What kind of skills are necessary for Cryptotalk - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John hopkin

What kind of skills are necessary for Cryptotalk

I think that the encrypted CryptoTalk platform needs to make an effort to learn and take courses from the Internet, there are also educational channels on the Telegram program that help you predict market indicators, good luck

Hi friends ! 

Welcome to cryptotalk hope you all good .

To succeed on this forum you have to be good in writing . 

>make good posts 

>select positive topics 

>make good replies to others posts 

Only if you are good at writing this forum can give you a good earning and reputation too.

To all members that has a high rank here and still working nowadays in the forum has a very good skills that’s why they stayed in this forum for a long period of time.  For me, the skills that you needed is good understanding and learning skills; communication skills, and also your writing skills. These are the skills that makes you to stay longer in this forum, because forum needs a meaningful content and good follower on their rules here in forum.

We will gain more information as well as we need experience to gain knowledge.you can also learn skills in other's ideas and knowledge about crypto currency.

Well in my opinion you have to have to need writing skills or making own content skills is heeded. Because you can earn here by making useful or informative content.

We have to also be good reader on others posts too as we give out informations that people get to know our opinions for their posts and that's very helpful for doing this we can get more success and knowledge with better earning

Good friend, in this Forum the skills you need to develop are to have knowledge of English such as writing and reading well. and develop the skills to create good content  (useful post) through your knowledge that you have learned from the experts members in the forum. these are the skills that I think you will you mean,and finally... well at least in the forum that's what we need and learn a little about the field of cryptocurrencies

Well dear friend first of all we have some basic skills on English language. We have some know how about the online market. And the basic information of bitcoins because we earn in bitcoins and this is the best platform i have ever seen in my life.

well,  there are many different skills needed for the smooth running kf thise forum,  but the most important skill is the English language grammar skills which would enable people to communicate each other and understand what they are trying to communicate to each other. 

Welcome dear this platform.  You gain experience and knowledge in working with cryptotalk.  Ideas so much collect abouth cryptotalk you get .you learn many things and improve your English language.  

This site is so much good they help a lot . They pay good amount . 

You do not need any specific skill to work on.this forum. All you should need is to spend more and more time on.this forum so that you get to know more about this forum. It wilk give you experience and knowledge that how this forum work and how you should write more useful and informative posts.

Some skills are necessary for this forum. Skills such as writing skills, grammer correction, etc. You should be ready to hardwork and be ready to dedicate some time in this forum. Dont use any shortcuts such as copy pasting. Be your own and create unique posts.

There is no specific thing you learn to master the skill in the field of digital currencies that comes from practice, experience, profit and loss, for example, you must collect information about the platform that you will work on and the currencies from which you will buy and monitor the charts and the movement of bitcoin, other currencies are greatly affected by bitcoin

Hi friends i am join Newly join this forum so i can not understand this forum any one Help me to about this forum because i can hear this section is very well i can learn to every day and get chance to mony crypto currency.

To work in cryptotalk, it is only necessary to handle the language well, write correctly and have the necessary knowledge, to comment on the different topics that users propose within the forum, you can specialize in some but that's all, I don't know You need to be a scientist to dominate the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Must possess the ability to search for ideas related to the cryptocurrency and understand how it works along with social communication skills, ability to time management and skill to collaborate and research with others.

• Useful or interesting 1

Writting skills, critical thinking, and many more are necessary to work on the forum but you can develop this skills by working on the forum.that for a the advantages you have on this platform.there are Many things to achieve aside from earning daily. @Anna_sherova, @Obliv0n

Yes in this platform you have to be a fast reader and hard working in order to aquire more knowledge and experience about this platform, you will also have more information on the platform you have to be patient and careful with the rules and regulations of the platform in order not to be banned.

Yes, in fact I think we always need good experience and awareness about cryptocurrency forums.  In fact we comply with the senior member and the creative member's post can get information by knowing and practicing about the cryptocurrency forum.  In fact, we need to follow the law in this forum. If not, it can be canceled.

Of course obeying the rules of the forum then all the rules and posting skills need to be taken.  Taking skills by verifying the posts of the aspiring members in the forum. Paying attention to your hard work.  And stop negative posts by preparing yourself for work in this forum

Hello my dear friend, the most important thing for working on Bitu Auto site is that we need to know English because all the work on this site has to be done in English. It is important to know English. Thank you my dear friend.

There is no major thing or skill that someone need for this for um all you need to do is for you to be able to communicate well I think that the most important

On 1/12/2021 at 4:44 PM, John hopkin said:

Seniors help me i need information regarding this. I think skill of doing a job perfectly is necessary. In Cryptotalk how to learn skills

I think the skills are important that you must can write some English properly and you should never have spelling mistake but it is not so much important you can also use some apps to correct all the things so I think it is not so much difficult and it is not important that you must have a skill you can do anything.

If we want to work with cryptocurrency, then we need English language skills, knowledge about cryptocurrency, investment techniques, etc. We need to know the rules and regulations.

The skills required to work in cryptocurrency are to know what cryptocurrency is and also what to do with cryptocurrency.  Moreover, if you work here, you must have the skills to write.