Save yourself from hackers(Easily) - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naveed15

Save yourself from hackers(Easily)

Hacking and spreading viruses have become very common in the world of internet

If you notice that your internet is running slow

And if your PC has a lot of memory, then you need to think about this.

Don't let anyone infect you

Today I am going to show you some such tutorials or tricks

You can easily find out if you are connected to a PC and who is connected to it.

Whenever someone hacks you, that tab will give you info when you connect to the internet.

This is a very simple method that is very basic.

Note: This tutorial does not detect viruses or hackers.

First of all you need to start task manager phr processes

Show me which is the exe file that has the most memory?

Show more descriptions of whether it is Mozilla, Chrome or antivirus.

Now you can see if anyone has connected to your computer

There are many networking maps in the market for wireshark wgaira magar

Here you will see a simple command

windows -> cmd -> type netstat here

This will give you some window that will show you the connection details

Code:

Active Connections Proto Local Address Foreign Address State TCP 192.168.0.103:139 192.168.0.101:60172 ESTABLISHED

Now you can see that here is the forge address that you are in process.

Now type  netstat -ano

This will give you some results

one  foreign ip 77.234.42.51.80 and pid (processid) 1396 is connected to me and i don't know who is it

Let's check

open the tasl manager again

upper properties window -> click view -> click on pid

Now you can see whose process id is 1396

Now when we see that this is the process of avast so it means everything is fine

If you want to kill a hacker, you can remove it if you show an unknown connection.

Go to task manager and right click -> end process.

This is a simple and easy way to protect your PC from hackers.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Some users don't know if they get scamed how they recover their curriencies my dears most of users when they get hack don't contact with anyone it's wrong when you get hack at any time contact with an expert person and they will surely receive money but that's guy will surely recover your accounts and the best idea to get rid from hackers is only keep your secrets in secret. 

Friend that good information, I work a lot on PTC pages and I am always afraid to open so many unknown pages and especially shortlinks, I will try to apply this knowledge on my PC, do you have any other strategy to analyze if the PC has viruses?

On 2/16/2021 at 8:20 PM, dionysos said:

I didnt understand anything from this tutorial honestly. Someone can conenct our IP or run our system with another Ip or someone uses our wifi_? What is the real point, what are we protecting ourself from ? 

She's explaining how you can detect someone from hacking your PC, you can simply check that by using Command Prompt/windows command processor/cmd on your computer. It looks like a little complicated but it is very easy, I suggest to watch youtube tutorials if you want to learn more about that process or to learn more amazing things that you can do with cmd.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Cool process to prevent the attackers by detecting the malicious program that has been using your computer's resources which you have not intended to do. You can see the memory usage stat from the task manager on your PC. If you detect the  unknown application consuming more percentage of CPU, that can be the virus and you should immediately remove it. 

The scammers' style is very tempting to attract you with offers of double coins and fake fictional profits, be careful not to be defrauded by creating strong passwords and keeping them in a safe place and not pressing unreliable links or providing personal information

That's also one of the best posts of the day I have found today. I am very glad to have such kind of posts from I am learning a lot of knowledge and information about Cryptocurrency. Protection from scammers or hackers is the first concentration of the members including me, so I have learned a good knowledge from this post.

Yes of course dear mate, it is really a big issue to the beginners as well as the old members too have to face the hacking. It is most irritating feelings when we lost our money through hacking. Many members want to get rid of them but all goes vain. You have arisen a very good issue with solutions to give good advice and suggestion so that we can stay safe from hackers.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Cool method for thwarting hackers by spotting malicious software that has been abusing your computer's resources more effectively you didn't intend. The memory consumption stat can be found in the task manager on your computer.