Why I don't get paid for my useful posts after one week - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sal088

Why I don't get paid for my useful posts after one week

Welcome my dear friend. We must be patient about this issue and we will be paid because here they pay after the 100 free posts, especially the posts that get positive evaluation and pay for each useful post from 800 to 1000 satoshi.

Yes, my dear friend, of course, you have to be patient to receive your payments. We are in the fun and useful world of coding to gain knowledge, experience and money. Thank you.

Good evening dear friends ..

Well, dear, as I see you are a beginner, there may be a request sometimes to judge your post, and the results will be announced about the paid post, Lord, and you have to wait, and the other reason may be that your post has not been answered or they do not think that you have published some good content that stimulates discussion and dialogue The serious one that contains valuable and important information related to the educational process and this is the reason that your payment is zero, but what you can do is be patient, work hard and actively without boredom or resentment and withdraw, so you are still at the beginning of the way, be patient.

Thank you. I wish you great successes and success.

• +4 1

In order for you to get paid for your posts, you must get positive reaction, this is the new payment method, so make sure that the information you share is helpful and is according to the rules, don't worry, you will get paid in approximately 9 or 10 days, good luck.

Once completed successfully 100 comments.  And after verifying every successful comment you will get paid. Your posts may not have received a positive rating because the payment system here only pays for posts that get positive reviews, and it is called the paid post (each paid post = 1000 satoshi and 10 tokens)
 Just try to be patient.  With my best wishes to you, my dear brother.

My friend, the payment system here pays for posts that get positive reviews, posts with useful content, be patient, you will get all your fees soon.

Your posts will not be classified by other members so that you do not get 1000 satoshi. My tip is that you don't have to think about it. You can attempt to post material of quality that people want, and you will get the payment quickly.

Do not worry my friend, you may need more days to receive payment for your posts, and in order to receive payments, my posts must get a positive reputation, because payment here is based on positive reviews.

I promise the forum that you will only pay twenty posts after a week. You take the work of the forum tok and train, and also take a currency in exchange for the reactions you receive with the posts.

I think your comments should have positive evaluation to get paid. I'm not sure but don't worry my friend. We're all going to get paid, it may just take time..maybe a couple weeks or more. 

You have to make sure that your publications have positive ratings so you can get paid because we only get paid for publications if they have positive reactions, if they receive negative ratings or do not review anything that publication will not be paid, otherwise I do not see any other reason why you are not getting paid for your publications.

Hello my friend, the cryptocurrency is a currency that needs patience. I think you will be paid after 10 days. I hope that the payment will be made to you. Good luck and good luck, dear loved ones. Of course, my friends.

Edited by Ayman22

The posts are paid after writing a hundred posts, and you can get your payments after seven days, so don't worry, my friend, about anything, the yobit platform is completely safe and has no problems.

My friend after completing 100 comments and the project with 20 comments a day, believe  you will be paid the rent of the first week in the second week i.e. today's comment will get paid at the same time in the following week 

It is just because lack of knowledge that is somehow unsusfull post for every one . So for the sake of successful post there should be too much filled with knowledge . 

My dear friend, from the features of this forum, you must complete a hundred free posts first, then the posts that you publish, which are useful and positively evaluated by the members of this forum. You will receive their profits a week after its creation.

Welcome my dear friend. We must be patient about this issue and we will be paid because here they pay after 100 free posts, especially those posts that get positive evaluation and pay 800 to 1000 cents for each effective post.

• +1 1

Friend if your post useful you get payment from forum but if it not contain useful information we not get payment and now the forum has changed some rules we not get payment yet your post contain the positive reputations might be possible your post not contain the best reputations and you not get payment and the other reason is that your 7 days not complete yet and you not sure about the timing.

Greeting of the day dear friend,  it may be technical issue . Soon it will be solve. Don't worry , I have also faced this situation last week . I think server was busy at that time.  Because of too much burden on servers.  Keeps patience. 

Well, as I can see, you're a novice, and it's possible that they've been needed to assess your post and will disclose the results about paid posts, and you'll have to wait. Another explanation may be that your post hasn't been responded to, or they don't believe you've posted any good material, in which case your payment will be nil, but all you can do is wait.

Don't worry brother, keep working hard and do your best output. It is possibly for the technical issue. Hard work always paid.So, keep learning amd try to improve yourself.Donig better, improve your content and hope for the best.Best wishes for you. Try to be innovative.We are always there for help

My friend, you have to make sure that you are connected to the platform initially, and then make sure that your posts do not violate the rules and laws, but after that, you must obtain positive reputation points, my friend, so that you get a reward for it, and also make sure that seven days have passed and in any case, my friend, do not despair, but take advantage of this Time to read a lot and develop yourself. Money and reputation points will automatically come to you when you submit high-value posts .

• +1 1

Dear friend, payment is made in this forum for posts that have received reputation points or positive ratings. I think that you did not get your money because you did not get reputation points on these posts. Thank you.

• +2 1

You cannot get payment without a good repotition, I think you should be worried that your post is not receiving good reposition that its payment has not been received, If you ever post it patiently it will help. We wish you a positive reputation.

The push here is only on topics that received positive reviews. This talk was in the past
Now, getting ratings is no longer paid, so you have to ask officials so they can help you