What's your view on the future of this forum? - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Scottmc

What's your view on the future of this forum?

Hope you all will be fine. In my opinion, future of cryptocurrency seems to be bright. In a few years, its demand will be increased. It wil progress in future. If we creat useful content, then we can reduce the risk of getting banned.

Hey

I'm seeing the future of this forum in sky .

After some year everyone will use it.

Everyone want to know about crypto currency.

As we all know that the coming future is of digital currency So I things this forum has good future.

Edited by Project14

This forum is growing rapidly day by day .In future it will gain more fame hopefully and it will enhance its activities for the members and the price of talk token and other rewards will also increased hopefully .I can see a bright future of Cryptotalk.

thank you so much my dear friend for choosing this great topic to get different point of views that what people say about its future. But I think its future is going to be so bright the reason is that by this forum everyone is getting a high quality knowledge which is most important things

• +1 1

I think, thank you for sharing this useful information with us, obviously this forum looks so bright from now on and will look even brighter in the future because this forum really helps them make a lot of money living the life that keeps them in business.  And how to succeed in investing makes their way of life and technology.

It ys my friendwas help to control the situation and it can be grown by the future intrest and it should be increased great extence and may it will ultimately benefits to future

On 1/15/2021 at 4:55 PM, Scottmc said:

Good afternoon everyone.

My questions this afternoon are; 

1. Does the future of this forum looks bright?

2. In few years to come, what would be

the situation of cryptocurrency? 

3. In your own point of view did you think cryptocurrency is progressing?

4. I'm afraid we shouldn't just wake up one day and find out that our accounts are banned or will are unable to login to the forum anymore? 

What's your view on this and tell us the reasons for your answers...

Hello my dear friend 

I can confirm to you that the future of the cryptocurrency is a very bright future, and that is something we can know by observation. 

About Cryptotalk I really don't know, because when number of members rise a lot, I think there will be a problem

Thank you and good luck 

I am totally sur e that the site future is bright I have no doubt about that,this is a very spwcial,unique site ever and I think we are still going to getore members in this platform,crypto platform has a bright future to me thanks

This is a brainy suggestion ,the future of this forum will be alter base on our quality or how greatly we doing in this forum ,if we keep away from crypto cheating our future will be more politeful and Brite

Hi everyone. 

Cryptotalk is  famous all over the world and anyone can earn money  without investment and difficulties so the scope of cryptotalk is bright in future.

I think in future this forum will be most valuable and popular because of its uniqueness and qualities. This forum will give more profit to its users . This will help the every needy person.

Hello my friend. According to my view i can see a very good future for this platform because through our knowledge and skills we are helping the cryto world to grow further. This is one of the best forum so far where we can leanr about the cryptocurrencies and how to teade and become a trader. The future of this forum seems so bright because it expands our knowledge about cryptocurrencies and cryptotalk. Many are benefitted from this forum and many more will be. Great future ahead for the users of crytotalk. Good day mate!

I think in the future the people believe this forum is more and they prefer to work there than the other forums. The future if this forum is very bright and the future of those people who are working there will be bright. Most people will be reliable on this and they invest more money money. It is also the future of the digital currency as well.

The futuer of every digital currency is bright and the crypto is one of them and i think it will be number one now people have some fair about it but its a good one and we have to know about it and try to investing on it and if you are a member of crypto then its a good news try to be good on it and your futuer will be secure  my God bless you 

Before I answer that question, I would like to thank you for that wonderful topic, buddy. Keep it up.

For my own opinion and understanding, I look forward that this forum will have a brighter future, because this forum is the main source of knowledge regarding crypto currency. We are in the modern world buddy we’re some of the countries have been starting to study and adapting it so that I see this as our future currency. Cryptotalk is one of the great platform because of its informative topic that have so don’t be afraid of that, as long as many members here are still patronizing and still contributing knowledge.  

In my view this site will get known among the youngsters in the near future itself. I am sure that many people would be very enthusiastic to use this platform because of gaining knowledge and earning money. I think the popularity of cryptocurrency will also gets this forum.

The future of this forum is bright

This forum helps you to know about crypto world

This forum also supported his members by financially 

Still there are many peoples who don't know about this forum 

In future lots of people joining this forum 

This forum demands increased day by day 

Dear if i see the past of this forum, it was a very nice and useful site. Now at present its price increased as compared to past. I think in the future, crypto world increse your price in  a very good manner. If this forum will change your rule in the future, then it will help us more much.

• +1 1

Hello my friends, I am a new member in this forum, but I believe that this forum will have a promising and bright future because the forum’s policy depends on developing and spreading the culture of encrypted digital currencies in a healthy way through exchanging experiences while preserving the deletion of unimportant or bad posts.
And I also think that the future will be dealing with digital currencies, not paper money.

Yes, my friend, I expect that this forum will progress and develop forward. I do not expect that someday the forum will stop working except in one case years ago. The forum was closed for a month for a technical reason only. I expect that we will work on cryptocurrencies in the near future.

Hello everyone my views about this forum for future so good that this forum will be successful. This forum is growing day by day. Future of cryptotalk is bright here also cryptocurrencies increasing our knowledge which will spread all over the world. 

On 1/15/2021 at 7:55 PM, Scottmc said:

Good afternoon everyone.

My questions this afternoon are; 

1. Does the future of this forum looks bright?

2. In few years to come, what would be

the situation of cryptocurrency? 

3. In your own point of view did you think cryptocurrency is progressing?

4. I'm afraid we shouldn't just wake up one day and find out that our accounts are banned or will are unable to login to the forum anymore? 

What's your view on this and tell us the reasons for your answers...

I figure it will keep on existing following ten years. The crypto world was established for a promising future, I don't think there can come a day that we as a whole view ourselves as forbiddenIn my assessment, indeed, this gathering should have an extraordinary future.

• +3 1

I previously wrote about my vision for the future in another post, so I will say again that I see great benefit in this platform and a bright future, education, gaining experience and experience, and earning money in spare time.

• +2 1

I think that the forum will continue to run smoothly for many more years . Until the last Bitcoin is mined , this forum will continue . More and more people are already joining this forum and will continue joining like this itself . In the coming years , there will be many more members in this forum .

• +3 1