Use Netbox.Browser and win +20 Netbox.Coins - Airdrops - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lightahboi

Use Netbox.Browser and win +20 Netbox.Coins

Hi, I have come to show you this great browser, which I have been using a few months ago, it is called NetBox Browser, it is a browser that, unlike browsers that offer cryptocurrencies as a reward for mining, or for viewing advertisements. In NetBox they reward you because the browser works as a Node.

Not only this, but the browser itself has a staking system included, a lottery system, some games to bet, among other things that are being implemented.

I also wanted to say that for now the browser has an airdrop of 20 NBX for new users, so it is your opportunity to take advantage, in addition, it has a referral system, that is, if you invite your friends, your friends will win the 10 NBX , but for being your referrals, both you and him will earn 10 NBX extra if you and your referral use the browser for 1 month.

In addition to the airdrop, they also have to take into account that the browser will pay them every day just for using it.

Download Netbox Browser here: https://netbox.global/

Netbox Coin: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/netbox-coin/

spacer.png

This browser is real paying and it is safe to use as well, the only problem with Netbox is because you will have to work for some months so that you can reach the minimum amount for withdraw, but everything else works perfectly and the browser is faster compared to other browsers.

Time is the ultimate weapon!