Anybody can help me ? About yobit account - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NomanAshraf787

Anybody can help me ? About yobit account

For that there is the option of recovering the password, that is something that is achieved in all the sites where you must login to enter, that should already be known by someone who has been on the internet for some time, the recovery of passwords is something that we have all done ever,
but there are still people who do not know how to use those recovery bots, well, that's the world of technology, what do you think about that friend @Dormilon

• +1 1

Hello javreia greetings if you use your your bit account and certainly it forget your password first of all you have to do is to create a new password and use your email address that you mention in your account after you're Creating your pet account and go to the your gmail address and they will send you a new password and you can change from there

After registering your yobit account and confirming your email you need to create your cryptotalk compaign and cryptotalk new so that you can get all types of details of your posts and contents and also ypu can receive your payment after creating these pages. 

You must enter your email and password correctly, and you will also be asked to send the given code to your own email،If you can log in, you must change your password and save it well so that you do not make this mistake again.

• +4 1

When you enter your e-mail, you must type the appropriate password, and then a special code will arrive to you that must be downloaded and then the process will be completed, but without errors
good luck

• +4 1

7 hours ago, Lewis01 said:

For that there is the option of recovering the password, that is something that is achieved in all the sites where you must login to enter, that should already be known by someone who has been on the internet for some time, the recovery of passwords is something that we have all done ever,
but there are still people who do not know how to use those recovery bots, well, that's the world of technology, what do you think about that friend @Dormilon

@Lewis01 

When one has time on the internet, thinks that others know as we know about the things to do to, for example in this case, recover the key, but it is not so, there are people who are just starting in this and do not know many basic things, you have to be patient with them and guide them, teach them, just as we learned, it is up to them to do it and those who have time in this are the ones called to help them, greetings.

• +1 1

On 1/15/2021 at 10:41 PM, NomanAshraf787 said:

Dear members I need your help and guide line about yobit.net account that after confirmation of my yobit account I don't use it but Today when I am trying to approach it . It says invalid password and invalid login. 

Anybody can help me.

You will giving them wrong password that's why you can't login so so so try to to give them a correct password and you should be weight because sometime it can't accept anything it can be your error so you should wait.

• +2 1

In fact, I think that you forgot the password or username that I registered with in the Yobit platform, as I have been working on the Yobit platform for years, and I have not encountered any problems logging in.  You can change your password or you can contact support with the problem.

• +2 1

If you are sure that you typed the email and password correctly and were unable to log into your account, you can log in from another browser.  You must reset your password if you are unable to log in.

• +1 1

My friend, privacy and safety are among the most important advantages of the yobit platform, so you should check a lot with the protection code you are entering. Maybe there is an error in entering it. There is no other reason than that. See try and pay more attention to your writing of the protection code and think your problem will be solved ..

Mate I think you use wrong password. Thats why its not working. So I suggest you to reset your password. Make strong password.  So best of luck.

Yobit always ask for a strong password and one letter should always be capital so may be you are writing wrong password or missing that capital word so try to remember and put the correct password to login.

Hello dear members I hope you Aadhar fine and doing a great job on the street from first of all I want to tell you that there were other if you forget your password I personally think that you need to draw wrong password in your account so go to the wrong password forgot password and then reset your password

• +2 1

Hello dear member, I think you have entered a wrong password or login Id. Try to remember clearly. Otherwise, you should reset your password. Contact the support team of yobit account. Don't worry about it. Thank you.

Sometime we face the same problem than if you will click on the invalid or forget password than you will receive email and you will receive a code and than you can reset your password 

Actually, You should never forget your login and mail id which you gave during registration. And, you have to create very strong password. I suggest you to contact with some senior members they guide me good things.

• +3 1

Don't worry, my friend, there is an option called "Forgot your password?" Click on it and follow the steps to set a new password for you, then save it in a safe place so that you will not forget it again

It may be that you made a mistake in the mail or in the password. Make sure of this and do not forget that there are capital letters that you should pay attention to

Hello friend, I think your account was hacked or you entered the wrong password
You can try the "forgot password" option and when you recover your account, enter a strong password to ensure that your account is not compromised

Make sure if there is any error in the password or account name, some problems occur on the networks sometimes, or the registered account does not include a percentage of the pressure observed on this platform. Try again, my friend, be confident of your success, good luck.

• +1 1

Well my dear friend, I don't think this problem is difficult to solve because the yobit account password is the same as the Gmail or yahoo account password that I used to register on the platform .So you can reset the password from there and I think the problem will be solved

• +1 1

My friend, you mostly set the password for this forum. You have to click on Reset the Password and set it again. If you cannot access your account, contact the support section of the platform and they will guide you.

Thanks for sharing this stuff with us. I think you typed the wrong password. You have to reset your password for that you must save your password. Who can use your ID and make sure your password is strong.

welcome my friend
It is difficult to define the problem from here so I will explain the method for you
First, enter your e-mail, then put your password, and confirm to the site that you are not a robot, and then a special link will be sent by mail to your e-mail.
Enter it and copy the code and put it in the blank place to log in

• +2 1

Well my dear friend.  Most of the time you are really experiencing a problem with your Youbit account.  Check your internet data and ensure the quality of the data signal.  Also, return to the e-break and check if there are messages from the Ubayt platform and try again to enter the Ubait platform.