You know digital currency??? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Numanch

You know digital currency???

If friend you are absolutely right, the digital currency is greatly favoring all people since with this pandemic many people have been left without work and thanks to the digital currency now those people can have their own money to support themselves.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes my dear friend I want to tell you that I have an idea about the digital currency Bitcoin is a type of digital currency and very famous in all over the world at this time because this is valuable for the trading thank you so much for asking

I came to know about digital currencies from this forum of cryptotalk. Before that I was quite unaware of that term. By working on cryptotalk I have learnt alot about cryptocurreny. I think digital currencies have gained much importance and fame among people due to its vast benefits in online forums. Trading and investment through cryptocurreny is even far beneficial.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Dear friend  we all know  this is the age of digital currency lots of people are using digital currencies I think it is  better than papet currency because there is less chance of damaging the currency and digital currencies more safe than the  paper currency you can also do trading by using cryptocurrency and this gives you big profit.

• +1 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend encrypted coins meet our daily needs. Really, the coding world is very useful and has useful information that I can use to succeed in this forum and earn more money. My friend was created or encrypted currency in 2008 and it appeared in 2009. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

I agree with you that determination and persistence alone will be able to lead us to our goals that we have set, and for me I am passionate about cryptocurrencies and all areas that include cryptocurrencies, and I am doing well so far.

• +1 1

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

My information is very little in this currency, but after checking, researching and comparing currencies, it becomes clear to me that it is originally a digital currency designed for exchange and investment and it works to increase knowledge and earn money, so we have to work more seriously in this field and the more we deepen in knowing encryption whenever we get more profits  This is the same success as the individual can control his money while he is at the height of comfort and safety

My friend first, I think that these currencies such as BTC and others are cryptocurrencies and not digital because the digital currency is the currencies in accounts such as PayPal and others, you should pay attention ... It is great that we make gains from working here and strengthening our knowledge in the field of cryptography.

My friend that cryptocurrencies is a very important and useful field, especially in the current situation, and I believe that in the future it will be one of the most areas to attract capital for investment

Yet I have no  idea,  but I think digital currency has more worth in this era.  Cryptocurrency is also digital currency.  Through this currency i made many investments and  earned a lot . Thank you cryptotalk for providing us such a great chance for making investment. 

On 1/11/2021 at 10:28 PM, Numanch said:

Digital currency increase our knowledge and earing as well, so we work even harder in this era and also spread useful information about it.Cryptotalk is a platform that provide us a source of trading through which we increase our profit and knowledge. We have to work harder and achieve our goal in every field of life. 

Yes my brother i know a lot about digital currency and there is a lot I don't know. But yes I will definitely share with you what I know so that what I know you can also know so that my knowledge of  Increase may increase your knowledge.You are absolutely right in your reply. Many people have benefited from digital currency.And i think the crypto currency is the best for every one. 

I don't know much about the digital currency because I'm still new members to the cryptocurrency world, but when we work hard and dedicate ourselves, then we will achieve greatness feet in the cryptocurrency world, so let's all work very harder, thank you so much for sharing this with us.

Digital currency increase our knowledge and earing as well, so we work even harder in this era and also spread useful information about it.Cryptotalk is a platform that provide us a source of trading through which we increase our profit and knowledge. We have to work harder and achieve our goal in every field of life. 

I agree with you, my friend. From this platform I call on everyone to make sure that all the information that is read is correct in order to monopolize the right information to benefit everyone. All thanks and gratitude to you my brothers and friends

You are right, we must increase our interest in cryptocurrencies, because it will be the future of international economic relations, as it will replace monetary currencies in the near future.

• +1 1

Cryptotalk is a platform that provides us with a source of trading through which we can increase our profit and knowledge. Digital currency increases our knowledge and earning, so we work even harder in this era and also spread useful information about it.In every aspect of life, we must strive harder to meet our objectives.

Cryptotalk is a platform that provides us with a source of trading through which we can increase our profit and knowledge. Digital currency increases our knowledge and earning, so we work even harder in this era and also spread useful information about it.In every aspect of life, we must strive harder to meet our objectives.

• +1 1

right friend now the world is adopting the new technologies fastly therefore the digital currency is also has more worth and importance in this era. If we talk about the cryptocurrency then this is also like a digital currency and everyone can get a lot of benefits from it by the investment.

Good luck to you and all friends dear cryptocurrencies. I consider it an edifice in recent history. We gain knowledge and experience how to deal with it and trade properly and Who thank you

We have acquired the ability to master concerning electronic digital stock markets, and also the way to have used them, to have some type income, that is why, I would recommend to all or any associates, to attempt to deepen, inside exactly what are electronic digital stock markets, and definitely will recognize that this sort of method, could be upcoming, with regards to functions and also purchases, we could execute, for the transaction of your products or services.

Yes, and I support that, digital currencies are moving towards development and technology has a lot of benefits, they are highly valuable and also to invest in many aspects of everyday life, and on the other hand they are life-saving to facilitate life matters and are constantly circulating in the world and we will find better progress in the future.

• +2 1

Of course, the forum gave us a good opportunity to learn trading and it should be invested. Here we are learning and we get money together, so this opportunity should not be wasted. I try to advise my friends to work with me in the forum and most of them find the idea difficult in the beginning as I was.

Digital currency and cryptocurrency are different, so don't be confused because they are very different, if digital currency is a stable money like fiat in digital form and has a fixed value. Whereas cryptocurrency is a crypto currency that can be traded on a crypto exchange, cryptocurrency is decentralized so that no one can control and control the price of crypto, its value fluctuates greatly depending on supply and demand. Cryptotalk is a Yobit exchange campaign forum and we can trade on Yobit.

• +4 1

This is very true, cryptotalk is a means to achieve our personal goals such as learning and being here is a reliable source of information to help each other to level up in success, everything we do has a purpose, if you make a mistake in to improve later, do not worry.

• +1 1

Dear friend yes I want to tell you that the digital currency is not a hard cash it's travel into digital form the 30% of people at this time is trading with the digital currency so we should also getting interest to invest in the digital digital currencies because the value of digital currency is increased everyday

• +4 1