A Beginner's guide to future trading - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michailma

A Beginner's guide to future trading

My dear friend, thank you for this useful explanation. As a beginner in this work, I collect information from members who have been working for a long time in this field, so this information is very useful to me

We always get the best information from members who publish their experiences I hope that the person who does this will be a professional I think the best way to invest is to buy when the price decrease and sell when the price increase

Thank you, my friend, for your useful topic, which helps everyone who wants to trade, slaughter and keep away from loss, but we must also consult people with more experience in that.

Thank you for this wonderful explanation.it would be useful and helpful for beginners like me because I just joined this platform last week and I don't have much knowledge and information about this that why I have learnt a lot of things from your content. Thank you.

• +2 1

I think that it is a beautiful and simple explanation of the trading method, especially since you mentioned the best two platforms for that, yobit and Binanace, and it is also good to know the choice of the appropriate currency in order not to make mistakes and lose money suddenly. I think that trading needs a lot of experience and a great focus before starting it

• +3 1

I have read many posts talking about investing in this platform but I have not yet tried any investment process for this I still feel. Some fear and ignorance about it

This is very great and I thank you so much friend sharing this important information with us about the trading world, so this aspect of the world is one of the thoughest and the hardest part of the cryptocurrency market which need full attention and care.

Excellent topic friend, I think it is a good idea to help the newest with this type of basic concepts for futures trading, you can also see Master Class on YouTube on this topic, I learned a lot from there, although I still need to improve my technical analysis, always good to learn.

Honestly speaking, I don't have any sort of information regarding the trading feature of this forum because I have never traded here and I am willing to build my experience and knowledge in this field as well. I read the topic and comments given below and it helped me a little but I want to know more about this feature to keep myself to the next level.

This is one of the things that have made me lose money due to my lack of study or is it because I did not put to the test the knowledge I learned about future investments, but I highly recommend leverage because I gained most of what I had lost. , recover with this market in the future with a leverage of 20x, as a beginner you should not use more than 20x because you could have a loss that would even burn the account, for this you have to invest with knowledge, invest with wisdom.

I am a beginner now and have not tried trading, but in the future I will do. I think the most important thing we can learn in order to trade, is gaining experience, obtaining sufficient information about cryptocurrencies and trading, and also the trader must have patience and wisdom.

This future trading work very good only when the crypto market on the bull trend and bear trend .. we all know crypto market now into bull trend so if any one want to do future trading then there has a chance to get good profit but the trader must need to be expert about trading or he can lost his funds easily.. 

Hello friend thanks a lot for sharing your information about future trading I am also going to invest money on trip to talk so your information is very beneficial for me give sharing this kind of information for the beginners

Thank you, my dear friend. It is a good explanation of how to trade cryptocurrencies and without making an effort in that, but you must know what currency you want to work with, as most currencies are fraudulent and you should beware of them

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Hello dear friend, i do not have much information about trading in the future, but i advise you to consult people with experience in this field as they can provide you with assistance. Thank you dear friend.

• +2 1

Thank you for the wonderful information, dear friend, it is really valuable and useful information for all members who plan to trade on the yobit platform. Buying low currencies that are expected to rise will earn you a lot of profits

• +2 1

Your explanation is very useful and it gave us a good idea about trading and the right time to do it, but nevertheless, we must gain high experience in this field before starting it to avoid losing. As for me, I will not do a trade before I gain more and more experience because I do not want to lose  My money.

• +2 1

Thank you for providing us with this distinguished explanation. This supports those who wish to invest in the right ways

Because this field has many risks and we must study it well before starting work in it

Thank you, my friend, for this support in terms of trading matters. Every beginner must understand the trading process before starting in order not to lose his money by trading and also in the investment process. Every beginner must start with a stable currency and must take advice from the old members in order to learn from them on The right work in order to get a profit

• +3 1

Great post. Keep creating such content with beginners to guide them about trading. We need to be wise while selection of coins in trading as market price of coins have high impact.  A trader must needs to be expert in trading for a good benefit at the end.

• +1 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information, I am sure that it will help many people, so this is my advice to everyone in order to start trading we must have good knowledge about it and about cryptocurrencies, this is in order to ensure that you do not lose money and to be safe from scammers.

• +4 1

Thanks for this useful information my friend this topic is really helpful and beneficial for all the members because through trading we can get good amount of money so but i think we cannot take this risk in the beginning because in the beginning we have no knowledge about this field so firstly we should get knowledge and experience about this field. 

Thank you my friend for this good content, which will help us beginners with the days to adopt it as a guide and a special lesson to master the process of profitable independent trade.  It is important when we think about the big profit that we are aware of the broader areas of demo in which we will be making profits.  New work and patience are essential tools for a good legitimate earning in the future

• +5 1

That's really a good explanation on beginners guide to future trading. Beginners will find this topic very useful and informative when they wanna go into cryptocurrencies trading. 

Thank you so much giving us such a useful advice. I like your advice because it can help me when i will start trading. It is very big thing that you share your knowledge with us. I appreciate you friend. I recommend everyone to read your post.