What should we avoid? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

What should we avoid?

My friend, we all strive for the best. The most important points that you should avoid is that the number of commentary characters should not be less than 100 characters. You should not comment on the author's post is prohibited. In addition to your good practice of the English language and to avoid mistakes.

Welcome all my friends. When you enter this forum, you should avoid copying and pasting, and not to repeat previously existing topics, and do not forget the privacy of the wallet to preserve the profits you earn and follow the rules of this forum

• +1 1

Welcome friend, in trading, the first step you should take is how to control your feelings. When you cannot control your feelings, such as feelings of fear or greed, you will lose your money. good luck

In my opinion, my friend, you should avoid trading new currencies and gain as much experience as possible before starting this work by reading stock exchanges, anticipating rises and falls, and knowing the most appropriate time and currencies.

My friend, the ban is made in the event that you run a vpn while working in Crypto, or if you work with another person from the same network, or if you use racist phrases or offensive words in your posts.  Therefore, you should pay attention and avoid what was mentioned previously.

A distinguished work. I searched for knowledge, dear, not every year, and I feel you are searching for more suffering and full knowledge in cryptocurrency trading in general comes from technical analysis, so my dear, learn technical analysis well and then start in the field of cryptocurrencies. The risks present in In any place where I do not despair, I do a good job, but there is no god. Save every minute there is a loss, so my dear, do not despair. Enter the things that you should avoid in general are the things that you have gone wrong with so take risks and take advantage of mistakes Thank you very much

• +2 1

you have to be active as it is the game of ups and downs. And be careful from scams as there are many scams in trading of crypto currency.Read and understand the rules and regulations guiding the platform. Read topics and comments before posting yoursYou can also learn about it from some experienced people’s. But you have to avoid scammers who always give you bad ideas about trading.

Hi. You should write good reviews and articles. In English, without misspellings. And adhere to the basic rules of the forum. the most important things that characterise cryptocurrencies is the fluctuation of their price, so if you are inexperienced in this field, you should seek help and advice from old members who have experience.

Welcome my friend I think we should put our point in a sophisticated style and accept the views of others with love and not exchange abusive things We are here friends and loved ones and the most important thing is to be patient and then of course we will succeed in success for everyone

Well my friend, you have to study the currency project well before trading it, and you must also learn the basics of technical analysis to know the points of sale and purchase and know the methods of work on the platform you choose.

• +2 1

Among the things that you must avoid in trading: greed and greed, it is a very bad characteristic and leads to your failure and loss, haste, random currency selection. Pay attention to these matters and avoid them ..

Well done question
You have to avoid several things
Do not comment on the same post more than once
Do not interact with the same person more than once
Don't write obscene words in the comments
Do not offend another friend here

• +1 1

Dear, there are many people who make mistakes while working in the field of cryptocurrencies in general and commit risks that they do not have to commit, such as buying a currency, the volume of its circulation is very high and the work takes a decline after this work. This is a matter that we must not adhere to and buy currencies in general without technical analysis To her and buy it without prior knowledge of the currency and it will increase its work, this is another matter so dear Technical Education and entry to work well Logging into a site called Coin Market Cap Seeing everything related to work in general and commitment to what concerns it in general in order to win in the end Thank you very much

• +2 1

Hello dear members I hope you all are doing great work on the street from first of all I want to tell you that there were other if you want stu trading on the street from then you will need to research about that then you need to discuss with C nazar's and our members about trading

Hello dear members I hope you all are doing great work on the street from first of all I want to tell you that there were other if you want stu trading on the street from then you will need to research about that then you need to discuss with C nazar's and our members about trading

• +3 1

You are welcome here mate, Crypto trading is a good thing in this life most especially if you have the experience about it, so my friend I urge you to seek for experience and knowledge about it so that you can know how to minimize risk that is involved in it. And you have to be patient because to be a Crypto expert it will take time.

• +1 1

If you want to trade, practice first with a free demo, to know your level of knowledge on how to trade in order to avoid big losses, and then go into the world of real trading.

My friend, the most important thing that you should avoid is fraudulent sites, and you have to choose good digital currencies for trading, and you must collect information about the currency in which you are trading.

The thing which you should avoid is the negative things. Don't try to get reputation by negative way. Avoid to copy paste the content of others. Don't post irrelevant and useless comments.

We should all make sure we avoid anything that the forum ask us to stop and we should not alter any offence that will cost us the warning point and any of it forms.

• +1 1

I have to say this that trading is currently the most profitable area of cryptocurrency, but it must be entered with caution and wisdom. After watching currency rates and understanding fluctuations. And the time that you should buying and selling. I advise you to watch more until you gain some experience and then enter for a small amount to start your career.

Hello my friend, in fact, your thinking is very beautiful and useful for you and us, and this is how sound thinking should be in this life and there are many ways to work with money such as trade and investment offices. I wish you success in your life.

Welcome my friend.

It is good that you want to expand your work here and start trading with cryptocurrencies.

You should know that trading is a process that can sometimes be a risk. Avoid buying new and worthless currencies .

Take advice from people with more experience in trading.

• +3 1

Trading is a great way to earn profits, but it is fraught with risks, so you need to gain experience and knowledge about digital currencies, their prices and the profits that they can achieve. Predicting currency rates is very difficult and you need experts to work in a safe field to avoid losing your money.

• +3 1

As a begginer there are some mistakes people make such as investing in wrong projects or easily falling I to scams that offer a very good amount of money in a short time. This is because there are impatient and in a hurry to make big profits whereas with Patience they'll be able to achieve more if they get the appropriate knowledge

There are many things you should avoid and stay away from . You must adhere to all rules correctly to be safe . Avoid commenting outside the topic at hand because this will expose you to a ban . Adhere to all rules and work properly and continuously . And work to develop that for the better

• +4 1