Can I work in crypto using public WiFi? - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alexa idrella

Can I work in crypto using public WiFi?

Yes, my friend, you can work, but you cannot create two accounts from the same mail, you can open from a public network in a café or café, there is no risk unless you exceed the permissible time,

I am drawing the eye of the seniors of the forum. Hope you're all properly and doing nicely.Wish that too.

I need to recognize something.

I paintings in crypto with mobile. And due to the fact that I paintings with mobile, I visit distinctive locations however I paintings in crypto from there. Now my query is, 

Will this purpose any trouble in my account?  

And can I paintings the usage of public WiFi? 

Please proportion your precious feedback. And thanks a lot for giving me a number of your treasured time.

Yes, why not, my dear friend, it's an easy thing to use public Wi-Fi for your own mechanism and working system. On the other hand, my good friend, you are free to use crypto talk in this manner. Furthermore, you are not permitted to use two accounts on the same IP address. So, can you claim that your post is legal to use? So, my dear friend, I wish you all the best for your future endeavors.

Yes you could but I won't advice you that , because some topics says that each crypto talk user should use his own network connection , so if that true , then maybe some else how use the same public WiFi on crypto talk too , so that will make your both accounts getting banned .

• +2 1

I also use a public Wi-Fi network to work in the forum and anything happens to my account because the forum only blocks multiple accounts that use the same IP address in Crypto Talk, so nothing will happen to your account if you and someone else do not use the same IP address to log in.  To Crypto Talk.

There is no problem in using more than one Wi-Fi network to access your Crypto Talk account, but the most important thing is that you do not use an IP address that someone else used to access Crypto Talk so that your account is not blocked.  You have to make sure that you use the IP address that anyone before you would use to access Crypto Talk.

I do not advise you to do so because it may be worked on by someone else, and according to my information, two people cannot work on the same wifi, I try to read the comments in order to be sure, but there are a lot of different opinions, so I advise you to work on mobile phone data until you find a sure answer.

My friend, of course you can use the Wi-Fi network in the year, but on the condition that no one but you is using it to work in the forum so that the two accounts are not blocked, so in my opinion, you should use your mobile network. This is for you.

• +2 1

Yes definitely you have no issues if you use other wifi. It will not affect your target and account. Use your internet facilities as you avail easily so, be easy and don't worry about this that you use other's wifi. The only a bit problem is the speed of internet that others users of such same wifi that you used will affect your internet speed.

Yes, you can use wifi to do work on this forum . But its very risky situation to use two device using crypto forum on a single wifi device. In this situation your account can be banned. So on a single wifi device, you can use only a sigle mobile or device which is using crypto world forum.

You are also welcome, and many members work on mobile phones. I do not see that there is any harm to your account, but I advise you to use your mobile network without using public Wi-Fi. Perhaps there are other people working on that network. You have to be a little careful.

I am new on this forum. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other people. I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge. It is real and trustful. This forum is good for earning and learning at the same time. 

The site checks your private address every time you log in to the site. You must work on one network, and this network should not be used for a second account, and you can work on your own data.

Hello my dear friend, I think that you can work by encryption using the public network, but provided that no other member of this forum uses it. If you did that, you would have violated one of the forum’s rules and may expose yourself to the risk of being banned. Pay close attention to yourself, dear.

Do not worry, my important friend, that you do not use more than one account. It is not a problem if you use Wi-Fi or a mobile phone network as long as you have one account you have the green light ..

Edited by Katadaabed
أخطاء املائية

You should use your data or your own wifi. Because using public wifi can change your iP idress and hence your account can be banned permanently. So avoiding this is beneficial for you. Good luck on crypto talk

Yes dear you can use public Wi-Fi for the crypoto but remeber one thing the others person is not using that Wi-Fi.May be its against the rules and regulations. Best of luck dear.

Well.. I have been connecting my device to several mobile providers and some different WiFis and I haven't faced any problems yet. I don't think it has any connection to violating the forum rules 🤷‍♀️

I think it's best to avoid public Wi-Fi networks, as this can cause problems with your IP address, so I suggest you use mobile data. I think mobile data is the most secure and does not cause any problems and risks.

You can certainly work in encryption from any network or any internet access that is in your hands but you have to pay the attention in fact that this network is not hacked by hackers you can use public WiFi there is no problem the WiFi network should be secured

Yes, you can work through the public Wi-Fi network, but if someone works on another account from the same network, you cannot do that because two accounts cannot work on the same IP

Yes we can work on this platform by using any network connection because it is not prohibited on this platform so we should ue any network but we should work with our full focus and hardworking so that we can get good knowledge and money at the same time. 

On a public wifi there is a good chance that your private data might be stealed from you thus make sure to use a virtual private network or simply vpn to make sure that your data is safe.

Hope it help you 

Yes my dear friend you can work on crypto by using public wifi. It is not necessary that you must have your own wifi or data. You must have internet that you work on cryptotalk. 

Yes of course you can work with public WiFi infant you can with any network and nothing will happen to your account, except you are using two accounts in the same devices, that one against the rules and regulations of the forum.