Is Google Translate the reason for deleting your posts? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabahzx

Is Google Translate the reason for deleting your posts?

The unique reason of our posts deletion are not good and constructive posts, or we have participated in a such spam topic, then when they delete this topic also our post will delete. Not all members here using Google translation and their post are deleted every day.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I have no clue about erasing post possibly in the event that you interpret from Google and confronted it at crypto talk it will be reason for erasing your post. In any case, in the event that you don't make valuable post on crypto talk this post will be erase. Pointless post can be erase from your record.

I don’t about it cause i never use google translate for create post. But my many post got deleted. I think it's depend on your post quality. If you create useful post then your post won't be deleted. 

Google Translate has both advantages and disadvantages Just the time it happens We speak and type is something And maybe we also have a spelling mistake So that our whole worry can go wrong  I do not have more information Because i type So that i don't make a mistake be carefull

The translation app is good and when make use of it in this forum it will definitely help us. This app can be use to translate another language and we will be able to comment on those post and know their opinion. 

Welcome friend to this wonderful forum, yes my friend, it is a rule of the forum not to use Google translator to write posts. Improve your English through this forum and abide by the rules to not be banned.

On 1/8/2021 at 4:54 AM, Sabahzx said:

Hello, I am wondering if the unintelligible Google translation is the reason for deleting your posts on this forum or is it because you do not follow the laws?

Hi friend i hope you will be fine .As far as I know, most users do not use it but it is not always correct so you must be careful and learn some language to be able to write correctly because if any moderator sees your content and it seems incomplete they will delete it and you  Will give warning points or it will ban you in the worst case but it rarely happens. Good luck.   @Alexadaniel

Yes maybe google translate is the reason for deletion of posts. But there are also other problems that we all should be aware of. Check your spelling before posting, Check the language means, check if it is understandable and useful for others.

I consider that the problem would not be the Google Chrome translator as such but the way we write our message, we should make a message as formal as possible, since we cannot compare our way of speaking with English. In the same way it would be vital that we have a base in English, or use other translators such as DeepL.

I think the google translation is correct, but we make some spelling mistakes in the translation and we do not check the translated words, then what we share becomes incomprehensible and I think it leads to deletion

• +1 1

When our posts contain unnecessary information or many mistakes of writing then i think they delete oyr posts. So be careful specially while creating topics and posting comments. When you comment or create a topic then before posting read it 2 to 3 times. 

I hope my information will help you. 

Google translator is not allowed to be used here. It will be considered as a copy paste situation so I would suggest you dont use it. Use your knowledge about cryptocurrencies to post here.

Posts are deleted for all members. I don't think anyone in this forum is perfect and not capable enough to have a post. And let me tell you - not all members of this forum use Google Translate. So Google Translate is not the reason for deleting posts. We can only try to publish unique, interesting and informative posts. So that our post is not deleted.

• +2 1

Hello guys I am new in this forum. I think you asking a good question but I am sorry. I don't have an idea about it because I am new here.

In my opinion crypto is a great platform. If you follow it's rules then you are successful

I am new member. I don't know about  the reason of deleting post. But I think if we are following the rules of cryptotalk our post Will not deleted. If we want our post not deleted we should be checked our post before committing.

Hello dear mate. In my opinion no. Gogle can't translate the reason for deleting posts. The reason behind the deleting post is some time the problem of the user or you. So follow the rules and regulations of the forum and do the work.

Yes there can be chances but most of the post gets deleted when the forum finds it repeated , useless , irrelevant to the topic , lots of mistake in post or offensive to the public . Always post by the rules decided by the forum.

Mate, i don't think that Google translator is the reason behind deletion of your posts. Most of the members use Google translator in their posts. Moreover, google translator is a good tool but we should not use this tool in Russian section otherwise this can cause so much complications and misunderstandings.

I did not know about this thing but I want to know that is that this is a possible that a post or comments are deleting by using Google translate or what are the reasons that comments and posts are deleted.

According to my opinion  friend, our post does not get deleted due to Google Translate, this could be another reason for deleting the post. 

Our post is probably getting deleted due to some other reason which may be due to unfollow the rule and regulations of this platform .

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Hello dear friend, I don't think google translator is the reason for deleting post. I think google translator is the best application for those who don't know english language. I think people use copy-paste system and break rule of forum so that moderator delete post

I don't think so. Google translate have nothing to do with the deleted posts. The main reason for the posts being deleted is because they doesn't meet the standard of content that this wants to be. If you are making useful and meaningful posts then your post won't get deleted.

In my opinion this would be a cause of deletion of posts and sometimes i feel law is above all and that is the more accurate reason for deletion of posts . So if we do not obey them i mean the rules we will pay for that. 

My dear friend, using Google translate is also forbidden in this forum. Please avoid from violation of any rule of the forum. You can be gotten banned because of using Google translate. It is not the reason of deleting posts, but if can become the reason of banning your account.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️