Why patience is necessary? - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Why patience is necessary?

patience is very important in all field also in crypto currency trading because it develop a great power in us we do work with patience to get great success so never missed this chance always show patience in your work never lose your patience so keep your patience to get success on all field.

My friend, we have an example that says I am the patience, the key to relief and the key to the success of anything in life, because patience is a key factor for all believers, believers and understanding of life

Yes, success is not easy. It requires patience and good work. Yes, patience is a lot of good benefits. Working well with hope

@g

Because, my friend, when you invest quickly or work too quickly without awareness or understanding, you will lose everything .. Therefore, you must be patient to learn and invest in a way that is beneficial and profitable to you.

Patience is very important in all our doings and not just in crypto because it helps to obtain good results in the end,for example in crypto patience is the ability to hold your investments or trades for better profits and mostly this is done by long term traders or investors.

Patience is key in the crypto world. The value of the crypto currency is always changing and unpredictable so you need to keep your nerve and not panic before making any move in trading or investment.

Working in digital currencies, investing and trading in them requires a lot of patience because it may expose you to loss sometimes and profit at other times, as well as it requires experience in financial analysis and a lot of time

English: Greetings to you, my friend and
It seems to me from your question my friend that you haven't traded or invested yet until you asked this question. Patience, brother, you will need to invest in order not to fall into the trap of scammers or in the trap of rushing to choose because the market will be very difficult and volatile.

Welcome my dear friend, you must be patient in all areas of life in order to gain knowledge and experience, patience and experience are the two golden keys to making money، 

Patience is the key to success. This saying must be put into your plans because that will put you at the top and you should not be in a hurry to get the profits. Put it down to spend with time then you will get what you want.

• +3 1

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. Patience is important in our work in the crypto world. Because if we trade or invest we have to be patient to profit and not fast in selling crypto currencies there are currencies that are going up and down in the day a lot, we have to be patient not to see the price of the currencies became appropriate to be able to trade and profit money. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

• +5 1

My friend, it is necessary to be patient and calm to reach the desired goal and work hard to achieve success, identify the right steps and walk on them, and make decisions wisely, as patience helps to achieve the best results and leads to an increase in the chances of success, growth and prosperity towards a bright and prosperous future.

Dear in any area you need to patience, the patience is important in any room in order to reach your goals you want and also be careful. There are a lot of scammers

Greetings, my friend..Patience and patience saves you time to study, research and learn well about cryptocurrencies and profit here..if you are in a hurry, you may make mistakes or miss some important and useful ideas..you should read calmly and know how to use your knowledge and abilities.to be patient..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Of course, you must be patient, not only in the field of digital currencies, but in all areas of life, for a good reason: It is possible that you will rush in a moment to buy a currency and its price is high after two days, its value will decrease and so you have lost so be patient and be patient.

• +3 1

My friend, patience is useful and very important in everything, even in the smallest matters. Imagine yourself making a cup of coffee while you are in a hurry. What will happen because of your hurry? Perhaps the coffee will fall on the floor or on your clothes,And you might break the cup ، And all of this is because of your speed, and the same applies here as well. Your speed may cause many problems and difficulties that rushing will create.

• +1 1

Patience is very important to do anything . For digital currency work, you need patience to get the right experience . And when you make a plan for your investments, you also need patience to complete your plan and succeed . And when you work in trading, you have to be patient until your currency price rises and you get a good profit . You also need patience when you lose in order not to react emotionally .

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, of course, patience is necessary in any work because nothing can come easily or quickly. You must always have patience to work and effort in order to be able to achieve your dream, and as they said, our ancestors said patience is the key to relief, so you must have patience to reach your dream

• +1 1

Patience is very useful in any aspect of life in order to accomplish your work, no matter how impatient you should be, even a little bit of it, especially in the world of encrypted currency. Patience is necessary, of course, in order to keep the rules and instructions and reap profits

Patience is a virtue, And patience is very important for the human. You become a great researcher and successful person when we maintain a pa patience. 

Cryptocurrency is a risk and we have both profit and loss from trade and investment so we have to be patient. Patience is key to success.

• +1 1

Patience puts us in direct control of ourselves. And there is no more powerful an aid to success then self-possession. When we are patient, we give ourselves time to choose how to respond to a given event, rather than get emotionally hijacked by our emotions. It allows us to stay gathered no matter what is happening. Patience is best described as the ability to remain calm and not become annoyed when dealing with problems or with difficult people.Three reasons patience is a key to victory in life. Learning patience and becoming more patient makes us better people.

On 1/7/2021 at 6:27 PM, Mohammad Sultan said:

Greetings to all , actually dear I have listened the word patience is very important in crypto trading and I have also read the comments and topics focusing on patience and I didn't get the idea why it is important so I want to ask u all that why it is important to keep patience? What rules it plays in crypto tradings

Without patience no one can able to get success in this forum because we have to do first hundred posts and after that we have to wait for the seven more days so it is a very long process and we have to keep the patience.

According to my opinion patience level is very important for any work. If you start investing in crypto talk then there patience is very needed because if you losses one time then you have a patience to start it again. If you lose hope then you are not be able to invest  and start other work in this forum or others. 

well i think Patient means wait for gaining reputation. Patient means follow rules and regulations. Patient is more important in life . Some time hurry in life make dangerous life m keep patient in every stage of life. Every thing take time.