What should we avoid? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

What should we avoid?

My dear friend, I encourage you to take the new step, but you should have studied the subject sufficiently on how to trade, the correct methods, the currency exchange, know the market, and how to avoid fraudsters, good luck my friend

Dear friend, the topic of trading at this speed I think is dangerous. I am a beginner like you and I don't know much about currencies. Wait, be patient, learn all about cryptocurrencies and beware of unknown currencies and fraudsters

Hello my friend, I think that trading requires experience and serious work. We must also cooperate in order to avoid losses. This is my advice to everyone

My friend,all what you have to do is to follow the rules regularly and write new and useful topics, you can also work in trading and investing your money,you have to avoid repitative topics ,try to be your language and topics understandable for everyone. 

The trading world needs a lot of knowledge and experience because it is full of risks and fraudsters.  You should stay away from unreasonable deals because they are often a scam.  Be wary of fake currencies and thefts.  The market must be carefully monitored before any sale or purchase transaction.  I advise you to consult older members in order to avoid risks and losing your money.

Welcome to this platform you just have to follow the rules and regulation of this forum and create good quality content and don't repeat same and same topic do your own research before publishing any topic and these are the main things which you should follow.

• +3 1

Hi, how is it going? You have to follow the index of the currency you want to trade in, and this after a lengthy study also may be that trading needs research and strategy and a good understanding of how things work.

First of all, you must know that this area has a profit and loss and not only a profit, secondly, before entering any currency, you must see what the project is for this currency and what is the strength of this project, then wait for its price to become good, then you buy. On the analyzes of senior analysts in this area.

• +2 1

Dear it is a great choice for you to start trading cryptocurrencies, it's very fascinating and it's exciting and useful profits for everyone, so i recommend it immediately, but watch out for currencies with grade value or counterfeit currencies so you don't lose everything you have. 

• +2 1

Hello my friend. You should avoid panic selling. No matter how much money you deposit, don't be afraid to lose your money. When you think the value of the coin you invest in, don't be nervous and sell it instantly. Because investment takes patience and determination. If you are patient, the value of the coin you invest will necessarily increase. Wait patiently and don't panic sell.

First you need to increase your knowledge about crypto. You can follow some senior  members those who have better experience. Trading is the best way to earn more money but also it has some risk,  if you don’t have enough knowledge.  So try to broad your knowledge and smartly use it. 

Dear, trading is not an easy thing, you must be careful, in order to make a good profit, there are many, many tips that can help you avoid making mistakes, I advise you not to catch the rumors, fraudsters may spread false news about the rise of the currency in order to make traders  To sell their currency, you must understand the fundamentals, such as bar charts, support and resistance areas, and trend lines.

• +2 1

Look crypto currency is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing interest in it. Some of the people living their life by doing it. If you want to invest or trade with crypto currency then you need to have much knowledge about it. You need to know market conditions. You need research lot. Take advice from seniors. Avoid all mistakes as far as you can.

First, we must not ignore the rules that are in Cryptocurrencies, also make an analysis or study of how the daily variation in the market is, take advantage of the low price index and if the negotiation is profitable in the future, you must buy. It is also important to know what scores the product has in sales so that you can play with demand and supply.

I have noticed from my friends who work on this forum that they respond to posts frequently and unintentionally, and this exposes them to a warning or a ban, so you should avoid that by clicking on the next unread topic button at the bottom of each post you reply to

Hello everyone, in the case of our work on the cryptotalk platform, we must avoid taking shortcuts that lead us to make mistakes, we must always be honest with what we do, for this reason, I can suggest you to concentrate on making a good publication and commentary, which provides useful content.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you want to start trading and are a beginner, start with a small amount of money and do not put all of your money into a single coin because you will lose all of your money if that coin goes down in value. Start by investing in stable coins to avoid large losses. Although you will not make much money, you will gain experience and can then move on to more risky investments.

• +2 1

thank you so much you shared this useful information with us my friend I want to tell you that there are many things that we should to avoid on this forum because that things are against the rule of this forum and this is must to avoid all of them 

Sorry dear I have not so much experience about trading.I never do it.So I think seniors of this forum will guide you better.But you should have your own knowledge about trading.Go and do research about trading.

• +3 1

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

Thanks. We shouldn't work without forum rules.if they work without knowing the rules, they may be banned. For example, other people's posts cannot be copied. Always make good and educational posts. Experienced people should take ideas from comments. Linguistic mistakes should be avoided.

The first thing that you should avoid by all means is fear and doubts, this too can hinder your progress even if you have full knowledge about trading, hen you are going into a particular trade, just make up your mind and hope for the best outcome, do not be doubting the outcome because you may be discouraged. Fear is never a good thing in cryptocurrecy world.

Cryptocurrencies trading is really a good way to earn profits but you need to acquire knowledge about cryptocurrencies trading and learn some strategies also. In trading, the mistakes people made is greediness and impatient. 

Welcome, commerce is something that I expect will be difficult for beginners because it requires great experience in this field, in addition to the fact that there are many deceivers that you have to watch out for and abide by the general rules as well

Well my dear friend, it is a really important question to congratulate you on this bold step, develop your work and start trading, but you have to be as careful as possible and work on a thorough study before starting and researching well so that you do not fail from the beginning