Useful advice for beginners - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

Useful advice for beginners

Hello my dear friend this is an excellent question. I suggest you all of the beginners on this platform don't think about rich in overnight just work hard and give you 100% and gain proper knowledge about cryptocurrency. 

It is always advisable to follow the rules of all the places where you want to make some of the investments and where you want to work as your money making method. Without which you would not be able to make the living for a long term.

I guidance for you new individuals that in the event that you make a decent standing to make a decent information about this discussion and adhere to all the principles. And afterward complete 100 posts for your check account then after that 20 posts on everyday schedule.

New members should spend most of their time reading helpful comments and topics on this great forum to gain more knowledge.  You must read the forum rules and conditions and adhere to them completely to avoid ban.  Emphasis should be placed on the quality of the comments and that they contain useful and valuable information in the field of digital currencies.  I advise everyone to avoid copying and pasting and to make more effort in order to gain a good reputation and achieve success

• +2 1

That is a good advice and you've explained it in simple sentences. I joined this forum for earning money but after spending some time here I also learned a lot of new things and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and how these digital currencies works. Before joining here I had so little knowledge but now I can at least discuss such topics with friends. Apart from that I'm also building my skills in writing and communication which is great and being a student I'm hoping that this forum will support me financially as will. Thank you for your advice dear.

This is a great platform to learn and make money. All new members in this forum should spend more time and study in this forum with patience and satisfaction and complete your first one hundred useful posts by understanding and following the rules and regulations. And keep trying to publish good and quality content for this forum.

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.yes.i agree with you.we should give Useful advice for beginners.we have to follow the rules of this forum who are beginner. 

This topic is a very good topic.  I want to give some useful advice to the beginners of this forum. Those who are working in this cryptotalk will work according to the rules. If you do not work according to the rules, reputation will not grow.  Moreover, if you post, you have to post usefull. If you don't post usefull, yobit will not count it.  If you post 20 times a day, you can earn money after 1week. But first you have to post 100.  You will not get any payment for posting these 100. If you post 20 times every day after posting 100, then you will be able to earn 700 rupees after 1 week.  I think if you follow my advice, you can be successful.

Ofcourse dear you're absolutely right crypto change us and also our lifestyle we can buy now every small thing like what we want we can easily earn and also learn on this platforum it gaves us a good information that helps us in future as well.

I advice them to do hardwork and have patience in your work.Don't post from multiple accounts.Make a good content for positive reputation.Don't copy paste from others.Good luck.

• +2 1

Okay thank you. I got you and I hope I'll work according to it. You are a little bit senior bit you have good experience. Hope that I'll do that thing. I read the rules and regulations and I'm working according to these rules. I hope I'll never make a mistake.

• +1 1

I totally agree with you, this forum helped me a lot, and I advise everyone to check all other sections of the forum. Sometimes starts may look hard, but you can success for sure as most people already did.

• +1 1

Thanks for  this post  friend, this will surely be a nice and useful advice to we the beginners if at all we follow them, as beginners we have to firstly know about the forum rules and regulations, to avoid landing into troubles

Thanks expert for the useful advise, you have indeed guide we the newbies well about the forum. You know as a newbie on this forum, this are part of the ways we will be learning from the forum true following educative post and comments that will guide us more. Have a nice day.

Indeed, I am following these things and happy to work on the forum. Like you mentioned the rules are very important here, if we violated the rules we get banned. And the knowledge is very useful to get succeed on crypto 

It is  irmal for a beginner to rush up a lot of things but I would suggest that you take things slow. Take your time to learn all the things that are essential in crypto so as to understand more what you should post and what not to. The forum has a lot of contents that you can start with.

For my own understanding, a beginners should be wel oriented, how to move on in this forum, and to be active and also no how to respect the old members.

I want give to beginners that you should avail this time it is good plateforum you spend your extra time on it  you get knowledge as well as earn money . fallow the rule of crypto work with honestly and keep patience.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies. As you know, Bitcoin is a digital currency that does not have a physical form like other currencies. This cryptocurrency has found its place in many aspects of life. Thus, it is not surprising that nowadays, many people prefer it to grow, and there are a sufficient number of reasons for this trend. First of all, this digital currency is described as decentralized in the sense that no one controls it. Second, anonymity remains the same when using a Bitcoin wallet as a method of payment. Transaction fees are lower compared to fees charged by banks. Among all other things, payments are processed via Bitcoin in a fast manner. In addition, it has an advanced protection system against identity theft and fraud

• +1 1

Dear friend, you are are right. New members are coming, they should spend more time here to find out how the website reduces them. Newcomers must read the rules once and for all. Nw members should work harder and not give up. Inshallah, the harder they work the more they will reap the rewards. 

hello my friend, very well said my friend, if you want to share your knowledge with a newbie just share with knowledge and understandable, read all the rules and regulations m, don’t copyright the answer with someone else here, and of course respect all post you read.

• Useful or interesting 1

The main thing for beginners is to read the principles of this froum and attempt to execute it, and figure out how to post valuable post on this stage, since that post guide numerous individuals here and know about digital currency world

Edited by Lucifer123

Our grammar and our opinions can help increase our number of followers, we just have to always be respectful. I must congratulate you for the post that you have shared friend, very good explanation

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for our encouragement.we are trying our best to post in good wording.we also trying to follow the rules of this account.plz you also appreciate us and help us as you do.

Hello everyone, my advise for the beginners in here

first of all, you have to know what's rules & system in here

then you follow them properly and work hard as well as think 

positive. Thus you will be success in here. Best of luck to all beginner.