Other languages in cryptotalk - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maham123

Other languages in cryptotalk

Our reliable language, this company, occupies a unique and precise position. Therefore, we appreciate this language, do now not permit it to be read, and do now not try to enhance the high-quality of our messages. Please reply briefly at some stage in the conversation. Your message is less difficult to recognize than missing. 

Welcome dear,I want to tell you that in this forum only the two languages are being used. 1st English and 2nd Russian,so you can your posts only in these two languages if you use other languages then it would the violation of the rules and you may warns. I hope that in future more languages will be available here.

Greetings friend the cryptotalk platform has two sections one that is written in the English language and the other that is written in Russian, in my experience all language other than the two before Mentioning can cause the breach of one of the forum rules, so read the rules rigorously to avoid this type of situation 

you can't cite other words for the reason that the program required competently twosome language one English language in modern English section multiple are often Russian language prospering Russian vicinity thus steer clear of who use the word or you were given amerciable given that mainly social class understand middle English for it will be transnational language.

You cannot use any language other than English and Russian in the CryptoTalk forum.  Because moderators will not accept posts in languages other than English and Russian.  But if you post in another language, your post will not be counted.  There is a possibility that your ID will become a band as well.

Dear 1st of all u have to follow the rules and regulations if you want to work on cryptotalk. There are only two languages English and Russian. But i think we have to use just English language because everyone knows it very well and easily understand.

The best thing I NL about this languages here is that we mostly used English as a means of communication for easy understanding and easy focusing and likewise Russian languages are also used those are the two I can really talk about.

On 1/6/2021 at 6:32 PM, Farzana altaf said:

Dear friends.English language is the most widely used in the world.I suggest every member on this crypto talk forum to.use english language as it is understandable for everyone instead of other languages.Best of luck

@Aqilafaheem ... Yes you both are saying well. English is the msin language that we use in most of the time. @Shabo you are also right. English is the main language that are use in every place of the world. Everyone can understand and speak it well. In crypto many peoples speak english remaining are speak Russion language. 

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿

Dear english language is international language everyone know, understand and speak English so english language is best for communication. 

If you know Rassian language then you can work in Rassian sections and get a lot of money there.

But if you reply Rassian question to your own language then may be yiour account blocked or warning ⚠️ you

I think the work in this forum is all in English. The main language in this forum is English.  And it is the best of all.  Because we can work here and become more proficient in English. We can learn something new.  And since this forum is from outside the country, English language is applicable. Other languages are not applicable.

I believe there isn't an acceptance using any other word. For the English language are often multinational nomenclature too the folk understands it all. Save for another excluding old English will not perceive most of the folk. So that we must maximize within our own modern English to build and our multipurpose quotations.

this is good topic we are know that there are some language post this site many people but i think English is the best and trusted site in the world so that there are many people work this site and get good benefit.

thanks 

There are many apps to earn money but I use crypto talk organization because it is a good way to earn money and many people used it for earning money there are many language but you can just reply in Russian and in English

Yes dear i saw some people using other language but we can´t speak and write other languages. This site must be using english language all over world using english is better. Crypto must needed english language.

Hello dear friend Greetings to you,
There are two main languages, English and Russian
But here we smoke in the English section
And I think that English is more widespread and the people who speak it more

Dear mate you can use only two languages English and Russian but according to my opinion I think that English is much better than Russian because it is an easy language and everyone can easily understand it.

Hello friends, most of the people on this form understand English language so we should use this language more because it can easily understand everything. I don't know as much as the rest of the language. People have some knowledge about it Or not.

Dear mate english language is the main  language  use in this crypto talk platfrom. Because it is global language and every one easily understand it.

Also Russian language is used in this platfrom.

• +5 1

My friend you want to work in crypto forum, there are some rules, you have to follow them. Crypto forums are only allowed to comment in two languages. Russian and English. Two main points that can be said in the discussion are that the Russian and English assembly. 

• +4 1

Dear here we are use just two languages. One is English and second one is Russian if you know Russian language then you can also type in russian language in Russian section   if we will use another language then we will violet the rules then this will be harmful for our account.

• +1 1

Hi friend the forum adopts two main languages in it, which are Russian and English. I do not know if there is a plan to add another language. Each language can have specific sections to participate in. @Alexadaniel

Only permitted languages are English and Russian. The English is known to almost all part of the world so it would be better if you go for English.Because others can read and understand your post and if it is good they can give you reputation since Russian speakers are very few.

On this form if we can do our work in a language other than English then it is russian which only people living in russia can use it. English is an international language and everyone can speak it so we can  You can post on the form in both English and Russian. Topics that are in Russia are submitted in Russian language and comments that are in English are also given in English. We can practice English on this form.  Can improve English.

@Samch0321 Yes, you are right, the forum only allows two languages to be used, but we would like to add more languages to attract more members and the work will also be easier for people who are not fluent in these two languages.

Russian language are used in crypto.but my opinion you just english language is best.its easy to write and understand.all countries people understand English language.