What kind of skills are necessary for Cryptotalk - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John hopkin

What kind of skills are necessary for Cryptotalk

Cryptocurrency has a lot of experience. You need the knowledge you need to comment on especially to make money. English language skills are required to be achieved. Then gradually you will be able to gain a lot of money by gaining more knowledge. Thanks.

You can learn the skills you want through experiences, try to apply what you learn here in the forum and learn from your mistakes and mistakes of others .. where you can ask each person about his experience in this field .. Do not despair in the event of your loss, so this will be a lesson for your next step.

We ought to attempt to progress our skills۔We ought to include enlightening comments in our post so that each peruser can effectively get it what is expressed within the post. In expansion, we ought to also improve our English because it is an worldwide dialect and everybody can get it it.in expansion to learning from the encounters of seniors individuals in arrange to secure abilities and accomplish objectives .this gathering gives us more openings for sharing our information and winning cash.

This is a very good question brother you raised. So according to my opinion you must have good grip on grammar and vocabulary. And you should have a capability to produce your own idea about different topics. And you must need to be disciplined here. Thank you. 

Mate, this is the specialty of this forum that you don't have to get any professional skills to work at this forum. Professional and educational competencies are not required at this forum. You just have to be good at understanding and writing English and know the right method to make a post an you can easily work at this forum. English writing and skills for making a good post are most important.

• +3 1

On 1/12/2021 at 1:44 PM, John hopkin said:

Seniors help me i need information regarding this. I think skill of doing a job perfectly is necessary. In Cryptotalk how to learn skills

@John hopkin Thank you, my friend. Skills come through posts and reading useful topics that help you learn faster in order to achieve your dreams and goals.

• +2 1

The only skills required is, how to type fluente english that every members here could read and understand and should be more impressive so that you can attract more positive reputations on our post.

@John hopkin This is a cryptocurrency forum. It is called Cryptotalk because this is the reason. The two skills that are required to have is a) basic English, b) Cryptocurrency knowledge and interest. If you have only 1/2 then you should strive to increase the other one.

Yes of course many senior members are available in this forum and help any topic so not hasitate when you watns you topic clarify the senior members I am also get helping the senior members and crypto work is easily but you know knowledge in this thne you can work here and eran money in this forum 

• +4 1

Hello my friend, I think that the way to gain skills is the strong will to learn something, love that thing, and organize ideas logically in a way that serves the goal that you aspire to reach ..
By working regularly, with continuous training and persistence, we create true creativity.

Hello everyone, one of the skills we must have, is the interest in reading, as it will be the means to interpret and analyze, what we are reading, to get the best out of the information, another factor that I think is important, is the skill to plan the time and resource, we will need to get the best possible result.

One of the skill for crypto currency is to be able to predict the future occurrence of a particular coin so as to know the actual time to invest with the best coin.

Skills of trading and all the knowledge and basics of crypto will help you alot in this forum and with all knowledge and experience about this crypto you can explore and trade it in very useful manner. 

Hello my friend, if you are really interested in the world of cryptocurrencies then you are here in the right place, the forum will teach you everything, just read and ask and you will find the answer, here there are many experts and ancient people in this field, you have to gain from them their experience and knowledge, good luck💙

Hello my friend, if you are really interested in the world of cryptocurrencies then you are here in the right place, the forum will teach you everything, just read and ask and you will find the answer, here there are many experts and ancient people in this field, you have to gain from them their experience and knowledge, good luck💙

The most necessary skill is to know how to write properly the posts or comments that are made, be consistent with what is being written and have knowledge of what I have read and learned about crypto, use a good translator when writing in Spanish and pass it to English 

Criptotalk is a forum about the cryptocurrency business. The skills that you should have are the following according to my opinion: Good writing and grammar, research techniques, command of English or Russian, respectful, friendly, courteous, not to write about prohibited topics such as war, politics, be disciplined and abide by the rules of the forum such as not copy and paste, 100 characters per post, original topics, not repeat topics, write about cryptocurrencies. Understand how the forum works, be analytical and consistent with the topics you generate or comment on.

You should know about cryptocurrency for you to be able to help and share it with others. Good communication skills in a form of creating content make sure that it makes sense. And the ability to get others' attention on making content.

I think that more time should be spending in this forum by reading useful topics and gaining experience and i learn from others on the team and in your own life.

Yes dear if you want to be successful in this forum then you need some special skills that are: follow the rules of forum and then reading the post as well and be expert. One day you will succeed.

• +1 1

On 1/12/2021 at 1:44 PM, John hopkin said:

Seniors help me i need information regarding this. I think skill of doing a job perfectly is necessary. In Cryptotalk how to learn skills

@John hopkin Skills through reading, learning, following the elderly and taking advantage of the experts until you become skills you have to start and learn in a correct way in order to benefit so that you have skills in the field of cryptocurrencies

Dear friend I think first of all you should follow the instructions about crypto currency. You should keep rules and regulations and main topic about which questions asked. Here you can improve your skills of reading and writing.

Hello my dear friend I think you ask for a good question in this post because our skills and cryptalk forums need experience and experience. I think we follow the senior member.Understanding about what some people are used to think about what we should have, because it was very good to know what to know about cryptotalk platforms.

You need to have a good skill in both reading and writing. If you speak and write in fluent English then it is obviously a plus point for you. Furthermore, you must have the skill to create unique and informative contents.

I think so writing and learning skills are helpful.we learn here from

The seniors members .it is platform.that provides us skills

It is the understanding about the the skills

There are many skills but few are very important and useful skills are required I think. It is the best requirement I think so follow the rules and reading skills and writing skills should be improved. So my dear do this and improve yourself.

• +1 1