouraged .

Success is achieved by putting in  a of hardwork. I have been seeing a lot of people wanting to make money without any effort. so I advice that you stop thinking like that as there is nothing like overnight success. I would advice that you focus on something else which is patience. If you have patience then everything becomes possible.  

Yes, your words are wonderful, working here requires patience to get enough profit. First, follow the rules in an appropriate manner and get the appropriate knowledge to work properly and go to achieve success, which is a treasure for you in the future, no hurry at work. Thank you.🌷

Patience is most important for us to get any achievement.keep hard work and focus on your aims with patience I hope that cryptocurrency give us good payment.creat the best useful post and work hard on daily basis with patience and don't be afraid any problems.

In life we will always have uncompromising but what matters most is not giving up and never lowering our arms. It is a constant learning and with time we will have better results, don't be discouraged boys. Existing

Yes, i am agree with you.By keeping patience and doing hard efforts a man can shine in life

Patience is also important as much as we are concerned with the knowledge .all of us do focused on getting knowledge from anywhere and give a lot if importance to learning and knowledge but how can we ignore the quality of patience that is important if you want to become a successful person.

Yes yiu right.  Patience is very important. because patience is key factor of success.  If you work hard put effort then you will be achieved own your goal.  Thanks everyone. 

Every day, there are many deleted posts, and there are many reasons, including that the person is a spammer or that he basically breaks the laws as he writes posts that are not related to the main topic or are not useful in the first place.

Hello dude i am new in this forum and i want to learn cryptotalk because this platform is really good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge you can earn and learn both at a same time

Patience is very necessary for success.Many of our post deleted by the admin but you should have patience to tolerate this.Work hard with patience for success and put more effort.I wish you good luck.

Patience is one of the things that would ensure your success. As a person that want to be successful you should have forbearance and also ensure a lot because thee are going to be times that you would want to give up and it's normal. What matters is your decision after that.

Beginners, including myself, should focus well on understanding the forum rules and avoiding making mistakes. You must be patient and work hard. I see the opportunity to work in this forum as a wonderful opportunity to enter this world.

• Useful or interesting 1

Deleting posts has two sides, as on the one hand it will make some give up and on the other hand it may be an incentive to improve the content because as a person I am still reading I have seen a lot of similar topics and frequently asked questions