Can I work in crypto using public WiFi? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alexa idrella

Can I work in crypto using public WiFi?

My friend don't worry about that. This is not a problem at all . Its absolutely legal. You can use the different wifies and public wifies it will not effect your account. Because the rule is that you don't use two accounts in same IP address but there is no such rule that you can't use different wifi. So don't worry about that

Hi friends, using a public wifi in working here in the forum is dangerous because you wouldn't know if someone is using that wifi as well in working here innthe forum. The location could be different and it is possible that you're account might be banned. 

Welcome dear..

Yes you cacan use . According to rules Ip address not same another account.  If your single account and single gmail then use wifi . But Ip address not same . Rules must be follow.  Thanks for sharing this . 

Yeah it is a good post.you can work here in public wifi.actually it is not a fact.because cryptotalk need internet connection and you use mega baits or wifi it is totally your choice.crytotalk is a good working place keep working here.

Hellos guys you can't work the crypotalk which wfi because wif is not about the money if you try to work with wif definitely dey can banned you enmedayely

Hello my dear all friends. Yes you can connect with Wifi can work. Because I also have a mobile device, I also connect to WiFi and I can enjoy work by connecting with other people's devices. But you can never work by connecting the same wifi on two accounts. This is the rule of this website. We want to follow the form of the platform that we work on, we can run on wifi by connecting the same device over wifi,  

- Yes my friend  You must use public WiFi and this will not affect your account.  But before using public wifi you have to take some precautions. And I also work on mobile which makes me have to go to different places so I also work in this forum using public wifi...

• +3 1
  • +5 2

Of course,there is no problems in changing WiFi dear mate , the most important thing is to not make to accounts on one IP because it is forbidden here ,so there is nothing to worry about in your case 

No my dear friend , you can not use public WiFi for work at crypto . The rules says us that we have to use seperate device and personal network. We can not use multiple accounts.

Crypto Talk You have a single account at an email address using Crypto, but your location is not changing. This affects your account and the network to work effectively on Wi-FiThe work depends on the time because in my opinion the forum administration is very strict with their rules. You can be one of the same WiFi .

The safest way to work on this site is to work with your own WiFi. There are no problems on the network. Comments can be made very easily and when there is any problem, it is better not to use public Wi-Fi. i HOPE you understand....

The best way to work on this site is to use different SIM networks so that we can work from anywhere and we don't need any WiFi and WiFi is not available anywhere so we will all try SIM to work on this site.  To use the network.

We will use most of the SIM network to work on this site. Why not WiFi is often closed due to various connections. If we go to work without WiFi then we will not be able to work properly.  We will get this opportunity all the time and to work very easily.

I think you can use WiFi to browser on crypto talk site but the most important thing to note is that, you should not be using two account IP on both phone and be doing crypto because it will seems that you are using same account on the both phone, and you will all get banned by the moderator

Yes of course dear obviously you can but remember one thing much batter is if you are using your own devices .But you can also use other device but make sure that WiFi is not used by any other cryptotalk member .

Dear friend you can use the public WiFi networks to work at this forum but according to the rules of the forum we cannot use multiple accounts on one device and only one IP address is must for one account.

I don't advise the use of public WiFi when dealing with crypto currency or working in this forum because it's vulnerable to hack attackers who may steal our data and also for the safety of our cryptotalk accounts because you may not know maybe another member of cryptotalk is also using the same WiFi too and the forum prohibits that so to avoid this inconvenience it's better to stay away from public WiFi.

@Dorjoy12

• +1 1
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, Sypher9 said:

the forum prohibits that so to avoid this inconvenience it's better to stay away from public WiFi.

This is the main reason or point which we should focus only.. At past members  try to use  our forum for work with same wifi like or hotspots  which lead their account showed Banned  for sometime..  Their account show up banned  because  their account got lists on banned spreadsheet for sometime due to use wifi.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

@Alexa idrella I think you can use public WiFi while you worked in Crypto talk but it should based on some critical reason because I think using of public WiFi is among the rules of the forum so don't act what will implicate you my friend.

Yes Dear no problem you can use public WiFi. It doesn't effect on your account. Because you have a single account on crypto Talk. You are just using different wifi. That thing is not against the rules of crypto Talk. Two accounts should not be connected through same network in this way your account might be banned. Just follow there rules and do your work through proper channel.

Of course in the case that you have no other source of data to enable you access the site you can make use of the public WIFI with highest sense of countiosness and setting limitations to links, phishing emails and strange adverts coming your way to avoid scammers attack. And above all stay away from violations 

Greetings to all.

@Alexa idrella don't worry , there is no any issue about using public WiFi .

About this forum's rules and regulations having no any account disturbance using other network .

Doing posts  well as useful and helpful for new members.

Avoid violation which cause account banned

I think there is no problem in using public wifi because people can use a lot of accounts with a public wifi but on one device you can say more than one that can not be acceptable. 

Yes, you can use public wife connection to work  on cryptotalk, but you must not share internet connection of a member that work on this forum too.

Welcome, my friend, regarding your question, I think it does not matter to the network that does the work in the forum, but the most important thing is that no one else is on the same network, and therefore the two accounts may be banned, so my friend, you have to make sure well before you open your account and work in the forum