Are there enemies of success within the forum? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

My friend,I don't think that there are any enemies in this great forum,but you have to be careful of some spammers who try to cheat us and steal our money, accuracy is important in this forum. 

Yes my friend in any field in life there are enemies of success who cannot strive and focus on their work to achieve success so they always try to put pitfalls to successful people and try to thwart them. These are the enemies of success.

If you are suspended or obtain warning points, it is because you made a mistake or compromised the forum's rules; if you violated the rules and made mistakes, you will become your adversary and will not be able to succeed in this forum.

Sorry about that dear, you are right. The enemies of success are everywhere, and we must be careful of these people, they do not succeed in anything in their lives and are jealous of the successful and do not want success for anyone too! A plan should be drawn up against these people and reported and focused on our goal, so that everyone can do their job well and not be exposed to such a thing again.

Yes my dear friend I want to tell you that some enemies are also available in the forum about your success because they cannot see you successful in this forum you should not be careful about that you should to focus on your work and InshAllah one day you will be successful

On 1/9/2021 at 3:15 PM, althaaqib said:

Who are the enemies of success?
Are there enemies of success within the forum? The answer is yes
I am writing this post after reporting a comment copy.   I know copyright well.

I own three sites with Adsense ads, I have a YouTube channel and anyone in the forum accuses me of copying the comment (how do I do that) I'm not naive to do that. I have been suspended for a month (ended) You have no right to object!!!

Inside the forum, there is a gang called the Enemies of Success...

I not agree with you because your biggest enemy is the fear in yourself the biggest enemy is your mistake is yourself so if you correct your mistakes and always try to make a good work then there will be no enemy in your life so never think about it.

Hi dear. I don't think there is a thing like enemy in this forums. But there are scammers you can call them the enemy of  your success. You need to avoid scammers trap. No one is enemy of each others. But there are some people you can call them haters. They give you negative reputation while your content is positive and informative. But you can get over them easily by making useful posts

My dear friend there may be enemies in this forum but dear we create enemies in our own hand so dear always talk other with politely and well manner then other also talk and react on you same way. We always listen do good gave good if we good someone then they also good for us if we not do well then they also not doing well. The big enemy of every person is he own.

My friend. There are many factors that are the enemy of success. Not just people, but many obstacles. But the most important thing is that we focus on our goal, which is our success and gaining experience and knowledge.

This website doesn't have any enemies so you need to be very vigilant, since certain scammers use various methods, such as copying other entries. You don't write your own email. You only copy and paste the contents of other members. But a good solution is that this Kimd of posts should only be reported to moderators.

Yes, forum is the enemy of success in because the success of one person cannot be seen by another person. I am giving this answer on this basis. I have done this many times with myself.

On 1/9/2021 at 3:15 PM, althaaqib said:

Who are the enemies of success?
Are there enemies of success within the forum? The answer is yes
I am writing this post after reporting a comment copy.   I know copyright well.

I own three sites with Adsense ads, I have a YouTube channel and anyone in the forum accuses me of copying the comment (how do I do that) I'm not naive to do that. I have been suspended for a month (ended) You have no right to object!!!

Inside the forum, there is a gang called the Enemies of Success...

Well , thank you for sharing such useful,  interesting and knowledge based information.   There are so many people in this platform who are enemies of success.  

Welcome my friend, in all areas there are enemies of success, in this forum I have not encountered any of them, but there are some people who put a negative evaluation of the posts and comments without reason or even without reading the comment.  I hope that selfishness will end and each person thinks about developing himself without looking at others.

my friend I think some of the members get jealous of your work that how you would write here and they can also support you to get a ban your account so you have to be consistent and write good.

Hi everyone, the enemies of success exist everywhere, anytime, even here in this forum you can find them, but almost you can not recognize them easily, because of their behaviors, their way of dealing with others, they may do not frustrate you directly and clearly, but they may criticize and spot-on negativity of your comments.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.