Elon musk, it's a man who bets on the crypto world? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Obliv0n

Elon musk, it's a man who bets on the crypto world?

Yes, I follow all the news and moves of Elon Musk, the greatest economist in the world, it is really reassuring that he supports and continues these digital currencies, it gives me more confidence so that I increase my investment in these currencies

• +3 1

Yes my dude I want to tell you that with the investment of The Elon musk in the Bitcoin the price of the Bitcoin is touch the sky and at this time the price is going high with their high investment in the Bitcoin

Musk made a bet but I don't think he cares a lot. I don't know what he plans to do either. With Tesla it looks that this company can have big problems in this decade and many are giving predictions that Tesla might not make it. SpaceX on the other hand is more promising. Musk has done a big favor for Bitcoin but is not interested in the crypto world. I don't think it was the first step but since he only cares to discuss Doge, this is just about it as I see it.

This man is very clever and he want to make many things in his life and i think that he believe in the success of the crypto trading and his huge profits.

• +3 1

This cannot be judged on our own. Why not say that encryption is important, or let's say that it loves development. This is why it gives a lot of interest to cryptocurrencies. If I were him, I wouldn't have done almost the same thing.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I believe he is interested in cryptocurrencies, but he wants to take the proper precautions and get feedback from others before participating in the system; I assume he is a wise man who does not want to lose his money.