Which one gives more reputation, creating a topic or making comments? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Scottmc

Which one gives more reputation, creating a topic or making comments?

Making topics gives you the reputation Because people likes creativity and new things in this world so you have contents about a topic you can easily reputable

The matter is not done in this way that the posts, whether they are comments or posts, it is important to be useful and not just stuffing words inside the forum. You should think about the post for it to be new and contains useful information before creating it. Also, in order to write a comment, you have to answer the question posed or write something that benefits the members Here ... this way you get a reputation and raise your profile on the forum.

In my opinion, we must first work with comments to gain a lot of experience and have a lot of information, then we start creating topics and here we create important and reputable topics from the information that we benefited from through comments as beginners and I wish success to all

My friend, it depends on the quality of the topic at hand or on the quality of the post that you wrote personally, so you must check what you write and devote the knowledge that you have within the topic that you raise or within the post that you write in general because this matter is the only thing that can happen On your reputation, you have to put in it for your post or your topic all the benefit that you teach all the knowledge that you have within the topic of the post. If you will definitely get the appropriate hearing, thank you very much.

• +1 1

I believe that the new person's who join that forum give more reputation to the person's as compare to the old person's and I think the old person's or senior person's just give the reputation to the good quality posts only.

• +1 1

In my point of view, both forms give you the same amount of reputation, what happens with your own publications is that you have to create a publication that no one made there before because you run the risk of being eliminated, however when you comment you have a guide what the publicist wants to put or say and that is a great help.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome, my dear friend, to gain a positive reputation depends on the good content that you put in your topic or post. If the content is useful and reaches the reader's admiration, you will have a positive reputation for success.

• +1 1

Any operation that any member of this forum performs on the cryptocurrency market, whether successful or unsuccessful, whether he gained profits or ended with his loss, can bring it up in a topic he publishes in this forum and present the arrangements that he made, and for sure this topic will be useful to the members Thank you.

• +3 1

From my point of view, I think that topics that contain advice and experiences from members and how to trade currencies will attract members
We can post non-duplicate articles and this prevents members from getting bored

In reality, my friend, creating the post attracts you more reputation points, but it is more difficult. You must be confident in the publication and there must be no spelling errors and must have clear words so that everyone can understand the post, otherwise you will expose yourself to a ban, so I advise you to comment only to be able to gain more Experience and then publish

• +3 1

In fact, this is up to you. You can gain a reputation from one of them, but I think creating publications may gain you more reputation than comments ...Being new and useful topics, but I want to warn you to avoid spelling mistakes and make your topic useful to get a better and faster reputation, and you are not subject to the ban

Welcome my friend. In general, writing a post gives more reputation, but this depends on the content of the post and the way it is presented Make your post distinguished with useful and new information, use understandable vocabulary and follow the rules so you will get a reputation. 

I think its doesn't matter Comment or topic get more ratings.

Sometimes topic gain more reacts and sometimes Posts.

The content should be in simple words.Its always matter.

Good luck

Thanks

I think my friend that both of them can give you reputation if you write useful and meaningful topics and comments, but you have to follow the rules and write unique and good quality topics.good luck. 

I think that the best for the sake of a good reputation is writing the topics, this will make your name familiar to the members, as well as if you just comment on the posts, this will reduce the possibility of putting a good reaction to your posts, because  The one post It can load many pages .

Hey! friend , I think so that if you will make topics , your reputation will be more increased. When your topic will be nice , informative and interesting , people will comment on your topic and give you a like . As more likes increased your reputation rapidly . 

My friend, this depends on the quality of your post, and to gain a good reputation, you must first not have the post copy / paste, secondly, free from spelling and simple errors, thirdly, that the post is useful and rich in valuable advice Good luck 

In my opinion, reputation can be gained through your useful comments and your presentation of topics that offer profit and benefit to others, and you should not forget that there are several rules that must be followed.

It is clear here that topics gain more likes than comments. People interact with the topic they are reading and give it a positive or negative evaluation more than they might give for a comment, but at the same time topics are subject to deletion more than comments because of repetition and uselessness. In any case, do not risk before becoming proficient.

Intact both of them can give us the sufficient enough likes. Bcoz the knowledge can be conveyed in the form of posts or in the form of topics. Both will give us good reputation. But the condition is that our posts should have that quality. 

Well, for me, I think that both have a great impact in getting you a great reputation, and the publications that appear in the latest news remain a better way to collect a greater positive reputation, provided that the post is in accordance with the rules of the forum

Hello my friend .. In my personal opinion, you must persuade, whether in commenting or writing a topic, but the topic remains if it is of benefit and value to increase your reputation and move you forward in this forum

I think that there is no difference between the topic or the important comment that the content is useful, provides new information and will gain a good reputation.

• +3 1

I think that without a doubt creating topics has more possibilities of receiving good ratings than creating posts in created topics since the topics are visible to all members while the comments for that reason it is better to create topics since we are more exposed and we have more possibilities of receiving good ratings.  

Certainly my friend, writing topics that include a lot of useful and rare information in this forum will gain more reputation through them, as well as followers, so you should search for this information. Thank you.

• +3 1