Are there enemies of success within the forum? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I believe that there are some enemies of success here and we encounter them daily, and they are, I believe, those who give negative reputations to posts that deserve positive and useful evaluation, and they are very annoying.

In reality, my dear friend, there are no enemies in this forum, and the reason for blocking you could be that you have posted something supernatural on the topic, or that you copied something, or you may have misspellings.

• +5 1

I think the only enemy we have here is our patience. If you will be unmotivated to post everyday then nothing will happen, we cannot earn and our efforts to create an account will be wasted. So, if ever you feel like giving up, don't be patient and just keep on posting because that will help us be successful here in the forum. Learn to communicate as well from other members because that will help us build rapport. 

Yes, I completely agree with you ... I have seen many members suffer from the same thing that there are people who report without reason or give a negative reputation even though the content is very important... In this case, the opinion of the majority was unified, which is that such people are likely to have animosity between them and the owner of the content, but in the forum we are all here for two things: gaining knowledge and money..I really do not know what these people are.

Edited by MichelleHanonik

This is not true my friend, there are no enemies here, but you have to work hard and you have to take care of the scammers who steal your money and your account in order to get success.

• +1 1

The enemies that I know are the ones who give a negative reputation to posts and comments that do not deserve it, and this is likely to happen as for copying and pasting if there is no actual evidence that follows that they cannot report you.

• +1 1

I think that the enemies of success are everywhere, even in this forum, and they are the ones who give negative reviews for useful and good advice, and this is really sad in the field of coding that relies on sharing knowledge.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, in fact, there are no real enemies of success in the field of digital currencies. But I can confirm that impatience and weak will are enemies of success. Be up to the responsibility and trust yourself to reach success and achieve your goal.

Hello my friend
I agree with you, but if you want to succeed, you have to work hard and diligence and write important, useful and easy topics to gain a positive reputation, read the rules, abide by them, and be patient to reach what you want. This is a path to success, and you should only beware of fraudsters.

No dear I don't agree with you.  There is no enemy of success on this forum but some scammers are here . We can avoid them by not giving an opportunity to trap us . If we get banned from this forum then it is totally out fault and not because of any one else .

Well everyone knows that most of the members are doing copypaste in this forum and using other methods of scamming but dear it doesn't affect our account. Even they are creating problems for themselves. Such accounts never exist for a long time as they are blocked soon by the administration.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

There will always be people against you reaching the level of success you want to achieve, do not worry they can try as much as they can, but you have to fight to be able to reach the level that you want, for this I tell you to continue fulfilling the rules to the letter and continues to grow, since you will soon arrive, when it gets more difficult is when you are close.

• +1 1

dear friend yes there are a number of enemies are there in the way of success on this platform because they are scammers and they try to get our personal information so we should not share our personal information with anyone on cricket okin that way we will it might be possible we will also lost our personal account and money so we should be white from them

• +4 1

If you want to make a good profit, my friend, you should invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum, as these two cryptocurrencies are the most important and demanded in the crypto sector. However, since expertise and experience are critical for investment, we should study them before we begin.

Friend we not read the mind of any one and different people are found on this forum not all are happy with our work and we must take care about all those people that not happy for our success so my advice to all of you share your best to get success on this forum and not bother to your enemies.

Hello my friend
There are no enemies here in this forum but you can become your own enemy when you make mistakes and receive warning points
Here we are a big family, learning from each other and spending our time acquiring useful knowledge and earning profits
Hope you enjoy your time here

• +2 1

I do not think that you will find enemies for you on encryption sites first, because you can keep your personal information and only use a name you want. Secondly, everyone here works to gain experience and money and this does not conflict with the rest of the members

Dear friend, the success of other members of our success in selfishness and uniqueness in this forum is a negative thing and it does not achieve the goals nor the set goals. Therefore, we must always work in a group spirit.

Hello my friend, I agree with you, there are lots of people who may copy your comment or steal a successful post to increase their fame but don't worry because this site takes strict actions against these kinds of people.

Not literally Aa, but there are envious people who entered and perhaps did not make effort and fatigue and did not gain follow-ups and evaluations, so they give negative reactions to successful people, unfortunately.

Well, this is a wonderful question, my friends. Success must have enemies. There are types of people who do not like to see you well and wish you permanent failure and lack of success in any field, even if you are a beginner, but you must be determined and persistent in order to succeed

No mate you and I dont have enemies in crypto talk. This forum is safe and secure. This forum security is so strong that hacker cant hack someones id. So no need to worry about. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. And follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum properly. 

Thank you, dear, for this wonderful proposition. Certainly there are enemies, especially for the elderly in this forum. All the young and junior members do jealousy towards the elderly people in general because the elderly are the ones who get the bulk of the knowledge shares and spread them in the markets within the forum sections, but my dear  It is really not interesting that the members who are enemies within this great forum, the educational forum is the right of the matter, it is not very difficult and a matter that needs many questions, many understandings, and I hope everyone has numbers within this forum to give him a negative hearing Thank you very much.

• +2 1

I  don't know any thing about the enemies of success on this site and from your post I didn't understand what you say please  can you explain in another  way because this is the first time i heard about  enemies of success within the forum? The answer is yes

If unfortunately if there are enemies here in the forum and that is why we should not trust anyone, that is my opinion because someone can tell you that they will help you but what they are really going to do is the opposite that is not help you if not what it will do is hurt you a lot.