A Beginner's guide to future trading - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michailma

A Beginner's guide to future trading

In futures trading, you can participate in market movements and make a profit by going long or short on a futures contract.
By going long, a trader buys a futures contract with the expectation that it will rise in value in the future.
Conversely, a trader sells a futures contract to go short, to bet on prices to decline in the future.
On our Binance Futures platform, you can go long or short with leverage to reduce risk or seek profits in volatile markets. Follow these steps to start trading on our Binance Futures platform:
  1. Deposit USDT/BTC into your futures account as margin
  2. Select the level of leverage to your preference
  3. Choose the appropriate order type (buy or sell)
  4. Indicate the number of contracts you wish to own
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

@Michailma Dear very nice explanation than you, dear please explain what is main difference between yobit.net exchange and Binanace exchange, is there is available investbox in binance or not?

• +2 1

@Michailma great post. Such post provide information .we need to create such post that enhance our knowledge.my one question fro you. Which kind of  payment that we received from crypotalk . How many day after completing 100 post we received payment.

Please answer my questioning

Thank you for this distinctive explanation, to support people who want to invest in the right ways and avoid losing money, because it is a field full of risks, and we must study it well before work

• +3 1

As far as I know I can tell you at the beginning of the exchange that you are talking about the binary exchange, I recommend that you mark that exchange in your publication headline, I know that this exchange offers multiple benefits that we can make a profit and I will post your  Like because you are describing the advantages of this exchange, especially I like the option of cultivation in this exchange.

Thank you so much friends you explain it so well and we need post like that and older member like you who guide the new member give them guide line about trading and earning an than how to invest their earning in different trading 

Dear friend i do not have information of future exchanging whereas I am best in spot exchanging and I will share my claim contemplations related to spot trading. The best dealer is that one who purchase cash at moo cost and consider the complete history of that money and after that take begin in exchanging, and offer out when the cost goes up.

Edited by Shahzadrani786

Greetings my friend. I am with you in this, but the investment needs a little patience and good follow-up so that you do not lose. That is, you buy at a low price and sell when the price becomes high. Always consult those who are experienced in it. I thank you for the useful post.

I have not much information about future trading,as I am interested in trading and some information about the trade,I want to tell you that trader should have complete information about currencies, should be interested in top currencies, should buy at low price and seal at high price. Be careful from scammer.

I have not much information about future trading,as I am interested in trading and some information about the trade,I want to tell you that trader should have complete information about currencies, should be interested in top currencies, should buy at low price and seal at high price. Be careful from scammer.

On 1/6/2021 at 10:00 PM, Michailma said:
In futures trading, you can participate in market movements and make a profit by going long or short on a futures contract.
By going long, a trader buys a futures contract with the expectation that it will rise in value in the future.
Conversely, a trader sells a futures contract to go short, to bet on prices to decline in the future.
On our Binance Futures platform, you can go long or short with leverage to reduce risk or seek profits in volatile markets. Follow these steps to start trading on our Binance Futures platform:
  1. Deposit USDT/BTC into your futures account as margin
  2. Select the level of leverage to your preference
  3. Choose the appropriate order type (buy or sell)
  4. Indicate the number of contracts you wish to own

Market profit is totally based on future trading. By predicting future trading from the current situation, the traders buy or signs a contract whose prices are likely to go up in the future and sells the contracts whose prices are possible to decline in the future. 

Yes you are right I totally a agree with you we should buying a lots than selling we spend much good time it is good idea for me .The investment need a little patience  You should work be carefully because hackers are also here and he is very clever .

Thank you so much 

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing this useful posts I am newbie just joined this platform few days ago I did not know more about trading but you code all the points I really like your post . Thanks for sharing this post in favor of beginners 

Thank you, my dear friend, for this information and good ideas about trading. I hope that I can get more knowledge by reading your wonderful articles.

Thanks for the tips. Personally, i prefer to start learning about trading because i think that i will be able to make good deals later on if i learned informative things. And i think that the mentioned tips above will be the base that i will rely on.

• +1 1

Welcome guys. I have not engage myself in any cryptocurrency trading but i hope to invest in the crypto in the nearest future. With the information you just gave now and the member comments or view, I think i have derived the basic knowledge which will be useful for me when that time comes.

I haven't used the Binance site so far as I am using Yobit.net for trading and exvhanges so I don't have any experience regarding the Binance. I am doing trading from just a few weeks back and have a good experience so far with the Yobit site. But I'll also want to learn about Binance as I have read a lot about it .

Thanks for telling me about Binance account and future agreement. I am not interested in it. I just want to make good money by publishing post in this forum. I try to publish the best content for this forum and I find it more useful.

• +1 1

Well I do not have understanding of destiny buying and selling even as I am first-rate in spot buying and selling and I will proportion my personal mind associated with spot buying and selling.

The first-rate dealer is that one that purchase foreign money at low fee and have a look at the entire records of that foreign money after which take begin in buying and selling, and promote out while the fee is going up.

This future trading work very good only when the crypto market on the bull trend and bear trend .. we all know crypto market now into bull trend so if any one want to do future trading then there has a chance to get good profit but the trader must need to be expert about trading or he can lost his funds easily.

It's good to explain to new users this new way to trade but in general I really don't like it at all because for me it's not a traditional trading it's like you play game or gambling it's not a real trading like spot because you can lose all your funds with a few seconds like you play 

Your topic, my dear friend, is useful and stimulating for us as beginners. I am new to this forum and I do not have sufficient information, but I have benefited from your topic in the field of cryptocurrency trading

Hello my friend, I do not have much information about trading in the future, but I advise you to consult people with experience in this field as they can provide you with assistance. Thank you.

Hello everyone I am new member and I Wana trade but I don't know how to be trade so please if any body knows than kindly help me I will be very thankful to you .