What are the most useful cryptocurrencies? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
No Man

What are the most useful cryptocurrencies?

There are many cryptocurrencies exits in the world but what are most useful cryptocurrencies? Is the question mostly asked. In my opinion there are some useful cryptocurrencies exits which are important for newbies to know about. These are 

1. Ethereum (ETH).
  2. Ripple (XRP).
  3. Litecoin (LTC).
  4. Tether (USDT).
  5. Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
  6. Libra (LIBRA).  These are the most useful cryptocurrencies in my openion now i am waiting for your opinion.
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Hello friend......

Content of your post is great and will help alot of new members there.... 

There are alot of Cryptocurrencies there but i personally noticed that bitcoin are getting higher and higher day by day so according to bitcoins are much more beneficial than others

• Useful or interesting 1

Your information is so good.All the currencies are good.The best for me is bitcoins.I like this currency because it more benefit us than other. 

29 minutes ago, shahrukh007 said:

I am agree with you and your selection is very good for 2021. Now I would like to add my own experience here.

Best crypto currencies for 2021 are;

TWT, SUSHI, UNI, 1inch, BTC, ETH, GRT, and LTC. All these crypto has a great potential to give big profit within one month. 

Dear @shahrukh007 thanks for giving me information about other best cryptocurrencies. As of my choice from your discussed cryptocurrencies i like BTC the most because here you are anonymous and it is fast and secure, freedom and high portability.

• +5 1

I agree with you on that, but Bitcoin remains the dominant currency in the market and significantly affects the market through its high and low.

• +3 1

@No Man yes you are right. Those are most knowing and used crypto currencies after bitcoin. I personaly use litecoin most of time. And also i have some ripple and eth on hold. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

I agree with you that it is one of the most popular currencies that I have not tried all of them because I depend on the Bitcoin currency for its profits, in addition to that if I want to transfer some funds I resort to litecoin because it has low fees

On 1/7/2021 at 12:39 PM, No Man said:

There are many cryptocurrencies exits in the world but what are most useful cryptocurrencies? Is the question mostly asked. In my opinion there are some useful cryptocurrencies exits which are important for newbies to know about. These are 

1. Ethereum (ETH).
  2. Ripple (XRP).
  3. Litecoin (LTC).
  4. Tether (USDT).
  5. Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
  6. Libra (LIBRA).  These are the most useful cryptocurrencies in my openion now i am waiting for your opinion.

I agree with your list. This list is according to the year 2021. 

In my opinion besy cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin, ethereum and tether. Bitcoin is still the most popular cryptocurrency although other cryptocurrencies are trying taking its place.

i would go with the top ten on conmarket cap, at least you are sure they are not shit coins

bitcoin 

etherium

ripple

tether

litecoin

cardano

bitcoin cash

stellar

binace

monero

My first preference is definitely BTC as it is the most valuable cryptocurrency amd best to earn the biggest profits and after that ETH is my choice and I already have investments in ETH and I hope It will be profitable for long term trading. These are the two most important coins for 2021 in my opinion.

• +1 1

Yes gentleman cryptocurrency is most useful for us because we can use this site only e 2 hour work in a day and earn money it is not only e learning site it gives us knowledge about different field in the world etc for example online trading marketing and online earning etc. This is the best site of the world. LTC xrp BTC cash usdt are the best are more important cryptocurrency best and biggest profit and after that it is my chance of redi invest . Libra and yttrium is a most useful cryptocurrency

I agree with you friend and in my opinion I like XRP for its low costs when making transfers and currency conversions, as well as several of the ones you mentioned I used and they are a marvel 

Thank you for this information. I am new in the field of cryptocurrencies, but I aspire to gain excellent experience with it.

The top 10 Crypto coins according to CMC ranking fall in to my best and most productive coins to hodl for trading or making investment to be accumulating percentage of profit. Diverse strategies of trading and investment plans make you rich of Crypto millionaire

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. I agree with you, my dear friend. According to me all currency is very helpful but I like bit coin . this currency rare is very high today's.

On 07/01/2021 at 10:39 AM, No Man said:

1. Ethereum (ETH).
  2. Ripple (XRP).
  3. Litecoin (LTC).
  4. Tether (USDT).
  5. Bitcoin Cash (BCH).

@No ManManIn my personal opinion, these are the most popular and used cryptocurrencies, as the platform placed them and set their prices.

IMG_20210207_105748.jpg

Good day and welcome buddies.  That is the quality discussion board wherein you could research everything about cryptocurrency and you may be paid on your participation inside the forum.  You'll no longer be paid for the first one hundred a hit posts.  After completing a hundred posts you may be paid two hundred SAT BTC for each publish and you'll be capable of make 20 posts in line with day.  Your content have to be accurate and informative about cryptocurrency.  Do no longer submit irrelevant content material except cryptocurrency.

I am newbies and I really don't have idea about cryptocurrency . But there are some useful  crypto currency in the world. Like  ETHM ,  XRP , tether ,litecoin  , Bitcoin .but I prefer Bitcoin on all currencies.

Ethereum (ETH) Launched 2015, Ripple (XRP) Launched 2017, Bitcoin cash (BCH) Launched 2017, Litecoin (LTC) Launched 2011, Cardano (ADA) Launched 2017, Neo (NEO) Launched 2014, Stellar Lumens (XLM) Launched 2014, Eos (EOS) Launched 2017.

Here is the finest community forum to understand almost everything concerning cryptocurrency and you will be covered the engagement inside the community forum. You'll not become covered with the initial 100 productive content. Right after doing 100 content, you will end up paying out 2 hundred SEATED BTC per submit and you will be capable of help make 20 content each day. Your content needs to be correct and also useful concerning cryptocurrency. Usually do not submit inconsequential articles with the exception of cryptocurrency.

Dear Brother i agree with You,The top 12 cryptocurrencies good for

Ethereum (ETH) Launched: 2015. ...

Ripple (XRP) Launched: 2017. ...

Bitcoin cash (BCH) Launched: 2017. ...

Litecoin (LTC) Launched: 2011. ...

Cardano (ADA) Launched: 2017. ...

Neo (NEO) Launched: 2014. ...

Stellar Lumens (XLM) Launched: 2014. ...

Eos (EOS) Launched: 2017.

Thank you companion for sharing this data with us here around cryptocurrency world, there are numerous monetary forms exist on this location but the foremost prevalent know by a few individuals here, and utilize and likely to gain here is bitcion.

If we talk about recent time curencies than Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurency .Its rate is increasing day by day that its demand is more than its coins.Its is best time to invest in Bitcoin  because hopefully its price will increase more with the passage of time.

You shared a lot of positive information with us but I want to add 1 point to it. You should have written bitcoin at number one. Because it is the most popular then all others.