Is crypto trading safe or risky? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shgmdin44

Is crypto trading safe or risky?

On 1/10/2021 at 5:15 PM, Shgmdin44 said:

I think Cryptocurrency trading is risky and highly speculative, so there is no low-risk way of trading. However, traders can mitigate some risks by following a few simple rules. Important: This is not investment advice. We present a number of common arguments for and against investing in this commodity.

I think the safety and risk of the crypto trade is depended on us. If we have much knowledge and experience about the crypto currency, trade and market place, crypto trade is quite safe. But if we don't have much experience and knowledge about these, Crypto trade is definitely very risky. Of course crypto trade isn't much easy so we should work smartly in the trade. 

• +5 1

My dear there are many olateform where you have to trade your crypto currency some are fake but some are true cryptotrading is actually true so if you want to trade in cryoto currency you have to joined such a good and trusted plateform where you have to trade and there is no risk in cryoto ok good by thank you so much.

Everything in cryptocurrencies is risky and this world also involves risk. So its good to take risks because when you win you will be happy and when you loose you will have experience and correct your mistakes. 

If you have not knowledge about Crypto trading then this will be not good for you . Then this will be risky.  You should to increase your knowledge in crypto trading and then you can earn more profit.

• +3 1

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency . according to me. This platform is best for everyone. It is not horrible way to success. People can earn and learns through crypto currency. Thanks for all members.

• +1 1

Of course, digital currency trading will be fraught with risks due to currency fluctuations, also because of dealing with fake brokerage companies and exposure to fraud. Ignorance in the digital currency trading market and taking wrong steps that bring loss.

On 1/10/2021 at 4:15 PM, Shgmdin44 said:

I think Cryptocurrency trading is risky and highly speculative, so there is no low-risk way of trading. However, traders can mitigate some risks by following a few simple rules. Important: This is not investment advice. We present a number of common arguments for and against investing in this commodity.

Yes, it can be leathal by many means.

but it the only you who can choose a wise way to invest in wise manner in various platforms to earn more.

be patient in investing in any platform.

have faith on ALLAH ALMIGHTY.

be conisistent in your work.

yes its much difficult to be consistent in yoir work 

but you have to do this every day to build yoir habbit.

have good journey for the investors in crypto world.

My best wishes for all of you.

• +1 1

we are know that there are many trading site in the online market but i think every site has some risk but i think crypto has is also little risk so that there are many people work this site and get good benefit.

thanks 

I think its both it will be risky. Risky is that it's a more chance to scammers and hackers hack your account and safe is that way some websites are more protective and these web site gives us a good money. 

I think that one of the most dangerous things is trading in digital currencies, but the profits always come from risk, so I love trading a lot and I think that it is the best thing to profit from, but it needs experience

• +4 1

Of course my friend, trading in cryptocurrencies and it is kept in the risk because it is not a fixed price. They are a daily price. This affects the investment and trading.All you have to do, my friend, is to be very careful and not to pay. Do not try, my friend, to get rich between a day or two. Do all the information about trading and investing

In my on understand crypto is a safe trading but anything you want to do have to take risk about because if you don't take risk you can't no the benefits about the forum

It’s a great platform of earning and in my opinion it’s a safe but If we haven't proper knowledge about Crypto trading then it might not be  blessings for us and it will be risky. We should increase our knowledge about crypto trading and then work attentively here.

On 1/10/2021 at 5:15 PM, Shgmdin44 said:

The risks are all there but when you have proper knowledge about this forum so there is no risk to trade here but if you have no information about the forum and not trading more than that definitely puts you at risk so first you know all the concerns than business Forum things. Hope you understand.

Dear friend I think crypto trading is risky if you are beginner then you do not take risk of trading because you do not have information about coins rate and if you do so then you may face loss  so I suggest to you  that you should earn initially by making post and this is beneficial for you.

Friend, of course it is risky but this does not mean that it can make you earn money, we all know that there are series of different ways to earn money, money is not earned just by trading to do it, that is, I buy any crypto and I'm going to win , do not! This does not work so you have to study the markets to be able to earn money, otherwise you will not be able to get the appropriate profits from the crypto market. 

My view on this is that crypto trading Is currently  risky because it rise and drop at anytime it's not safe at all one really have to be very careful while trading on crypto trading..  Even proffesionals makes mistakes so it's has no respect for no one.

Hello dear friends,

I hope you will be fine. Mate i have not much knowledge about trading or investment more i am not old on this site so i don't know is trading risky and highly speculative .I am very pleasant to work this fourm online internet on this fourm. It payment is 100 here. I am really like this fourm. 

Thank you💓

Trading is risky indeed. But there are good chances that you can do trading if you have good knowledge about the platform and market. So be brave and do trading but be very careful.

My opiniun on this topic is that Cryto trading is risky .sometime currenciess rate is up and some time is down but it depend on experiance of trading if we have knowledge about trading hitory and trading ways and rules then we able to success in tading bussiniess 

Trading in general is risky be it cryptocurrency or forex trading you have to be able to take the risk in order to expect maximum profit or return on investment

Trading is relatively safe if you keep our safety tips in mind. When you trade with a demo account, you can try out the possibilities without risk. Once you trade with real money you can never lose more than you deposit, and this usually only happens when you make a very bad decision.

THANK YOU.

EARN free bitcoins....

https://www.okexcn.com/join/3853550

On 1/10/2021 at 4:15 PM, Shgmdin44 said:

Dear I think this is safe. So need to be worried and start trading. Best of luck.

The major  problem is  the prices of cryptocurrencies. As we are well aware about this  fact that Prices of cryptocurrencies are temporary.

There are many ups and downs in this business. So  I feel investing in the Crypto market is very  risky if you don't have appropriate knowledge about Crypto world. 

Crypto trading is great risky work because if you don't learn about it you will loose money. But trading gives more profit. So before trading we should study about it carefully and research on it.