What skills are required here? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DrAhmadAlkazem

What skills are required here?

This is an amazing platform I was also introduced to this platform through friends. And this platform has made me realize that knowledge is power and also my English composition has improved and this is what you get from this forum. Therefore your content must be free from mistake and also be informative.

compose truthfully plus without error talk over matters who clients benefit from, subtend that it bullion, blood group earn a living title page operating room  investing as well as weaning title page, the ones matters are going to be popular the following, venerate the principles, write on 50 references as well as follow up on so 50 arguments plus then you also will subtend o.k.. merry christmas workfellow as well as prosperity. keep in mind that one may act on up to the present zinger wherever that it enables then you already.

I think for you to work in this forum smoothly, the skills that are required should be that you can write in English language and also have some knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies. 

• +2 1

In my opinion first of all accurate  knowledge about some thing and english language are the two basic skills required for working here. if you have good knowledge then you can make a good reputation in the public. 💓

Here we are alert in every time. In which two skills are required here. 

1_ Writing Skill.

2_ Learning skill. 

Both skills are important n this forum. You should have good English, you should have correct spelling and you should make a perfect sentence that the Cryptotalk cannot reject this then you gain a little bit of Crypto currency.

Some of the skills required hear are, typing skills, speaking skills, trading skills, investment skills, learning skills and so on. There are a lot of skills needed in the smooth running of the forum.

Yes i think you are right my bro. No doubt there are many skills are required for this exchange I think. Do no doubt my dear friend and be happy my bro. You just have to understand skills are main important I think.

• +1 1

Good morning mate, and u are welcome to this great platform. Just try and study the rules and regulations of this platform very well, then as to the question you asked, the skilled need here most is ability to read and write very well and ability to comprehend.

Some of the shrewdness asked have been savvy within the modern English along with moral excellence wisdom just about national currencies, its most crucial wobbler may be that you've got type a get laid a theogony in reference to fiat currencies.

• +1 1

Hi mates, As I know about this forum, there is no skill required for working. But you know as much as you have to give your opinion on any topic. Another main thing is that you have such knowledge that you can create your topic.

We all know that any job requires a certain skill. Similarly, to work on this platform, you need to be particularly proficient in English. Because all the work here is done in English. You have to post the comment in English every day at 20 o'clock. In that case you must understand how much skill you need in English. Besides, you must work according to the rules. Because every work has certain rules and if we do not work according to those rules then we will not be able to succeed in the work

@DrAhmadAlkazem  No Skills Are Required To Work On this Platform. Working On This Platform Gives you Knowledge About This Forum And Skills .So This Is the First Platform On Which We Can Earn And Learn At Same Time. 

When I Joined It I Haven't A Knowledge About It But Now I Experienced. 

Friends, we can say with closed eyes that in order to work on this platform, it is essential that we have written and oral experience as well as good knowledge and skills in English, our international mother tongue, because every post here is in English and the answers are given  in English.

It doesn't mean that you should have a lot of knowledge to work here. Here you will learn gradually while working.From there you will help other members by providing information. You will definitely try to learn new things from here. Later you will try to think of them in a new way by researching them. so that any important information can be brought out and presented to everyone in this forum. You also need to have good writing skills to create a post here, or to reply to any post. Because, you can't write in a way that thwe members can't understand. So you have to have good English skills. If you do not have this skill, you must learn it from others. Also I don't think you need any extra skills to work here. So best of luck my friend!  

Dear mate you are coming here to take a good topic.its very useful for new comers .any one new comers that will read the comments of experience person they got knowledge about this.in my opinion english skills is matter for this platform . Thanks

First of all welcome to this amazing world of crypto talk my dear friend you do not need any special skill for work on this platform only you require the thing is that you must able to understand English and can also able to write English and work according to the rules and regulations of this platform and you will get benefits which is very pleasant moment for you.

For working in this forum there is no specific qualification in terms of academics but we need dedication and patience. We need dedication and patience in order to read and write posts and comments in the forum. Anyone one who can read and write can join this forum but to continue in the forum as a member we need dedication.  Best of Luck guys. 

Hello friend for this forum you need a lot of skills like for example you should tell about the information of this forum.Also you should know about the law of this form and you should also know about the corrupt currency.

Your knowledge is your power. If you have a creative ideas you can survive here. You must read rules and regulations of the crypto talk.  You have a good platefroum you can avail and earning from this platefroum.

Then the paid posts start after the seventh day of the first and it is also advised to be polite while reply other members of the forum.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

First of all welcome here

My dear mate start your journey at this forum from basics.If you learn basics right at this forum then not such skills you required for working here.I mean to say that just focus on posting useful content.you can create useful content by reading all the useful topics of seniors and by your own research.Never copy paste others posts and follow all the rules of this forum strictly.

• +3 1

Yes friend you must acquire skills and knowledge to use it because the experts work in this forum so everyone in the forum needs to work very carefully, The more experience you have, the more you benefit because it is a forum that is part of a body of knowledge.

You have a lot to learn and know from this forum, so you need to share your opinion with the experienced people in this forum.

I don't think there is any skill required of you to be in this platform.. After joining the platform just make sure you complete your first 100 post and then 20 daily and start earning it's very simple 

You are highly welcome to the forum. There are a lot of interesting things in the forum, all you have to do is just work hard and abide with the forum rules.

Create a reasonable topic also try to react post. Once again you are welcome to the forum, have a nice time here.