What makes people earn less - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rileynixon

What makes people earn less

You are right my friend i totally agree with you because if we have these things in ourselves then we cannot survive in any field of life so we should remove these things from ourselves if we have thenwecan get success on this platform. 

As I mentioned several times before
Many things affect profit
Sometimes luck may be the culprit
Other times we need support from friends
And to be aware of more information and new reasons, and to stay in touch with new developments

Yes , you are very correct, example of what causes poor earning is your post, however among them are copying and pasting of other members post which will automatically leads to post being deleted will also result to less earning, posting of comments that is not relating to the post you're commenting on.

My friend, what makes people earn less is providing insufficient content or telling them inappropriate topics, as there are many important topics that they can write about, and they can take advice from only Members who have experience in this forum.

I agree with you. In order to succeed we must help eachother and achieve a good spread. Like any field in business, we must advance and grow and here we work as a one family and achieve a lot together and we must avoid negative evaluations. 

• +1 1

Hello friend, I think it is the lack of time, they do not spend time on this platform, that is why they do not learn and are not informed, of the latest news about virtual currencies, that is why they get discouraged and lose money.

Greetings.. 

Iyes I believe those are the main reason. I know that I am not devoting enough time for working. I'm having the hardest time to organise my time in studying and working. 

I hope I can manage to find more time for this forum. 

I think that what makes people earn less is that they do not put or make their songs good or useful so that people like it that is why we must always do things well so that they turn out the way we want and not wrong or not useful and the same also with the information.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Hello my friend .. Yes, I agree with you. These things make us earn less .. Time .. Effort and determination .. So we must allocate time to work on the platform and focus on what we do and not give up and work hard to make you earn more .. This is my opinion ..  good luck for everbody

Thank you my friend for these tips and I in turn would like to offer a little advice to everyone within this community  In order to get abundant profit, We must think about helping others by supporting them with positive advice or by evaluating their contributions according to the value they provide in order for this benefit to be returned to us.

• +4 1

Working on a cryptotalk forum you must have a strong determination to be able to earn income, you have to be focused and have a commitment to be able to post 20 per day. Reading various blogs about cryptocurrency will make understanding crypto a reference for writing in forums, this is very important because without insight into cryptocurrency we cannot write here and get a positive reputation.

• +5 1

In fact, sometimes we lack the determination or the will, and the enthusiasm for work decreases. This is not a good thing. We must work hard and devote our time and remain optimistic and help each other in the forum to reach our goal and get the benefit and profit  

There are several things that impede people's earnings or make them earn less. Among these things: lack of good focus on rules, loss of patience and despair.

• +2 1

For us to earn full payment here then i think that we must work with full focus, determination and hardwork in every field we starts working so if we are on this forum for earning and learning then we must work with full focus to keep ourselves motivated to get good positive reputations from members of the forum.

Greetings, friend. This topic has a wide range of implications for him. The most important factor is that people do not like to wait by default, which will affect the subject's output and cause him to lose his sense of touch and design. As a result, be patient and concentrate on the content of our blogs.

I agree with what you've said, but I believe there are other reasons why people can earn less. There are many opportunities in the crypto world, and we must seize them. First, we must have sufficient knowledge and experience; if we are unfamiliar with the crypto world, we should not spend large sums of money. We don't have to hurry because it's a long process.

Yes, my friend, these tips are useful and we must adhere to them in order to succeed and continue this beautiful forum rich with important information

Hello my friend, yes, we must be in this forum as one family and help each other to be successful for everyone in order to avoid the low profit. I hope everyone adheres to the rules of this forum to achieve the desired benefit from it.

My friend I think that little experience with not adhering to the established rules makes us make many mistakes and that is an important reason why we earn little or no money at all at times.Agreed with you, we should help each other and work hard

I think that everyone is in a hurry to get money and the writer, but they lack knowledge and information in the field of cryptocurrency and digital currencies, and this is what makes them earn less than the rest of the members

7 minutes ago, h3ek76 said:

I totally agree with you, my friend, and I think that the misconception that most members hold about working in cryptocurrencies is what causes them to slacken and incur losses due to lack of knowledge and experience. They get bored quickly and enter a state of frustration. They expect to get rich quickly and easily, while it takes patience, patience and perseverance to learn.

@h3ek76 To achieve the objectives in the world of cryptocurrencies you have to have knowledge and patience, a lot of perseverance and motivation to do things, if one enters laziness, we are destined not to earn what we want, and as you say, then frustration comes. and abandonment,
Cryptocurrencies are a complex world that can give us many joys, the income we can obtain from them is something that comforts and makes you try every day to get the most you can.

I agree with you. These basic conditions for working properly from my point of view and not focusing often come from thinking about material gain. Whoever does his work is focused on earning money only, his mind will be distracted from the nominal goal of acquiring experience and knowledge and giving it to others, may God help you, my friend.❤🥀

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable information, as it will help beginners to participate actively and earn more money ،In my opinion, they should also read other people's comments to enhance their understanding of the topic.

I agree with you. These basic conditions for working properly from my point of view and not focusing often come from thinking about material gain. Whoever does his work is focused on earning money only, his mind will be distracted from the nominal goal of acquiring experience and knowledge and giving it to others, may God help you, my friend.❤🥀

• +2 1

The people earn less because the dear friends are not coaprate with each other.We talk to each other then we iprove our earning method . Improve our knowledge of this crypto currency.

I am a newby members I need the help of dear friends.