Anybody can help me ? About yobit account - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NomanAshraf787

Anybody can help me ? About yobit account

Hi dear

May be you put your wrong password. Check it again and write your correct password. You have to use your same email which you are using for your crypto account here.

All the best

Friend it so simple you click on registration and write username,email and password and solve captcha then verify account you will receive your mail on email then you copy youbit address from there and past on search bar then you click on your account in yobit and go cryptotalk campaign and save email on form this saving proccess repeat on cryptotalk token and that's it verified.

• +4 1

I was getting this problem, so I tried to change the browser I was using and it worked, it is possible that the solution to your problem is like this.

hello dear its really very big problem but dear from my perspective you should have to reset your password and make sure this time you will make strong password for your account because as we know that there are a lot of scammer due to weak password your account may be hacked so you should be careful about that so that next time you will face any kind of problem thank you

I think there is a problem with the email or password. I do not have enough information. I advise you to ask the experts for help. Good luck to you.

Dear friend, if you enter the false password because you've forgotten the account, or because you thought it was one and you remember it was a different one and you put it back, you might have been blocked thinking that the person who wanted to connect wasn't the only owner of the account will make sure they're very lucky.

Greetings to you dear friend and to all the members here I hope you are all okay I think the topic you are experiencing is related to your password you should write it longer and stronger and you should keep it in a good place.

• +3 1

Don't worry, every problem is solved. On Yobit we can reset our hassard when tea. Please reset your password. Your problem will be solved.

My dear friend, if you have entered the wrong password because you forgot it or assumed it was one and then realized it was another and changed it, it is possible that they have blocked you because they believe the person who tried to communicate after a while was not the account's sole owner. Check carefully and be very careful luck.

• +1 1

You have to make sure to write the password correctly and pay attention to the big and small letters, if the problem is not solved you have to reset the password by pressing the option you forgot the password as the platform will send a confirmation message to your email to confirm the process and then you can write the new password . I advise you to keep the password in a safe place .

• +2 1

My dear friend you may have enter wrong password or maybe you enter wrong email. This issue resolve if you enter your correct email and correct password. Dear if you forget your password then go to forget password option in sign in menu and reset your password.

Certainly there is a problem or you have done something wrong and you may have entered a wrong password or wrote the email incorrectly verified your personal information.

• +2 1

According to my information, I think you are entering a wrong password, you must rewrite it again and make sure that you write it and if the matter repeats, you must reset a password and it must be strong and not share it with anyone.

• +1 1

Dear you may have been hacked or any fraud on your account and therefore you should not wait for someone to help you and you must immediately retrieve the password for your account and create a strong and long password in order to protect your account from hackers and scammers and if you are exposed several times to the same problem on you Create an email again

• +3 1

Welcome 
Anyone can help you but must have enough experience to do so . He must have great knowledge about it . In order for help to be in the right place and to provide help in the right and best way

@NomanAshraf787 I think you have entered wrong password that is why it is showing invalid but if you are sure about your password then there might be some scammer who hacked your account so I advise you to report this issue to admins of yobit exchange .

Greetings, mate! Before you can create a yobit account, you must first complete 100 posts. The yobit account is a medium of exchange; you can legally send everything you receive in crypto through it. You should seek the advice of senior members if you want to learn more.

Good fellow, you may well have been compromised or have experienced fraud on your account, and that you should not wait for anyone to assist you; instead, you should automatically recover your login information and create a clear and long password to secure your account from attackers and scam artists. If you have been subject to the same issue on your account many periods, you must create an email account.

Your account on the platform must be linked to an email and the correspondence takes place from the platform to the email, but it seems that you forgot the password and the username, you had to write that on a notebook.

I just joined this platform and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I'm still learning things about crypto world and as well as about cryptotalk so sorry from my side because I'm trying to understand things about crypto world. 

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. You should check the password or email. Maybe there is an error. Make sure of them to put the correct mail and the correct password. And if you forget the password, you only need to forget the password and change it. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Yobit.net is the advanced latest wallet in 2k21.You can easily perform exchanging and trading of money on it.Yobit have good features and very safe security systems.I suggest the YOBIT wallet.

Welcome friend, it is clear that you typed a wrong password. You must pay close attention and reset a new password that is strong and has symbols, and you must also keep it in a safe place because you will need it later.

Dear mate i think you forgot your password you typed the wrong password. If you do not remember your password, you can also forget your password. It is very easy to have your new password logged into your account continuously

I really want to help you, my friend, but I'm also having problems with IObit I don't know if it's browser type or network type, but I advise you to leave IObit now for a while and then try again.