I suggest you many things to stay a Cryptotalk member! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

I suggest you many things to stay a Cryptotalk member!

Before I think this forum is just a scam and waist of time, but when I joined the forum after some few days or weeks then I realized that this a great opportunity platform where to learn also acquire some external experience.

Been a newbie, you must follow the rules of the forum in order to enjoy your stay here. More so, you must have to share useful informations regarding crypto currencies for members to benefit and give you good ratings too.

The information you have provided will be very useful for beginners. Thanks for this information. It is absolutely necessary to pay attention to the forum rules. If we follow these rules, we will not be banned.

Yes, I would like to suggest you to stay in crypto.  It is very easy to make money in crypto.  But you have to use this cryptotalk according to the rules. Because if you want to use cryto with reputation, you have to follow the rules.  Need to post better.  No mistakes can be posted.  If you want to stay in cryto and if you want to earn money in a good way, you have to work according to the rules.

• +1 1

You are right. As a beginner you should must follow the rules of this forum.we have to be very careful in writing posts. We must search carefully for valuable information that gives us experience and use simple and understandable words for everyone.

i think you wrote mostly faults that the beginners did it but i have one more idea that is they have to learn from the others how to make perfect or useful post 

I agree with you. Your words are right. Beginners must abide by the conditions and laws of the forum and respect them and strive for it. Work hard away from stealing other people's posts and copying and pasting their comments.

I agree with you, I also enjoy spending my spare time in this forum, which allows me to fill it with useful things, and I do not think that anyone can guess when the forum will be closed, and I do not hope so

• +1 1

You explain the basic purpose of working on this platform  that by working on this platform everyone get reward but by new policy the reward is very low everyone can get maximum 2000 satoshi. You also explain rules and regulations. Thanks for memorizing.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Your suggestions about creating a new one to make sure what you want to share with us and our post should be more than hundred characters and not be a copy paste post and follow rules. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course everyone loves to be on cryptotalk and getting paid. This is a lucrative job because income will be received every 7 days. However forum rules are constantly changing, so we have to be careful not to get blocked. Always following the forum rules is the way we can survive here. The most important thing is to always make quality posts and more than 100 characters.

• +1 1

@tienda

Another thing to add is patience! many members think it is hard to complete the first 100 posts but they don't know that if they have enough knowledge, they would complete the free comments with less than a week. So if anyone is new to the crypto world, he should be patient till he learn enough and be able to make useful comments.

Friend, these suggestions that you are giving and toasting with this topic of yours is very good because some say they do not know what to do or how to start but thanks to these suggestions they will know what to do at the moment and thanks to this they will be able to avoid making mistakes.

Cryptotalk is a great platform. Every member can learn from this forum, gain knowledge and also earn money. But it is very important for every member to follow the rules of this forum. If there are any errors or breaches of the rules, our account may be blocked. Therefore, we should follow the rules to avoid punishment and publish useful posts.

• +1 1

@tienda this forum is really great. It is better than all of the faucet sites and PTC sites combined. (At least for me)

Although it might feel bad for people for doing 100 posts for free (and how hard it can be for beginners) but it is still worth it.

Now with the constant rise of bitcoin's price, 200 satoshi for every post is so much as a profit. We just need to follow the rules and climb the ladder step by step to make sure we achieve the profit we want.

yes friend we are know that there are many earning site in the world but i think crypto is the best and trusted site in the world so that there are many people work this site and get good benefit so that many people work here.

thanks 

Yes you are right friend we should always follow the rules and regulations of the forum to survive here because this platform is providing us the opportunities of learning and earning at the same place. We also can get warning point or getting banned if we break the rules so we should respect the rules.

Hello everyone, very good your publication, we should always refresh this type of suggestion, and put it into practice, the more information we learn about the operation of this forum, the greater will be the probability of obtaining good results.

• +2 1

The most important thing for us to continue being members of the forum over time is that we respect the forum rules and work with responsibility and honesty. In this way we know that we will be a long time in cryptotalk.

• +2 1

Yes, they are good suggestions to continue in this forum making the most of it, I have not been in here long and the truth is I have no idea how long it lasts, but I like it and I hope I have enough to have my own capital, a problem also of cryptotalk is that many times they eliminate accounts although they do not have a reason, it happened to a friend who worked here, he was waiting for a payment in the last cleaning and they removed him from the campaigns, the explanation was that his country was not admitted but he already had months working normal, I think it was an excuse, it's sad sometimes how they can eliminate you.

Thank you in advance, my friend, your publication is of great help and guide, I am a beginner and sometimes I forget the rules, it is not that I want to break them on purpose, I am a person who likes to learn from their elders and that is why I like to listen when they tell me. They explain and I believe that in the world of cryptotalk you learn from the experts I hope to be lucky and I have been here for a long time.

The advise that you have provide are really useful and they should be know by every Cryptotalk member and I would like to say that you have to choose a good profile photo or not at all because some member's photos make you feel like you are in a horror movie, no offence intended, and if you may allow me to say that I do not understand your profile photo too it is very strange.

You shared a informative post on this platform 

I appreciate you for this useful post 

if anyone wants to work and stay on this platform then must follow this platform rules and regulations 

Dont avoid this platform rules and principles 

Dont use more then one account 

Dont copy others 

post here creative contents 

You are right, the forum provides us with a lot of information and experiences in the field of the Internet and cryptocurrencies and also gives us money in exchange for our work here so we must respect the laws and abide by them and I think you mentioned everything we can do to maintain our account and avoid the ban, but I can add something which is not to write in a language other than Allowed and avoiding misspellings

• +1 1

Yes, it is very good for us to be here in this forum because through it we can gain a lot of experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies, and in addition to that, we can get money, so I think this forum is a good opportunity for everyone, so you advise everyone not to disagree. The rules are in order for them to stay for the longest time in the forum and to avoid the ban