How to get proper response? Some tips..? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Asim808

How to get proper response? Some tips..?

To get a response you need to have creative discussions over a topic, and give your honest replies on that specific forum thread. Furthermore, to make the conversation more engaging you can mention or use a tag feature to let other users about your queries or the replies in the forum thread. In this way, you can manage to have proper response and engagement on your posts or publication.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear, in order to get support and your comments and topics are answered, you must choose the responses and topics so that they are at the heart of the topic and provide useful information to all members and avoid repetition and thus attract members and push them to discuss your topics with you and get a good reputation from them.

• +3 1

Welcome, my friend, in this wonderful forum. You must first read the rules and advice and abide by them and if you participate in topics of importance and values so that you get reactions and win the admiration of others

In the beginning, you must complete 100 free posts, in the beginning you must adhere to the rules of the forum well and then you must write 20 posts per day, but the posts must be useful in order to get a positive evaluation in order to be paid, and also pay attention to the rules of writing and use simple words, no  You give positive evaluations randomly, and also always try to follow the elderly to learn from them, and finally you have to be patient, good luck

• +1 1

do not worry dear and just keep doing work hard because your are newbie and you should have to gain proper knowledge and information bout this forum and for this you should have to read the senior comments and take suggestion and opinions from old members of this forum

Hello friend, about getting a response for your posts. Do not worry, people here love to help. You just need a little patience and you will get all your inquiries to proceed with this forum. Do not worry about this.

• +2 1

as a beginer i advice you when you writing post you mention your friend or known people. another advice is trying to valuable and knowledgeable post. then you can get response i believe. 

Hello friend, in my opinion, in order to get the appropriate response, you must read the forum’s rules and read them well and continue to discuss and exchange information with the forum’s colleagues. You also need good and useful topics Good luck .

Hello friend, and welcome to the CryptoTalk forum
To get positive reaction and great popularity reviews, you must improve your English because it is the primary language in posting, search for high-quality topics, and not fall into repetition or copying and pasting topics, and the most important thing is to be patient because you cannot have everything in one day

• +2 1

In the beginning, you have to read the site’s laws and adhere to them, then you must speak in a clear and easy manner, far from complexity and arrogance, so that your words reach everyone because people are not all of one culture. Someone else, and you must provide assistance to those who need it, as well as do not hesitate to ask for it when you need it

I'll say that you have to create a quality content. everyone Ilike quality content repeating same and same topic which is being used from many months so  do some research do hard work and then you will have a chance to get proper reputation.

If you will create quality content or you will create a new topic instead of repeating same and same topic you will have chance to get proper from members. After doing some research and creating new topics absolutely you will get proper response from user

• +2 1

You must work on creating useful and advanced topics, and the publication must be clear in order to be answered by members and obtain a good reputation. This requires working to collect information from members in order to reach success in the future. Thank you

• +5 1

Do not feel frustrated, my dear, that working here requires patience. You can get good responses after a few days, and this thing cannot be resolved.
I advise you to be patient and work harder

Dear you have to believe in some things here and stick to them, the most important of which is to abide by the rules of participation here and to make your post full of information that is useful to everyone, in order to get the most responses and good reputation as well. 

• +3 1

Getting a response isn't a must although it's not bad  if you're responded to,but the main thing that matters is the ratings,always try to make your post meaningful so that you'll get ratings from your fellow members

• +1 1

I think we can attract the members by making informative and helpful post or topics similarly if you want to get the intention of the members then you should make the quality posts. I hope you will get my point and will try to make the useful posts.

To get proper response you should create a quality content in instead of repeating same topic again and again a you should do your own research create new topics and do your best and be patient . 

• +5 1

In order to get proper response , The post or topic you shared should be effective and informative for others. If people read it and they say it is informative for them then your post will be effective and get a proper response.

On 1/7/2021 at 11:00 PM, Asim808 said:

I am a bigner on the crypto talk and Its my first post but I am commenting on posts but didn't get any response give me some tips and some use full stud. 

Dear increase your knowledge about the crypto currency .Read the contents and learn from it .Get knowledge from different sources such as google youtube etc .Creat a post which contain God stuff than you will get positive response easily .

Friends, we need to do a few things to get the right response.
    1 / Know all the rules of the forum well.
   2 / Do not do anything outside the rules.
   3 / Creating important issues.
   4 / Write each subject in very simple language.
   I hope only by doing these things a proper response can be found.

My friend is here on this special platform, you have to be patient
And try again to present more topics about the world of coding, its latest news, or your experiences in this field
And I always interact with all useful topics and I hope for you
good luck

My friend I advised you to mention peoples in your post So, people might get to know about your post. Or you don't to worry about that as the time passes you will surely get some response on your post This time you need to make 100 comments first. Those comments should not irritating,  hard, useless or bad content. Try to make your content rich and follow instruction what lead you a way to post relative post , the topic that you shared must be useful to all members and contain useful information

On 1/7/2021 at 8:00 PM, Asim808 said:

I am a bigner on the crypto talk and Its my first post but I am commenting on posts but didn't get any response give me some tips and some use full stud. 

I never made so many mistakes and made my posts bad. I make mistakes even today that I am in English learning mode but this kind of post is something that I will never make. Try to be positive for one time in your life and remove all this kind of nonsense that is just spam and a way for you to cheat the cryptotalk campaign.

Welcome, my friend, the high-value publications are always what we admire because they provide us with the benefit and increase the value of our time in the forum, so I encourage you to read more and move between topics and sections to obtain the largest amount of information and share your useful information with other members through posts and responses .

• +1 1